Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: OOC: If you aren't remembered, then you never existed

OOC: If you aren't remembered, then you never existed ACloudintheSky's Avatar
    yeah pretty much anyone who wants to post can post. Make it somewhat related to the topic tho and Bleachfangirl thats fine your idea is ok by me about being a distant cousin. I would like to see this roleplay not go to sleep again its just been a bit crazy with school and finals. Also this coming up december I will be gone for a month but should still be able to check up every once and a while. Ill talk to lethal about posting because I am pretty sure he hasnt looked here for a while. We just got our friend into playing WoW and now hes a compelte WoW head too so we have been trying to get him leveled. So its up in there air anyone that wants to post please by all means go for it. So we can start continuing and get fangirl back in here and I can do the funeral. Anyways sorry for the delay in posts.

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n OOC: If you aren't remembered, then you never existed FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    Ok, I'll give it a day, and if anyone wants to post, go ahead, otherwise, I will give vivi a hand. Now then, let's get everything rolling again.

Well, lets just wait fro everyone else to get back with us,because I doubt they've even seen these posts.

I've seen them...but I still need some stats for the cousin don't I? I'll have to do that later this week.

The cousin will pop up in the funeral or something...

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n OOC: If you aren't remembered, then you never existed FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    Ok, I got you vivi. It's probably better anyway, because I don't know what Jardoon would pull out to help with your fight.

Here you go! ^^ (don't be too mad at the grammar because I'll write it as I go along...)

Name: Ira Marai

Jutsu: Ira mostly uses fire jutsus and a lot of taijutsus along with it. Because she has spent so much time with Akira, Ira has also learned a bit of her signature jutsu. Ira can encase objects with her chakra and move them around, but her limit area of coverage is much less that that of Akira's. Mixing this with her fire jutsus, Ira experiments with covering her weapons and projectiles with fire. Mainly a fist fighter, Ira concentrates more on integrating her fire with her fighting (like say summoning out a fireball while doing a leap kick). Her main attacks center around kicks and such because of her powerful legs.

Nationality: Sunagakure or village hidden in the sand.

Physical Description: Ira stands at around 5 feet 4-1/2 inches (just barely taller than Akira) with a slim, athletic build. While down, her black hair just barely touches her shoulders. Most of the time, Ira keeps her hair in a neat ponytail with three different ties to make sure it never comes down (so naturally, it's very tight). Her eyes are the same color as her hair, but have strange flecks of almost invisible jade in them.

Ira usually wears either a fitted gray or black tank top with a black unzipped vest over. She wears dark blue mesh arm covers and fingerless gloves with metal reflectors (on the gloves). Not used to having anything on her head, Ira keeps her headband tied on her left bicep, covering a small tattoo of a bird. She just wears dark gray cargo shorts that stop right above her knees and sandals.

Personality: An average girl…somewhat like Akira. Ira is still quite boisterous, but can handle being calm better than her cousin. Ira likes to make people laugh and cannot stand anyone being sad or angry. Basically, she’s meddlesome and gets into people’s faces and is very welcome to confrontation. She thinks all time trying to analyze random things, and is therefore even more oblivious to reality that her cousin. Ira tries not to be rude, but somehow ends up offending most people because she’s blunt and has no tact whatsoever.

History: Ira is a daughter of Akira’s uncle on her mother’s side (explaining the different last names). She is the only child of a guard ninja (father; Mosuke Maerai) and a medical ninja (mother; Joy Maeria) that are always out, so she loves going over to Konoha and spending time with her cousins. Ira has always lived in Sunagakure, and loves the sun and any type of heat. With nothing to do with most of her free time, Ira just went out, ran around, and played with the other children of the village. She’s really good at soccer because of it and runs a whole lot.
    Because Ira was an only child and as blunt as a baseball bat smacking you on the side of the head, she got a lot of people angry. Those angry people would then retaliate physically and start a fight. That is why Ira is a taijutsu ninja now. She was always used to fights (more like brawls) and loved beating on someone.

~~

I also said I’d give some info on Akira’s family for Cid. I hope this helps you out.

Marlene Toiyuki:

Info: Marlene is at that age where a child wants to do things all by themselves, but can’t. She tries hard to help with as much as she can and is very responsible for someone her age. Blue eyed and fair-haired, Marlene stands out the most from the rest of her family. She has been enrolled at the ninja academy for two years now, and is just learning how to throw a shuriken correctly. Though she is responsible, Marlene hates schoolwork.

Tim Toiyuki:

Info: Tim is now second oldest of the family and is the only boy. Because he is the only male in the household, Tim tends to be quiet and only talks to Marlene. The two are very close because of their age and are best friends as well as brother and sister. Tim is also a cadet at the ninja academy, but has been there for only one year.

Emily Toiyuki:

Info: Emily is the tomboy of the three girls. She gets rough and rowdy and likes to follow Ira around whenever she comes over. Emily looks up to her cousin and is always copying whatever Ira does, including getting into fights.

