Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Club

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n Bleach Club FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    Hmm, I think I'll go with the question, just no Manga related ones please, I haven't really read much of those.^^;
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

PM me if you want to become part of my airship riding family, The Red Wings.

Sorry for my long absence, I have been preoccupied with life and college.

I felt like it was about time to figure out characters’ standings on the power-scale, and I have come up with this:
    (From strongest to weakest)
    (Soul Society characters are assumed to have their limits released)
    (All characters are at their current manga strength)
    (Characters in parentheses are ambiguous in placement, but are placed in probable spot)

1. (Orihime - Can undo things. Aizen describes it as an ability that infringes upon the gods)
    2. (King of Soul Society. Hasn’t been seen or described in detail yet. Probably very strong.)
    3. Aizen, inarguably the strongest character. He claims to be at least twice as strong as any current Soul Society captain, and this is evidenced by his ability to force Espada to drop to their knees simply by focusing his reiatsu.
    4. High ranked Espada: Ranks 1 – 4. The only one of these four seen in battle so far is Ulquiorra,
      Spoiler:
      and during his battle with Ichigo, without releasing or even using his zanpakuto, he brushes off most of Vizard Hollow Ichigo’s attacks, ultimately takes negligible damage, and then punches through Ichigo’s heart

5. Vastolorde Menos Hollows. It is said that 10 of these could decimate Soul Society. Fortunately, only a small handful can exist at a time given the massive hollow cannibalism required to create one.
    6. (Ichimaru, Tosen)
      • Ichimaru’s strength was never really shown, but he’s strong enough to have been confident enough to defect.
      • Tosen has undergone enough of a strength increase to have easily severed Grimmjow’s arm.

7. Hollow Ichigo (2 variations)
      • Berserker Hollow Ichigo – Controlled by the inner hollow. Can ignore injuries.
        Spoiler:
        If left in this form for an adequate amount of time, Ichigo fully transforms into a hollow (Monstrous form, hollow hole, etc. See episode 125).

• Vizard Hollow Ichigo – Weaker than Berserker Hollow Ichigo, despite the power coming from the same place. Ichigo does not have extensive training with his hollow powers, and never uses them; he just relies on the strength/speed boosts.

8. Strongest Soul Society captains: Yamamoto, Shunsui, Ukitake, Zaraki.
      • Yamamoto’s strength has never been hinted at in the series, and it is known that his zanpakuto is the strongest attack-wise, oldest, and strongest fire-element zanpakuto.
      • Shunsui’s and Ukitake’s strengths have never been shown either. With the only two double-zanpakutos, and Yamamoto’s testament that they are among Soul Society’s strongest captains hints at their strength. They were also able to fare well in a fight against Yamamoto, shown by their relative lack of injuries.
      • Zaraki. His zanpakuto, despite him not knowing the name, was forced into shikai by his sheer power. Although it’s shikai, Zaraki can’t access its abilities without its name. One of the strongest captains, even before he removes his energy-parasite eyepatch.

9. Middle-ranked Espada
    10. Vizards
      The assumed average of the group’s potential.
      Spoiler:
      Vizard Hollow Shinji was able to overwhelm unreleased (and one-armed) Grimmjow.

Spoiler:
    11. Uryu’s dad and Ichigo’s dad. (They’re strong as hell!)
    12. Frankly, Uryu is weak as hell compared to his dad. Strangely, his dad’s bow is made of metal instead of spirit particles. He also has something more akin to a spirit machine-gun: he doen’t have to draw back on the bow to shoot, he merely holds it.
    13. Ichigo’s goofball dad was once a captain, FTW! This was hinted at earlier in the series during the Rescue Rukia arc. Watch the dialogue between Ukitake and Byakuya on the bridge (At some point near the retreat of Ichigo and Yoruichi). We don’t know the division, as his outfit has been modified to conceal it.

14. (Ichigo), Yoruichi, remaining Soul Society captains
      • Ichigo is highly variable, considering his multiple increase potential. He has the, He can harmonize with Zangetsu, use the “limit break” ability (where his eyes and aura turn blue). By gaining the Vizard technique of utilizing his inner hollow, he lost Berserker Hollow form as a survival instinct.
      • It is also worth noting that Hitsugaya has the same “limit break” ability Ichigo does. He uses it against Ichimaru back in the Soul Society arc.

