View Poll Results: Do you prefer TFF or Facebook?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • TFF

20 71.43%
  • Facebook

8 28.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: TFF versus FACEBOOK

All evil will see the light TFF versus FACEBOOK Assassin's Avatar

Re: TFF versus FACEBOOK

I have not been here for long...mayB 1 or 2 monthz ago but i luv it...N itz really gud for making new friendz n getting to know other people more.....V all r just like a small little family coz dere r not alot of people on TFF n almost da whole world iz on facebuk........ Despite dat i luvvvvvvvvv TFF n i have voted for TFF,V all have 2 admit dat facebook iz more useful coz u can find any1 on facebuk but u cant do dat on TFF coz as i said dat dere r not alot of people on facebook............... But who cares coz TFF rulez

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

It's hard to say, but i think TFF would win in the end. Mainly because i'm not using FaceBook at the moment
    Spoiler:
    My TFF Family:

My TFF girlfriend who hearts root beer - Chocobo_Lover 17
    My brother of honourable justice - Judge Magistrate
    My Canadian sister who travels the skies- R.Kyra
    My nameless brother of legend - Hero without a Name
    My brother, the Gunblade master - Lion Heart
    My supernatural sister of mysterious intrigue - belleZ

Asking all the personal questions. TFF versus FACEBOOK RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

I like sexbook its the face book of sex you can meet nice people and you can talk about things and at the end of the night you get that little bit something extra.

No but seriously I like TFF more the first thing I did when I got my own computer was look for a good Final Fantasy forum well i lucked out there didn't I just kidding.
    I joined TFF before I joined FB like two months later and I can talk about stuff here that you couldn't with people on facebook.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Quote Originally Posted by RamesesII View Post
    I like sexbook its the face book of sex you can meet nice people and you can talk about things and at the end of the night you get that little bit something extra.
    Ahahahahahaha, you crack me up bro *wipes away tear*

Quote Originally Posted by RamesesII View Post
    No but seriously I like TFF more the first thing I did when I got my own computer was look for a good Final Fantasy forum well i lucked out there didn't I just kidding.
    I joined TFF before I joined FB like two months later and I can talk about stuff here that you couldn't with people on facebook.
    Truth be told, i did have an account on here like three/four years ago but i deleted it (i think it was this site, i have a terrible memory lol). Anywho, regardless i'm glad i'm here now and get to converse with people with similar interests (unlike Facebook friends who are usually people you've met in person and can be annoying).
    Spoiler:
    My TFF Family:

My TFF girlfriend who hearts root beer - Chocobo_Lover 17
    My brother of honourable justice - Judge Magistrate
    My Canadian sister who travels the skies- R.Kyra
    My nameless brother of legend - Hero without a Name
    My brother, the Gunblade master - Lion Heart
    My supernatural sister of mysterious intrigue - belleZ

TFF's Resident Messenger TFF versus FACEBOOK Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was kind of dragged into Facebook. My boss was addicted to FarmTown, and he needed another friend to Level up, or something. At the time, I didn't have a personal computer, so I never checked it.

When I finally got my computer, I was on Facebook all the time. Then the shine and newness faded and now I can't stand to be on it. I just check Facebook once or twice a day. My friends and family seem to have forgotten what an E-Mail is.

I have TFF as my homepage. I like how when I turn it on, and it shows how many posts and threads were made while I was sleeping. I am on TFF all day. And I don't have to worry about the shine and newness fading here. I truly care about TFF.

Note: I have also joined the TFF page on Facebook. I only check it when there is something new on it, though.

EDIT: I also use Twitter (rarely), MySpace (even rarely-er), and Weibo (Chinese Twitter- all the time!)
    Last edited by Michael Swayne; 08-31-2011 at 06:47 AM.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared TFF versus FACEBOOK The Dark Crystal's Avatar

I can't really pick one over the other, because they both have their pros and cons.

TFF is good because I can't go into my Facebook account and just randomly starting up a conversation about Final Fantasy, and expect someone to reply to it, with the exception of one or two people.

Facebook on the other hand has all of the people I know in person, and you can talk with them with greater ease then on TFF most of the time, because they know you.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3