Thread: Where you at

Where you at

Are you happy/unhappy/content/satisfied/miserable with where your life is currently at?
    Why?
    What would you like to improve, if anything?

Boxer of the Galaxy Where you at Rowan's Avatar
    Im ****ing awesome.
    Last edited by Rowan; 08-12-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Perfect timing for this kinda question, I'm between happy and content. I love my work, my friends, am in a great financial situation plus I have an editorial shoot coming up in less than a wk!! Soo excited!!! I haven't any time to watch anime or play any videogames of late so its a good sign Im either going out or working. I've been contemplating refurnishing my apartment, lil tweaks here n there and my friends n I are planning another trip overseas this year, late last year we travelled to Samoa; beautiful beaches and people:D so am happy and very grateful.

Registered User Where you at Pikachu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm content. I'm doing well in school and not sick. I have a roof over my head, and I'm not hungry. What more could I ask for?

chocolateer Where you at 01habbo's Avatar
    I've been unemployed for 18 months and constantly looking for a job, anything that will get me off benefits. I can't say I'm happy, but I'm not miserable either, I keep my spirits up and know that somewhere down the road I will get a job. I just have to keep working at it and not get dragged down, I have a loving family, lovely friends, just had an interview with a local supermarket working with online orders.

I'm in the happy unhappy point in my job. I am happy at this 4 10 hour shifts and the people I work with. Other than that this company is pissing me off.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The Persistent Flourish Where you at Alice's Avatar
    I feel like I'm at that point where things are at their worst before they start getting better. I'm just hoping the time for that isn't too far off. Wounds from the past that will probably never heal, but at the very least, they're beginning to be less of a pain. I can't forget, but I can certainly stop it from affecting my present life.

I'm not happy but I'm not unhappy either. I'm not where I want to be but I am actively pursuing my goals, which is really what I can do. Now I just need to be patient and stick to it

Blog Entries
    I'm in a kind of grey zone right now. There's nothing really 'wrong' per se, I just don't like where I am. My job sucks, I'm struggling with college and I am currently suffering from a distinct lack of ambition. Escapism has been the story of my life for far too long, but I just don't even know where to start at this point. Job hunting is not producing anything and my only other fallback plan, writing, takes years to get anywhere as a career. Meh. I also really don't like where corporate is going and being a wageslave to the public is so emotionally draining. I just don't want to deal with it even though I know I should.
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    On the upside, I'm employed and have an income, my rent is cheap, I have food readily available, I have more games than I think I'll ever complete in my lifetime, I'm with the most amazing guy who continues to make me happy every day, my dog is still alive and I made some really nice friends today. My computer didn't give me any crap tonight either, and I was able to make an online order pretty swiftly. My iTouch as a big patch of missing pixels which seem to be fixing themselves, so hopefully I won't have to replace that any time soon - I don't want to tap into my savings any more than I need to this year.

On the downside? I've been feeling really low lately. Like, really low. Low about everything, and I don't really know how to talk to anyone about it. I'm not too sure what's caused it, as it just came out of nowhere. At first, I thought it might be because of my job as that's where my motivation has primarily been lost, but I've already decided I'm not going anywhere fast with that and need something else. Maybe the idea of not having anything again frightens me? I upset myself last night over old thoughts, from when I was looking for work, but felt empowered after realising how much my life has changed since that phone call. But it's not enough to give me my motivation back. Maybe I need a holiday, a break from work, or a kick in the head. Or a therapist.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

MagiTek Knight Where you at SilentMage's Avatar
    At this point, I'm very happy and satisfied with my life, though I've come a long way. I'm happily married, have a great group of friends, and am in control over my work schedule (related to this: I genuinely love my job), thus allowing me to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Though I still log a fair amount of time gaming (some things never change), I still make time for socializing, hanging out, attending and hosting social gatherings on occasion.

Compared to where I was several years ago, I couldn't possibly be happier.

~SilentMage
    What happens when a magic-infused island suddenly appears and begins orbiting Earth? Final Fantasy 6 meets our timeline in 2014, and the consequences will forever change our world.

Our World... Ruined - A Final Fantasy 6 FanFic

This ain't no place for no hero Where you at Tiffany's Avatar
    Quite happy! I have a wonderful husband, I love our daughter. Our house isn't a huge detached house, but it is large enough for us and we own it. Our daughter has special needs, but they could be quite worse and I'm grateful they are not.

Our only woe is finances, but we're now in a place to get back on track with that.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Where you at noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm.. Okay. Not exactly where I'd like to be, But I'm fine.

Would like to be back home in Nashville, but at least I can say I've lived in NYC. Pretty sure once I do move back home, I'll whine about missing New York lol.