Thread: Thought on Arena: Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima VS. Alther Primus

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Thought on Arena:  Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima VS. Alther Primus Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Thought on Arena: Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima VS. Alther Primus

Hey TFF This is a Thread where you can comment on the Battle I just had with my Big Brother, Alther Primus.

Here is the Link: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ro...er-primus.html
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 08-12-2009 at 12:07 PM.

Registered User Thought on Arena:  Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima VS. Alther Primus
    I liked it. It was a good read and an interesting battle. I thought the pacing was good, and the responses to one another were short and sweet. I am especially fond of the ending, how you don't wind up killing one another, but instead grab a bite to eat!

I thought that was a great twist!

Anyway, great job guys, and congratulations to both warriors! It was one hell of a match.

Lord Deity of Harmony Thought on Arena:  Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima VS. Alther Primus Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I liked it. It was a good read and an interesting battle. I thought the pacing was good, and the responses to one another were short and sweet. I am especially fond of the ending, how you don't wind up killing one another, but instead grab a bite to eat!

I thought that was a great twist!

Anyway, great job guys, and congratulations to both warriors! It was one hell of a match.
    Well... who is this? XD lol okay i was kidding! Glad you liked it!

Lady Succubus Thought on Arena:  Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima VS. Alther Primus Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Compared to: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ro...ess-decay.html

I'd have to say that your battle is a travesty and gives RPBing a bad name. Sure, you guys still need to experience and learn how to actually write well, but I'm too blunt and unforgiving to let that slide.

Very bad. On the scale of 10, your battle is a 0.
    By all means, if you want to improve, I can give you tips and pointers, on one condition. You actually listen to the advice. >.>;

And as a free, sample first pro tip: Stop using asterisks and write out the details of what you're doing.

PS: I'm aware that the RP/B forums are mostly dead, so you have no real actual examples of what a real RPB is, so I somewhat forgive the fact that you don't have any references to go off of.
    Last edited by Victoria; 08-12-2009 at 11:10 AM.

Asking all the personal questions. Thought on Arena:  Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima VS. Alther Primus RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Aww Sheena your are so harsh and brutal haha.

It was a good quick fight simple and clean, i do agree with Sheena there is plenty of room for improvement and growth i can't stress enough to use plenty of verbs, adjectives, metaphors, and giving persona can enhance the simplest of stories/fights it makes it a more gripping read. I am eager to see the next one.

Blog Entries
    Well, we all have to start somewhere. However, before you began your battle you should have read the Newcomer Advice thread first which lays out the basic rules for RPBs. These aren't the same as chat battles and it states directly in the rules that two-line posts are not allowed.

If you would like to learn how to do TFF style RPBs I am also willing to help you out. I've done a few in my day and I can help show you how the real thing works. I'd even set up a demo battle if you feel you'd want one since it can be difficult to learn by example when there aren't many around anymore.

~DragonHeart~