Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ask a guy who drank 4 beers in 4 minutes anything

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ask a guy who drank 4 beers in 4 minutes anything noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the_savior21 View Post
    I just said that 3.2 is the lowest didn't I? Ill give you props though.
    Actually, what you -said- is that light beer is lower than 5%. Which, you're right in that sentiment because of the way it's brewed, but unless it's state regulated to 3.2%, then your average light beer is gonna be around 4 - 4.5% ABV. Still less than a regular, full-strength beer, but it's done mainly due to the way they make it to take out calories and carbs rather than what a state puts a limit on.

And, to kind of edit what I said before about beer laws, in Arizona, you can sell beer & liquor together (they have wine rooms & liquor cabinets in the grocery stores & and gas stations), but in Texas, the laws go by what county you live in - like Bowee County (where I lived), New Boston, Texarkana (TX side), and other towns in the area are completely dry. Restaurants in Texarkana can serve alcohol and there is 1 Mexican place in New Boston that serves it, but you can't go into a store and by anything alcoholic. You either have to drive to Oklahoma - which just over the state line, has a lower ABV, or go on the Arkansas side of State Line Road in Texarakana.

However in other parts of Texas, you can buy wine and liquor in the grocery stores.

Liquor laws are weird. Especially living in the Bible Belt. *dies*

Sir Prize ask a guy who drank 4 beers in 4 minutes anything Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh TFF... Give me a stout and as much bourbon as I can bolt. Rum is yum. I'll kill a fifth of rum in a couple hours. Lucid is nice if it's on ice. Brandy is a dandy and Gin is the yin to my yang. Beer till I can't hear and wine is fine but liquor is quicker and if you were me, then I'd be you and I'd be impressed. I'll drink any ten men under ten tables and then die happy. Needless to say, by spirits I raise my spirits and have scared the shit out of Bukowski's ghost when we go clubbing.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Anywho. Beer is an acquired taste. And yes, I like my Budweiser & Miller Lite (so contradictory of me, I know). But I also like Mexican stuff and Guinness Extra Stout and a few others. So suck on that.
    Cries. Really?

Also I guess the beers I tend to like are usually 8~12% ABV lol. SHIT IS DELICIOUS THOUGH.

Boxer of the Galaxy ask a guy who drank 4 beers in 4 minutes anything Rowan's Avatar
    I also love gin and tonic. I dont care if it has a slice of lemon or lime, its just beautiful. I dont drink often anymore, but when I do I try to do so on an empty stomach. If i have eaten it takes me much longer to get to the level of drunk I enjoy, without feeling sick.

on a completely unrelated note:

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    SHIT IS DELICIOUS
    Last edited by Rowan; 07-31-2013 at 11:58 PM. Reason: lolcolt. GIN ahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Oh TFF... Give me a stout and as much bourbon as I can bolt. Rum is yum. I'll kill a fifth of rum in a couple hours. Lucid is nice if it's on ice. Brandy is a dandy and Gin is the yin to my yang. Beer till I can't hear and wine is fine but liquor is quicker and if you were me, then I'd be you and I'd be impressed. I'll drink any ten men under ten tables and then die happy. Needless to say, by spirits I raise my spirits and have scared the shit out of Bukowski's ghost when we go clubbing.

-Sin
    Don't forget, tequila is de awesome killa - a real deal and vodka is workout for your drinking skills.
    Last edited by Odin1199; 08-01-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ask a guy who drank 4 beers in 4 minutes anything noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tequila only kills those who can't handle it.

That jerks my chain though. People who claim a specific type of alcohol makes them act a certain way.... It's all in your head, man. Get it right. You act that way because you believe in your head that what you're drinking is gonna have an effect on you.

Everyone needs a savior ask a guy who drank 4 beers in 4 minutes anything the_savior21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ask a guy who drank 4 beers in 4 minutes anything

Tequila is a killer for those who don't know how to drink it.

There is an art to tequila for sure imo
    Don't look to others for knowledge, this is your story.

PSN: jwitt2123
    be sure to include in the request that you are from
    this forum and also ur username on here, if you intend
    to add me that is thanks

Currently playing
    FFIX- PSP via PSN, COD Black Ops (Zombies) - PS3

Most Played FF = FFVIII
    FF7-12, FF8-28, FF9-12, FFX-23

Every story must have an ending and every story needs a savior

Changed my wording up abit there.^^^^

No, I meant it in a good way. Tequila is killer, like the killer of the competition. I love tequila, even more than vodka, without any art of mixing, preparation or anything.
    Last edited by Odin1199; 08-01-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    I still stand by my statement though. Tequila kills those who can't handle it. And I fully believe it's a placebo effect.

The Mad God ask a guy who drank 4 beers in 4 minutes anything Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Tequila gives me a stomach ache, other than that I haven't really noticed anything unusual from drinking it.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    "Normal" chicks will tell you that tequila makes them do crazy shit.

The Mad God ask a guy who drank 4 beers in 4 minutes anything Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Can't say I've ever heard anyone make claims like that regarding Tequilla. But then I don't hang out with very many people, so I don't hear a lot of things that are apparently commonplace for stupid people.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    I happened to overhear someone one night at TGI Fridays. She was kickin' it with a Mexican dude and was all "I take my clothes off with tequila" and I was like "you're a stupid bitch and I hate you".

effing newbs.

Well, I feel noticeably warmer after drinking tequila than I am with other types of booze, but I don't know that's sufficient motivation for me to take clothes off.

Blog Entries
    I bought tequila last week.

I drank the entire bottle by myself.

Was not drunk. omg.

Tomorrow night, we're playing Beeeeer Pooooonnnggg!

I sufficiently suck at the Beer Pong. And I think it's hilarious that I do. In fact, I'm all "Wanna get drunk!? Be on my team!!!!"

The bf & his soldiers have a 4 day weekend, so one of the guys is coming over with another guy and he lives in our complex, so he's lugging his beer pong table over to our place to play.

Death Before Dishonor ask a guy who drank 4 beers in 4 minutes anything Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ask a mother****er who dranka quart of dat shine in 1 minute anything broman.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries
    Like seriously? What's the point of being good at Beer Pong? You play for hours and then you're still sober unless you drink on the side.

I'm quite proud of the fact that I'm no good at this game.

I've only also just played it for the first time back in like January.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2