15. Low-ranked Espada
    16. Rukia, Renji, Ikkaku, Momo.
      • Renji and Ikkaku are the strongest non-captains in Soul Society, due to their bankais.
      • Rukia is about lieutenant strength, and has the ability to double-cast kido spells.
      • Momo is among the strongest lieutenants, but Soul Society still has her in an artificially-induced coma or somesuch, on account of the crazy.

17. Privaron Espada, Uryu, Chad
      Privaron Espada are ex-Espada. Numbers 100+ (Unknown how Privaron Espada are ranked. Likely by either strength or date of getting ousted from their former position)
    18. Fraccion
      Hand-picked arrancar from the Numeros to act as subordinates for the Espada. (Most of Grimmjow’s Fraccion were formerly Adjucha Menos Hollows)
    19. Adjucha Menos hollows. Certain individuals demonstrate the ability to impose their personal will on the otherwise hivemind Gillian Menos Hollows. This is assumed not to work on sentient Gillian Menos Hollows.
    20. Remaining Soul Society Lieutenants, Gillian Menos Hollows
    21. Numeros (Average) (Strong individuals are relocated to Fraccion)
      Numbered arrancar. Numbers 11-99. Numbered by age, 11 being the oldest (or rather, most recently converted into arrancar). Numbers 1-10 are reserved for the Espada. (Espada, by contrast, are ranked by strength)
    22. Urahara’s crew
      This is their typical ranking. Ururu has been shown to be highly variable,
      Spoiler:
      temporarily overwhelming one of Grimmjow’s Fraccion.

23. Typical hollows
    24. The remaining members of the 13 Divisions
    25. Advanced humans (Tatsuki, Don Kanonji)
    26. Normal humans
    Last edited by Rasler; 02-02-2008 at 10:32 AM.
    3rd Division Captain of the Bleach Club
    Lurking member of the Old School Cult of Kefka

The Quiet One Bleach Club Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't know about Tosen, unless we did not show his full strength to Zaraki, Zaraki soundly beat him from what I read. Or unless Tosen gained additional strength during the Arrancar Arc. I would not necessary move Zaraki, but Tosen unless he has some hidden power is weaker the others. Its hard to know about Ichimaru since he has never shown his Bankai. I would have to wonder if Ichimaru and Tosen are only in their positions because of Aizen and that the Arrancar are greater in strength to the former captains. The Arrancar should be stronger than a standard captain simply due to the their control over the shinigami half in addition to their hollow half. And some of the Espada have not even used their Zanpaktu yet have they?

Is Hollow Ichigo the Hollowification version or the Vizard with Mask version? Because I know definitely from the clips I saw of the Ichigo using his mask against Grimjaw or whoever, for the 11 seconds he exceeded the strength of him quite soundly. Though given that he was without his Zanpaktu unsealed he probably would end up in an even match with Ichigo at that point. But I would have to say that Mask Ichigo is at least comparable to any of the highest ranked Captains, its only momentary, but for those 11 seconds he is far superior to his normal Bankai.

There is also Urahara, but without knowing what he is truly capable of it would be hard to truly know how strong he is in the end. But given how intelligent he is I would have to say that he would probably be fairly comparable to a high ranked captain. He would not be above the ones you listed I think, but he would stand even I think with them.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries
    Alot of that is sound reasoning based upon hints, Rasler. All of it seems accurate with the exception of you placing the Privaron Espada at the bottom. This is untrue as many Privaron Espada have shown more resistance than any Lieutenant could stomache and much more.

Also with Tosen and Ichimaru we are completely in the dark. I can't help but notice you leaving out Urahara. You do him a massive disservice as he is the creator of one of the plot lynchpins which is basically a device to unlock untold power. That of inofitself should hint at his power. Not to mention that he is quite capable (and he proves this) of toying with a Espada. Not to mention that it is still very much doubted that he is a regular Shinigami, if one at all. I can't help but think that all you fans who are grossly underestimating Urahara will be in for a very big shock.

It also seems to me that all of the truly powerful Shinigami don't tend to stay with the SS. They are always banished, defect and or not members.

There's my two cents.
    Last edited by Sinister; 01-24-2008 at 03:29 PM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

I suppose I should've said that my list was not complete, nor was it necessarily perfectly accurate.

