Thread: Unforgivable relationship acts

Boxer of the Galaxy Unforgivable relationship acts Rowan's Avatar

Unforgivable relationship acts

Relationship could refer to that of friendship, romantic relationship or family.

What are some things that are -unforgivable- in a relationship? Ill start off with my most obvious answer;
    Cheating on your partner. Why cheat on your partner at all? Its fkn rude and disrespectful. If things are not going well in the relationship, break up with your partner instead of being selfish and trying to have your cake and eat it. Seriously, where is the conscious of these people? Its such a low act. When you see some examples of this on tv, it does not even come close to knowing the people yourself and seeing how caring and loving one treats the other who is cheating. It almost supports someones theory here that one person in the relationship cares more than the other, and I think often this would more than likely be a leading cause in the other going off and cheating. Perhaps im just old fashioned, but if you cant respect someone enough to be honest with them, especially when they trust you to do the same, you are not a dog (dogs happen to be loyal animals) you are less than the dirt on the bottom of my shoes that I scrape onto the doormat before I walk into a house.

On a semi-lighter note.
    When a friend acts as your wingman and instead tries to compete with you for the person you're trying to get with. Its not really unforgivable, but you dont forget that shit.
    Last edited by Rowan; 05-12-2014 at 05:04 PM.

"Tiger Hair" Unforgivable relationship acts HeroZero's Avatar
    Game,
    Set,
    Match.
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

Boxer of the Galaxy Unforgivable relationship acts Rowan's Avatar

I invented Go-Gurt. Unforgivable relationship acts Clint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    Growing a beard.
    If you're shallow and only care about looks, then yes.

That's a good point, actually. An unforgivable relationship act would be shallowness. It's unattractive in any person, and essentially shows poor moral character. A true friend or lover will accept you for who you are, and will not base your relationship on what you look like.

Dishonesty is quite unforgivable, as well. There is no point in being dishonest, especially to people who you share loyalty to. If you are loyal to somebody, then you trust them with the truth, no matter what it is. It could make them mad, but if they're truly loyal to you, they'll understand in the end, whereas if you're dishonest, and if down the road they find out about your dishonesty, any loyalty is shattered, because it had been built on a foundation of lies.

^*Thinks of Nix's pointless post* Clint, Gene, Bob whatever sad, lonely 40+ year old troll you are hiding behind all those alter-egos, its confirmed now more than ever that you are here to flamebait and trololol Aside from the *nudge* she was joking when it comes to beards cmon guys,

Its not unforgivable but adjusting with your partner's family and friends is never easy. But when your gf is keeping you away from them or your '*****whipped' as some would have it, it tends to make the relationship with your partner difficult. Even though your family and friends may not be perfect, they're still very much an integral part in your lives.

Cheating and lying are definite unforgivable acts thats a given but I have known a few friends who have stayed in those toxic relationships because they have been together for so long and are afraid to be alone..very sad, fragile situation in all parties friends and families.

Queen Unforgivable relationship acts Crescent's Avatar

Chronic poor hygiene I take good care of myself(exercise,grooming etc) I expect the same from my partner, echoing Ezio's comments -isolating me from all my family and friends, he/she's unrepentant when they've wronged you deeply - if he/she's caused you emotional pain from some big transgression (no, admiring Megan Fox doesn't count as a source of major emotional pain haha i do it too), it's still very important to know that they feel remorseful. Trying to shift blame, justify their actions, or otherwise avoid acknowledging that they've hurt you only compounds the offense. Causing me pain at some point is forgivable (and in a long relationship, may even be inevitable), but ignoring that pain is not And if he keeps you dependent. An ex forbade me to work and caused problems for me on the job (he'd visit most of my modelling shoots) to the point that my livelihood was in jeopardy, he's keeping me reliant on him. A financially dependent person can't easily walk away; if he controls the purse strings completely, it becomes that much more difficult to walk away without seeing his stupid loser face again. Financial dependence can lead to isolation not only from friends and family, but from the rest of the world. I keep control of my life and my paycheck thankyou very much.

There are many more others but its all i can think of right now.

EDIT: @Rowan hehee Bra and I are like totally on the same page ;P So cute Vegeta.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think I could forgive most things, but cheating is the most ultimate unforgivable act. Why cheat? I'd rather feel the pain of the person I loved being honest; telling me that they're not happy. I'd respect them, and if you truly love someone, you'd want them to be happy - even if it means letting them go. That's true love.

Being dishonest can be too, but sometimes being dishonest is a way of protecting yourself or your partner. If I told David not to buy McDonalds for our child, I'd hope he wouldn't. If he did, and kept it from me, he could potentially save me from the stress, and me having to give a lecture and him the earache. Not that it'd be particularly stressful, but hey, for example purposes.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I will finish the hunt Unforgivable relationship acts Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I hate men who are bossy and possessive. I like to go and do whatever I want whenever I want. Makes me believe what I'm saying is I like being single. I do. I do very much.
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Unforgivable relationship acts che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I hate when ur loffer cheats on u with mcdonalds and lies about it. Like, get out of my house then u stupid buthole. You never get mcdonalds, but its always the mcrib I can tell on ur nasty breath everytime this time of year. i'm done with u

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Dude I hate Mcdonalds che.

Edit: loff is another way to spell loaf
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games