June Toiyuki:

Info: June is the youngest and acts like a cute little kid. She uses short sentences and sucks her thumb, clinging to whomever she is closest to (if she knows them). She also hates adults and will hide from strangers if she's at home.

(June will have the hardest time losing Akira and moving)
    Last edited by Bleachfangirl; 01-18-2008 at 07:19 PM.

Wow, thank you Bleachfangirl. That is a lot of info you have given to me. I will use it wisely. Good job on the cousin too. Can't wait to meet her.

Thanks. This was the first post I made that wasn't directly on the Quick Reply thing at the bottom of the page. I actually read over it to! ^^ Though I'm still quite sure I've left mistakes....

I'd like for Ira to meet everyone too...but the RP is kind of stagnant....-.-

*HINT HINT*
    That means someone post before I spatz....
    (You really aren't taking this well, are you?)
    You think?
    (Where is the food?)
    Like I really knew.
    (Ira is a stupid name)
    Prove it!
    (Don't have to...)
    (fool)
    Last edited by Bleachfangirl; 12-10-2007 at 05:10 PM.

Yeah, I'm waiting to, you just have to be patient. As for your character, you did an excellent job, no need to find any small mistakes just to dog yourself.

I don't like being patient...nothing is happening.

Since I don't know who will post next, I'll just ask questions to all the people in this RP.

What are you planning to do with Jordoon next, Cid?
    Seig, are your midterms over yet? How do you think you did?
    Vivi, where are you?
    Cloud, how is your book coming along?
    Lethal, why have you abandoned us for WoW?
    Where is the voice in my head?

Most importantly:
    WHERE IS EVERYONE????

I'm guessing that everyone is just busy with working,christmas,family and school/college or whatever. I'm sure this RP'll be back up and running once New Year is over =]

I'm around, just waiting around like everyone else, patient is a virtue Bleach. As for Jardoon, I have some ideas, but I am just making sure that they go along with everything else.

...I know...but...TT.TT It's just so sad.

I wonder where Cloud and Lethal went. Do you think Lethal will come back from World of Warcraft anytime soon? We need someone to pick up the RP, and it needs to fit. Jordoon coming it might be too awkward since he was in a totally different place...but I'm still crying on the inside.

Thanks for sticking around, Cid, Vivi. Couldn't rep you yet...so I'll say this for now.

Just waiting around like you are Bleachie. BTW, I hope that Bleachie is alright, because I got tired of saying the whole thing. Like I abbr. my user name to FF Cid, or just Cid. Any who, waiting for the next post.

Oh, it's perfectly fine. I just start using shortened versions without asking since they are still understandable. You are Cid....in TFF anyway.

Sorry if I assumed too much in just taking the liberty of using a nickname for you. And I am sorry to anyone else that might have been offended. Wow, Cid, you have very good manners. ^^

I think Akira has decomposed by now...and Cid is stiff and sore...-.-' I'm sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl View Post
    ...I know...but...TT.TT It's just so sad.

I wonder where Cloud and Lethal went. Do you think Lethal will come back from World of Warcraft anytime soon? We need someone to pick up the RP, and it needs to fit. Jordoon coming it might be too awkward since he was in a totally different place...but I'm still crying on the inside.

Thanks for sticking around, Cid, Vivi. Couldn't rep you yet...so I'll say this for now.
    Thanks for the rep. =]

And I doubt that Sean spends that much time on WoW. Well, he might, but its also New Years Eve tomorrow =] Even I'm busy lol. And thats sayin' somethin'.

Don't mention it. I'm just not yet allowed to rep you, Cid, so wait a while and you'll get some rep love too!

I'm still waiting for action...been dead for a month and I'm about to go looking for Lethal and Cloud in person...*thinks* I need money for that don't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Vivi
    And I doubt that Sean spends that much time on WoW. Well, he might, but its also New Years Eve tomorrow =] Even I'm busy lol. And thats sayin' somethin'.
    *tears* But...but...that's what Cloud said about Christmas....

Thank you Bleachie, you are very kind. I hope that New Year's Eve went over well with you, I myself had to work. Not as bad as it seems, as I love my job. Still waiting for everyone else to show up.

You know, we still aren't getting any action. I wonder if the others left for good. I'm starting to worry that the RP will fall into another coma of non-activity....At least this time I waited a while before posting again...

Yes, it has been quite some time since the last post, I wonder when they are coming back? This has been quite a long wait for us. Patience is really pushing it now.....

OOC: If you aren't remembered, then you never existed Kinjozu Hyuza's Avatar
    It's been long...
    Too long...
    2% of teens haven't tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 98% who have, copy this and put it in your signature.

Hello, does this mean that people are back and it will start up again, or are you just agreeing with us?
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

PM me if you want to become part of my airship riding family, The Red Wings.

just felt like posting and saying im sorry that i was one of the abandoners cuz this rp was like my favorite ive ever participated in. if anyone felt like bringing it back, i think id be a good idea haha

Re: OOC: If you aren't remembered, then you never existed

one of the best rps everrr possibly refresh it?

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29