Thread: Tell and INSANE LIE

The Bad Boy of TFF Tell and INSANE LIE Block's Avatar

Tell and INSANE LIE

When I was 5 I lived in NYC, I went to a school called Black River Elementary. Amongst the 6 other white kids in my class I decided to pretend to be Jewish so people would leave me alone. One day one of the other 6 white kids heard that I was Jewish and came up to me in the playground and bunched me in the face. Blood dripped down onto my shirt and I began to tear up. He called me a **** and kicked sand in my face. At that point I kicked his shin and he fell down onto my knee as I was pulling it back after kicking him. His teeth slammed bluntly into my knee and I could feel his teeth getting knocked back into his own mouth. He fell over silently and then began to convulse, he was choking on his own teeth. He died before a teacher saw that something had happened. I moved to Alabama with my family a few months later.

Edit: fail on me for the typo in the thread title. tell *an* INSANE LIE
    Last edited by Block; 10-14-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

Blog Entries

Re: Tell and INSANE LIE

So I was making sweet love to my girlfriend, right? After we all got done, she got up and had this troubled look on her face. I gently touched her face and asked her "whats wrong sweetie?" Her sadness went away and said, "Okay... so we're not that average.." I was taken aback a bit but I let her finish. She began to smile again. "But between you and me, something amazing happens!" I began to beam. "And now I can talk to animals! It's pretty cool and totally a secret. And you know what? Life will never be the same."

SPOILER!!:
    Last edited by Rocky; 10-14-2010 at 07:07 PM.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

The Bad Boy of TFF Tell and INSANE LIE Block's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    So I was making sweet love to my girlfriend, right? After we all got done, she got up and had this troubled look on her face. I gently touched her face and asked her "whats wrong sweetie?" Her sadness went away and said, "Okay... so we're not that average.." I was taken aback a bit but I let her finish. She began to smile again. "But between you and me, something amazing happens!" I began to beam. "And now I can talk to animals! It's pretty cool and totally a secret. And you know what? Life will never be the same."

SPOILER!!:
    lol. I am impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

Crash Boom Bang Tell and INSANE LIE Lily's Avatar

I'm a virgin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I'm a virgin
    I'm not.

†SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2