I forgot to include Urahara, it was late, my mind was working at like 20% capacity. He's definately on the list, and definately ranked with the stronger captains.

Uryu is completely overshadowed by his father, and Yoruichi is definately at least medium-strength captain level.

I will update the list later.

Morning Always Comes Bleach Club Xeim's Avatar
    Cid: What's Ishida's "hobby," and (optional section) what happens to Kon because of it? This question is from somewhere near the beginning. I don't remember exactly where though. xD

As for the power-scale, I would really like to sit down and look through it extensively...throw in a few more suggestions for you. I do think Tousen may need to be moved down. Gin...I'm not so sure of. I like him where he is...Xeimy likes Gin and hopes he's uber strong...haha. And, of course, I'm with Sin on getting Urahara in there!

I really like this idea, Rasler. I do think it would be fun to work on this as a club, and maybe link it in the first post if we ever get something that we feel is accurate. It's pretty good as it is, we just need more characters. I'd like to expand on it. If you guys agree, we can go for it. Or, Rasler, if you would like to keep this as yours solely, that's fine as well. In that scenario, take your time on it, and I look forward to seeing the completed list. You always have awesome ideas! ^_^

Sin, that is an interesting observation about powerful shinigami not sticking around with Soul Society. It makes your really wonder what the perpose of Soul Society is. They push all of their strong allies away, and the ones they don't leave. So that leaves them with mediocre fighters that are supposed to protect all the living souls in the world! A little strange, to be sure, and brings back the question of why it seems like the shinigami aren't doing their job right. Is it Yamamoto? Or is it this.. "king" person? Ah well.

Oh! Oh! Amazing news! I got to wear an Urahara hat today!! My friend actually bought one. xD I freaked when I saw it and absolutely HAD to try it on. I looked terribly silly, but it was still fun. My friend looks pretty good in it, though. He just needs bleached hair. xD

I'll stop my gushing now. My brain's working at about -5%. So I should probably stop while I'm ahead. *nervous laugh*

--Xeim--
    Last edited by Xeim; 01-24-2008 at 10:49 PM.

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Only the Greatest Stuffs:

Honored to be 2008's Best Roleplayer alongside Dragonheart.

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

Lady Rika is my Sacrifice Echoless

My TFF Family
    Froggie, Nick, Lady Rika, Darkwolf, Sinister,
    Flash, Craven, Ann, CLOUD, Kaos_Dragon,
    Mistress Sheena, Silver, Tiger Lily, Yuuki, Halie, Rocco
    Jenova33,
    Dark Rider, Fishie, Refieth

A Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation
    Xeilie Peanut Butter, now featuring sitting ducks and deformed monkeys!

Evenesca, Halie and my home planet.
    It is a wonderful world ruled by Reno, where rainbow skin is a common sight.
    Odd numbers are illegal, hence the even number of words in this paragraph.

Member of FF Cult

Ishida likes to sew, and because of it, he repairs Kon when he gets torn up.
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

Blog Entries
    Man, I'd love a hat like that. That would be awesome. I'd almost go back to being blonde for a chance to wear a hat just like his. I had one that was kind of like it. You saw in those pictures... But it tore.

I'm going to have to find one somewhere.

Cheers,
    -Sin

Lady Succubus Bleach Club Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As far as the ranking goes, I think Orihime needs to be docked down to where chad/ishida are. Or even below that. Sure, her ability is the strongest, but she can't fight for shit. Which docks her down.

Now, if that chart were abilities only, then sure, she can stay there.

Blog Entries
    Very true. She makes the list barely. By pure powers and ability she's left behind but she has one very special talent which she still doesn't comprehend at all. She barely knows she has it. Though this gives her some tremendous potential, if she fought Aizen tomorrow, it just wouldn't uh...be much of a fight.

-Sin

Blog Entries
    What talent is this, Sin? o_O
    Even I don't know what talent it is that you're talking about. XD Put it in spoilers or something if you must.

Blog Entries
    I'm talking about her reject, Toph! Y'know the one that is in contest? The one that places her on the top of the list.

