Thread: Favourite Fragrance/Perfume

G'day Favourite Fragrance/Perfume NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Favourite Fragrance/Perfume

What is your favourite fragrance/perfume?

I love Ralph Lauren for Woman and Calvin Klein One. They smell so good! Mmmm.

Hewerya love...? Favourite Fragrance/Perfume seanb's Avatar

Re: Favourite Fragrance/Perfume

I used to love the kate moss signature fragrance, just liked the smell, was nothing to do with her though

Also I love any fragrance that smells like eucalyptus.

___________ Favourite Fragrance/Perfume Kyreaan's Avatar

My favorite perfume was Salty Rage. It's in FFT and WOTL (PSP). It was because it gave Protect and Shell. I liked it even more so than Chantage, which gave Regen and Auto-Raise. There was also another that gave Haste, but I never needed it.

Spoiler:
    You steal Chantage from the same Temple Knight, Meliadoul, you steal Defender from. This is before you get her in the party with Save the Queen, after defeating Elmdor.

Another favorite of mine would probably also be whatever Anne Hathaway wears.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Sir Prize Favourite Fragrance/Perfume Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pierre Cardin is what I wear. I particularly like the top notes. Pineapple, Bergamot and something something... After a couple hours though, the base chords aren't...as nice.

Pierre Cardin Black is also acceptable.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Favourite Fragrance/Perfume Tallulah's Avatar

CK One has got to be my all-time favourite scent. I used to get samples in the trendy magazines I used to buy thinking I was all cool and sophisticated, and this is one of the things that stayed with me through my teenage years. I never got my own bottle until 2 years ago when I bought some cheap on a ferry from France.

I also like Ghost Pink (or whatever it's called; I still have a bottle that my ex gave me), and random perfumes from Next (a clothes and accessory shop that does perfume and bath sets at Christmas). I got some called Red from a friend last Christmas, and I really like it. I should wear it more often.
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Favourite Fragrance/Perfume Xanatos's Avatar

I don't have habit of using perfume, on special occasions yes, otherwise I sprinkle bit of cologne, nothing sharp, preferably NIVEA, deodorant is a must, mostly AXE, Gillette of lately.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really used to like Red Jeans by Versace. Mum's friend got it for me as a gift one Christmas, and I've loved it ever since. It's a lovely perfume for a £12 bottle, and used to last me forever. It comes in a pretty cool tin too. I don't remember the last time I bought some, but I think that's going to be one of my next purchases.

For the last two years or so, I've really liked Victoria Beckham's perfume. I ****ing hate the woman with a passion, but damn, lovely perfume.

So lately I've been wearing Still by J-Lo. Some girl on a bus on the way home from the cinema last time I went with my mum was wearing it, and me and mum loved the smell of it. We asked her what it was a few stops before ours, and picked some up on the next shopping trip. Funnily enough... it smelt better on her. I've gone off of it. It has one of those smells that are good for a while... and then it gives you a headache.

I badly want some Red Jeans now. ._.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Registered User Favourite Fragrance/Perfume Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have Dolce & Gobbana perfume in Light Blue which is really nice, it smells like lemons but not in a kitchen cleaner way. I also have Britney Spears perfume that I got for Christmas, which surprisingly smells really nice... I'm not sure what one it is. The packaging is a big pink ball with diamanté things all over it.

My favourite perfume EVER is the pink Tommy Tropical by Tommy Hilfiger but I can't find it anywhere for the life of me. My nana bought it for me when she went abroad, and I've looked online and in stores and it's nowhere >.< it smells awesome. Kinda like shortbread and vanilla... x3.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Pierre Cardin is what I wear. I particularly like the top notes. Pineapple, Bergamot and something something...
    Thanks. I'll remember that.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Blog Entries

Thanks. I'll remember that.
    I was wrong, I looked it up:

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.myperfumesource.com/MPIERRECARDINPAGE.htm
    top fragrance notes: bergamot, clove, and cumin. The middle notes are: amber, cedar, and oak, and the base of the fragrance is: sandalwood, moss, and vetiver.
    Could have sworn it had pineapple or some south citrus, but I guess it was just the bergamot.

Either way, it's good for the first hour or so.

-Sin

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.myperfumesource.com/MBOSS6PAGE.htm
    ...explores essences of fern, bergamot and pineapple. Blended with notes of lavender, juniper and geranium, BOSS # 6 cologne is a casual type of fragrance.
    Oh. I was looking at smelling like a pineapple and bergamot. I found this.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:

Blog Entries

Oh. I was looking at smelling like a pineapple and bergamot. I found this.

Hmm, they ripped that off from my brain before I knew it. Thieves. My imaginary blend of Pierre Cardin had that LONG before they did.

-Sin

I just found it. Here it is. I hope they're not lying. Chance by Chanel just became another favorite. I need to found out what this smells like now.

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.perfume.com/celebrities/anne-hathaway
    The devil might wear Prada but Miss Hathaway is Chanel sweet-- the star of Princess Diaries has become a Hollywood princess, her wide smile capturing hearts and roles that successfully allowed her to break away from her Disney beginnings to star in more adult-themed flicks like Brokeback Mountain and Get Smart. Anne's been named both a top breakthrough star and one of Hollywood's hottest, and has been compared to classic screen sirens Judy Garland and Audrey Hepburn. Seems like Anne's on her way to becoming a "classic" herself!

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:

Registered User Favourite Fragrance/Perfume winterborn86's Avatar

I have quite a few favs, I tend to wear a different one each day.
    Britany spears - Midnight fantasy.
    Katie Price - stunning.
    Alex Curran - Alex
    and a few vanilla smelling ones too. I love vanilla smells

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Registered User Favourite Fragrance/Perfume EveVanilla's Avatar

Britney Spears - Fantasy perfume

Arachnie Suicide Favourite Fragrance/Perfume ChloChloAriadne's Avatar

Marc Jacobs Lola is almost exclusively what I wear. Before it was bought for me as a gift, I'd find myself walking through department stores to spritz some. I'd even put the paper samples in my handbag and underwear drawer.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

actually i did not experience to have any branded Purfume (its too expensive for me), but i want to have a Ferrari pErfume even tough i didnt know what its smells like. (sorry for my bad english)

Passing fair judgement Favourite Fragrance/Perfume Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Cologne man cologne, my favorite cologne is Old Spice and my Emporium Armani. The ladies like it when I wear the Old Spice though .
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.