Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Songs that you HATE

All evil will see the light Songs that you HATE Assassin's Avatar
    I hate any urban song or artist. I hate anything by any African-American rapper. And no I'm not being racist. It's just because their songs mostly have really bad lyrics. I guess I hate every rapper out there except maybe Eminem. I just like a few of his songs.
    I also hate any song by Justin Bieber, One Direction, Cody Simpsons, Nicki Minaj, Greyson Chance, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, even Taylor Swift now and also The Wanted or whatever their name is. Oh and the reason why I even know about these pathetic excuses for singers is because they're literally everywhere, as in everywhere, on t.v and the internet. I don't even know why people even love them.

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Songs that you HATE noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cuz you're just SO COOL.

XD

BTDubs, Nicki Minaj ain't African American. She's Trinidadian, and was born in Spain. Yes, there's a difference. Doesn't excuse her excessive ghettoness, but there you have it. (I also say she sounds like she's strung out on crack). Don't ask me why I know that.

If there's any song anyone should hate, it should be this travesty:

Or THIS one:

I love the Kardashian show... I think it's hilarious (especially Khloe), but Kim just went overkill on this shit.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Songs that you HATE Xanatos's Avatar
    I'm prepared to argue and defend quality of modern movies and video games in general any day of the week, music on the other hand is definitely becoming worse with each passing day. It's hard for me to find anything good these days, going through vh1 or MTV makes me wanna shoot myself.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    (I also say she sounds like she's strung out on crack).
    And she looks like it too. And her lyrics don't make any sense from what I've heard. Also, I don't like most rap either. Some of it is alright, but it's mostly the old or non-mainstream stuff. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Songs that you HATE noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    yeaaaahh rap today mostly sucks. Hence the reason I stick with mah 2Pac, Brotha lynch hung, south park Mexican, etc.... XD
    Nicki's face may -look- like she strung out, but she's kinda chunky.... Call it curvy if you eantx but whatevs. lulz

Certified tech, come at me! Songs that you HATE SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This song is just plain annoying, it was painful to listen to when I first made it to this area on Oracle of Ages and it is still annoying, seriously, imagine this in-game looping over and over and over with no end unless you leave the place.
    Currently Playing:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2