Blog Entries
    Bah. Like I said, if that chart were abilities alone, then yeah, she can stay on the top, but if it's overall strength and power or whatever, she should be way in the bottom because she can't fight for shit. o_O;

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Also, bare evidence points to Tosen and Gin being on a different plane than any Espada. They order them about, not to mention dismembering some of them. They warn/toy/punk and mess with them on a regular basis like it was a past time. The higher ups they seem to take a little serious but only to a point. I really think that Gin, Tosen and Aizen are all three in a category by themselves.

My list would look a little more like this:

1. Aizen, (possibly this King figure...little vague so I'll leave this open)
    2. Foxface and Tosen
    3. Espada 1-4, in addition to certain members of the *Vizards and possibly *Hollow Ichigo.
    4. *Yamamoto, *Urahara.
    5. Middle-ranked Espada
    6. Ichigo, Yoruichi, Kenpachi, Ukitake, Shunsui
    7. The remaining captains
    8. Rukia, Renji, Kira, Ikkaku, Momo
    9. The remaining Lieutenants
    10. Uryu, Sado, Orihime
    11. Urahara's Orphans
    26. Don Kanonji

* indicates characters who remain untested and their potential unknown. Thus all these characters are mere estimates without even the slightest hint at their relation in comparison to the other characters.

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 01-30-2008 at 01:23 AM.

I think Kenpachi would be a little bit higher on that list. Cause he does like to drag his fights on cause he loves the thrill of fighting so much. Id give kenpachi like 3rd or 4th. Then again the old man thats the head of all the soul reaper captains seems frikin strong as hell.

So I guess if I had to make a list it would be like this.

1.) Aizen

I say Aizen cause well he was fighting off alot of people in the Soul Society Arc.

2.) Ichimaru

3.) Espada 1-4

4.) Vizard (Plus Vizard Ichigo)

5.) Kenpachi,
    Spoiler:
    Ichigo's dad cause well did you see the way he killed Grand Fisher I mean the dude didn't even take his sword out and he tore the hell out of Grand Fisher not to mention Shinji and Ichigo were like amazed by how much spritual pressure they were feeling. Can't wait for the time he starts fighting.

6.) Regular Ichigo, Byakuya,Toshiro, other Soul Reaper Captains

7.) Urahara ETC

I could go on. But I think you pretty much guess the rest Though I'll probably change my list if I see certain other charcters show there moves off.
    2nd Squad 5th Seat BLEACH CLUB

Hey, I'm just still waiting for the answer, making sure I'm not forgot about.
    My TFF Family

No, no, you haven't been forgotten. Just remember I've been insanely busy these days and have had no time whatsoever to be on. I don't just forget about things going on in the club, so don't worry! Patience, please, patience! Great thing to possess....>_>

You're in, you got the question right. I'm giving you two points for it. I'll get you in the academy as soon as I finish typing this. You're welcome to join our club RP, Memories of a Shinigami, but if you do you won't be able to start posting right away. We have to get through 'test day' before we let the new members in. The choice is yours, and you can always join later, even if you choose not to join now. ^_^ If you want to join I'll post up more details.

As for the power levels...give me more time before I put in extensive input. =P It looks like we're mostly agreeing with Aizen's placement though, haha. ^^;

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Patience, used to have it, guess I should get back in the habit.

Cool, I'm in! I would love to join the RP, I just need to come up with a character first, and as for all that other stuff you mentioned, I'll leave it for you to take care of at your own convenience. Once again, thanks for the membership.
    My TFF Family

Updated character strength ranking list

(From strongest to weakest)
    (Soul Society characters are assumed to have their limits released)
    (All characters are at their current manga strength)
    (Characters in parentheses are ambiguous in placement, but are placed in probable spot)
    (Color-coded. Green for 'The Good Guys', Red for 'The Bad Guys', and black for unaligned characters)

