Final Fantasy Dimensions is a collectoin of mini Final Fantasy games for mobile devices. Each game has a shorty story and plays more like an 'episode' to the series, much like Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. The game was released in Japan on September 9, 2010 for mobile devices and the game has been ported to the iOS/Android platforms for international release in the summer of 2012.
Final Fantasy Dimensions has fresh 2D graphics, ATB and 5 party member battles, and has a Job System much like Final Fantsay V. The pricing and release structure of the games is expected to be following:
- Prologue - Download and play for free
- Episode 1 (Reckoning) - $2.99
- Episode 2 (The Generals Approach) - $9.99 each.
- Episode 3 (Warriors of Light and Darkness) - $9.99 each
- Episode 4 (Twilight) - $9.99 each
- You can buy the FULL package for $28.99
This title is part of a mini 'Final Fantasy Dimensions' series:
|Final Fantasy Dimensions||Mobile Phone (FOMA)|
|Final Fantasy Dimensions||Mobile Phone (AU)|
|Final Fantasy Dimensions||Apple iOS|
|Final Fantasy Dimensions||Android|
|Final Fantasy Legends: Toki no Suishō||Android|