1. (Orihime - Can undo things. Aizen describes it as an ability that infringes upon the gods) As for physical combat ability, she belongs in rank 26.
    2. (King of Soul Society. Hasn’t been seen or described in detail yet. Probably very strong.)
    3. Quincy Final Form Uryu - Enhances the quincy ability of absorbing spirit energy to the point of deconstructing objects made of spirit particles. Uryu claims his speed technique is better than (typical) shinigami flash steps, Mayuri's flash steps are better than Uryu's speed technique, and Quincy Final Form Uryu's speed is remarkably faster than Mayuri's speed. Quincy final form is also strong enough to kill Mayuri's bankai in a single shot. However, unless Uryu comes into possession of another Sanrei glove, we won't be seeing this form again. (But then, he'd either be powerless forever or have to go through the nearly-lethal method of reaquiring quincy powers)
    4. Aizen, inarguably the strongest character. He claims to be at least twice as strong as any current Soul Society captain, and this is evidenced by his ability to force Espada to drop to their knees simply by focusing his reiatsu. That, on top of his zanpakuto ability.
    5. High ranked Espada: Ranks 1 – 4. The only one of these four seen in battle so far is Ulquiorra,
      SPOILER!!:
      and during his battle with Ichigo, without releasing or even using his zanpakuto, he brushes off Vizard Hollow Ichigo’s attacks, ultimately takes damage only to his outfit, and then punches through Ichigo’s heart

6. Vastolorde Menos Hollows
      It is said that 10 of these could decimate Soul Society. Fortunately, only a small handful can exist at a time given the massive hollow cannibalism required to create one. (And it is implied that all of them have been converted into arrancar. Likely to be the top 4 ranked Espada. Near-confirmed that Ulquiorra was a Vastolorde.
    7. (Ichimaru, Tosen)
      • Ichimaru’s strength was never really shown, but he’s strong enough to have been confident enough to defect.
      • Tosen has undergone enough of a strength increase
        SPOILER!!:
        to have easily severed Grimmjow’s arm

8. Hollow Ichigo (2 variations)
      • Berserker Hollow Ichigo – Controlled by the inner hollow. Can ignore injuries.
        SPOILER!!:
        If Ichigo remains in this form for an adequate amount of time, Ichigo fully transforms into a hollow (Monstrous form, hollow hole, etc. See episode 125).
      • Vizard Hollow Ichigo – Weaker than Berserker Hollow Ichigo, despite the power coming from the same place. Ichigo does not have extensive training with his hollow powers, and never uses them; he just relies on the strength/speed boosts.

9. Strongest Soul Society captains: Yamamoto, Shunsui, Ukitake, Zaraki.
      • Yamamoto’s strength has never been shown in detail, and it is known that his zanpakuto is the strongest attack-wise, oldest, and strongest fire-element zanpakuto.
      • Shunsui’s and Ukitake’s strengths have never been shown either. With the only two double-zanpakutos, and Yamamoto’s testament that they are among Soul Society’s strongest captains hints at their strength. They were also able to fare well in a fight against Yamamoto, shown by their relative lack of injuries.
      • Zaraki. His zanpakuto, despite him not knowing the name, was forced into shikai by his sheer power. Although it’s shikai, Zaraki can’t access its abilities without its name. One of the strongest captains, even before he removes his energy-parasite eyepatch.

10. Middle-ranked Espada, (Urahara)
    11. Vizards
      The assumed average of the group’s potential.
      SPOILER!!:
      Vizard Hollow Shinji was able to overwhelm unreleased (and one-armed, and already inured) Grimmjow.

12. (Ichigo), Yoruichi, remaining Soul Society captains
      • Ichigo is highly variable, considering his multiple increase potential. He can harmonize with Zangetsu, use the “limit break” ability (where his eyes and aura turn blue). By gaining the Vizard technique of utilizing his inner hollow, he lost Berserker Hollow form as a survival instinct.
      • It is also worth noting that Hitsugaya has the same “limit break” ability Ichigo does. He uses it against Ichimaru back in the Soul Society arc.

13. Low-ranked Espada
    14. Spoiler:
      Uryu’s dad and Ichigo’s dad. (They’re strong as hell!)
    15. Frankly, Uryu is weak as hell compared to his dad. Strangely, his dad’s bow is made of metal instead of spirit particles. He also has something more akin to a spirit machine-gun: he doen’t have to draw back on the bow to shoot, he merely holds it.
    16. Ichigo’s goofball dad was once a captain, FTW! This was hinted at earlier in the series during the Rescue Rukia arc. Watch the dialogue between Ukitake and Byakuya on the bridge (At some point near the retreat of Ichigo and Yoruichi). We don’t know the division, as his outfit has been modified to conceal it. He’s longtime acquaintances with Uryu’s dad and Urahara. He’s recently regained his powers after voluntarily spending many years in Urahara’s humanizing gigai.

17. Renji, Ikkaku, Momo
      • Renji and Ikkaku are the strongest non-captains in Soul Society, due to their bankais.
      • Momo is among the strongest lieutenants, but Soul Society still has her in an artificially-induced coma or somesuch, on account of the crazy.

18. Privaron Espada, Uryu, Chad
      Privaron Espada are ex-Espada. Numbers 100+ (Unknown how Privaron Espada are ranked. Likely by either strength or date of getting ousted from their former position. Actually, it would be the same. The newest Privaron Espada would be the strongest, seeing as how they were kicked out last.)
    19. Fraccion, Rukia
      Hand-picked arrancar from the Numeros to act as subordinates for the Espada. (Most of Grimmjow’s Fraccion were formerly Adjucha Menos Hollows)
    20. Adjucha Menos hollows
      Certain individuals demonstrate the ability to impose their personal will on the otherwise hivemind Gillian Menos Hollows. This is assumed not to work on sentient Gillian Menos Hollows.
    21. Remaining Soul Society Lieutenants
    22. Gillian Menos Hollows
    23. Numeros (Average members) (Strong individuals are relocated to Fraccion)
      Numbered arrancar. Numbers 11-99. Numbered by age, 11 being the oldest (or rather, least recently converted into arrancar). Numbers 1-10 are reserved for the Espada. (Espada, by contrast, are ranked by strength)
    24. Urahara’s crew
      Ururu has been shown to be highly variable, temporarily overwhelming one of Grimmjow’s Fraccion.
    25. 3rd - 5th seats of the 13 Divisions
    26. Typical hollows, Ganju, Kukakku
    27. The remaining members of the 13 Divisions
    28. Advanced humans (Tatsuki, Don Kanonji)
    29. Normal humans
    Last edited by Rasler; 02-26-2008 at 12:13 PM.

This post is basically devoted to club buisness. I'll try to edit discussion in later, if I get time. -_-

Firstly, Division Three needs a new captain- again. We've gone through what, two now? Let's hope it's not cursed, because I'll feel really weird appointing the new captain if it is. The story first, however, before we go there.

CLOUD's left the forums pretty much for good. He contacted me via MSN the other day to make sure I replaced him as captain and all that. I told him his position would be there for him should he decide to return, but I will replace him. Now, that doesn't mean his replacement is temporary. I'd just open a new division for him when he gets back, or something along those lines. I only kick inactive people out of captain positions.

With that said, I'll be PMing the person I have in mind shortly. Don't eye your PM boxes impatiently now, as it may take me a while to get around to it. ^_^;

Speaking of the captain positions, I don't like the way they've basically just become titles. The captains are the people in this club whose knowledge I trust most. I want to kind of show that in more ways. I have some ideas in mind- but I'm not going to completely 'remodel' the position. Give me time on that...it's not really a priority but it would be nice to give you captains more to do. =P

Next, rankings. We're vey behind on that. For the sake of time, I'm going to do it completely by myself this time. I hope none of you have objections? The posts are kind of getting complicated to count up, so I'm trying to think of a way to simplify things without reverting back to the old method. I'm thinking of having captains only rate the posts of people in their divisions, but that would force some to become overwhelmingly active while others can just sit back and do nothing. -_- If anyone has ideas, let me know, otherwise I'll keep brainstorming. =P

Er...I'll edit the ranks in here later if I end up finishing tonight. So, I'm off to do that.

Rasler, beautiful list. I look forward to looking through it more thouroughly. Hehe... ^^; *embarrassed*

Ze Edit:

1st Division

Jenova33:13
    Itachi Uchiha: 6
    Lady Rika: 5

2nd Division

Oathkeeper13: 36
    Captain Fishie: 11
    Yuuki: 4

3rd Division

Captain CLOUD: 42 –Inactive but left in for one more round—

Toph Bei Fong: 29
    WaterPrince: 2

4th Division

Vice Captain Andromeda: 216
    Captain abarai Renji: 53
    Evangel: 46
    Suzu Kitamura: 6
    DarkWolf: 4

5th Division

Captain Rasler: 84

GrimmJaw: 2
    Emoloz: 0

Shinigami Academy

Lethal Seraphim: 22
    Sinister: 29
    Angantyr: 10
    Final Fantasy Cid: 2
    Howl Furore: 1
    RagnaToad: 1
    Storm:…never posted to confirm she really wanted membership. Where’d that go…?

Last RP post counted: post 90 on page 6
    Last Club post counted: post 859 on page 51

Evangel’s post that needs editing in the RP was not counted. Andro’s was since his mistake was relatively minor.

In my readings, I came a across a rather good idea for the filler arc that was apparently overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasler
    Anyways, in this hypothetical filler arc we are creating, for the sake of drama, let's say that Yamamoto temporarily instated Renji as a captain. Renji's terrible at Kido, and I imagine his leadership ability being even worse.
    I've contacted the person I wanted for captain. He should post in here soon, and I'll put him up in the member list, as well.

--Xeim--
    Last edited by Xeim; 02-05-2008 at 11:05 PM.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Blog Entries
    I have been asked to serve as Captain of the Third Division, by our leader. I agreed and do accept my position as Captain in this club. I will be consistently active and looking forward to it.

Love,
    -Sinny

I intend to add the new spoiler tags and pictures tags to the list in the near future.
    Speaking of pictures, I came across these two (See below). While they might not seem terribly interesting, close observation has lent some new info.

The first, a poster for the 2nd Bleach movie, appears to be simply headshots of the two main characters, Hitsugaya and Ichigo. However, if you look closely at Ichigo's eye, you'll notice the darkening in it. Ichigo's left eye (and later, his right eye) gradually turn black before forced Berserk Hollow Ichigo form. (Episode 123 is an excellent example)
    This, along with the clips of Ichigo in his internal, sideways, world shows that his inner hollow plays some role in the film.

The second picture, all I have to say is this: "Is dat sum Ulquiorra zanpakuto?"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rasler; 02-06-2008 at 12:11 AM.

Alright, now that I am in the club, I would just like to ask how do I gain points to further my ranking?

Also, just going to comment on the pictures.
    The 1st picture is on the movie, and I do believe that the hollow Ichigo is there. (Is that out on the Web yet?)
    The second one, I haven't seen, are there any new episodes besides 158?

Bleach-Portal posted that they released the raw version of episode 159. I saw the title, so I don't want to give it away.

And no, I do not believe The Diamond Dust Rebellion is out on the internet yet.

The second picture, Rasler, I can't really tell if it is Ulquiorra's zanpakuto or not, it's really small and hard to tell.

Blog Entries
    Even if it is out on the internet...I really will want to wait until I can buy the dvd...

Wait a second is the dvd already out in Japan...If it is...Hell I'll just import it. Tired of waiting already...

-Sin

The Quiet One Bleach Club Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't think that is the hollow taking over in the image. I think it is just Ichigo's eye/pupil. I would think that the hollow would be in submission since he has his mask now. I know that Ichigo visits his inner world in the movie though from clips that were shown during the two movie openers in Bleach. But I don't know what is going to happen in it. The enemies look like Vizards. But I think only Hitsugaya's friend is a Vizard and the other two girls are Arrancar since they wear their masks like other Arrancars with only a partial piece of it. And they also call on hollows.

The Arrancar and his Zanpukto look like it is from the DS game. And being that it is from the DS game they take some liberties with things. So I would imagine that just because it is probably him with his sword, it cannot be considered canon.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Thats sensible...

Hey, how do I take that test that you have to take in the RP?
    I want to be in it, I have a character and everything. Just a little curious.

Blog Entries
    Uh.. the instructions are in the OOC, dude. One of my latest posts even links to the post with the instructions on it. =\

And actually you can't join just yet and start taking the tests. Wait until everyone is done with them and the year starts over for new members. I know andro's character is starting over, so yeah.

Edit: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/sh...&postcount=310 just in case you were curious.
    Last edited by Victoria; 02-10-2008 at 12:23 AM.

Registered User Bleach Club Dimi's Avatar
    Its been a really LONG time since I posted in the club. I know you mentioned to me Xeim and Toph as well on MSN that I have a lot of catching up to do. With the RP and I know there are a few of us that went inactive, is there any way that I can get back into the RP? Or just sit out and wait?

(And congrads on your captain position Sinister. )

Blog Entries
    You can get back into it when we're all done with testing. Like I just said to Cid. >_>

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast