Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: OOC: If you aren't remembered, then you never existed

OOC: If you aren't remembered, then you never existed Lethal Seraphim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Storm Bryce View Post
    That was a great start. i cant wait for the rest Vivi. Same with you LS. I want to see the final product.
    Yeah, I've been such a slack lately.

I'm gonna go ahead and work on it now, since I'm here so that's half of it.

And Cid, if you want them, go for it. I've no objections.

Interesting post =] I'll post mine up soon. I might come and save you Um! My character has awesome medical skills =] That ok?

OOC: If you aren't remembered, then you never existed Lord Storm Bryce's Avatar
    Um, that was amazing. Nicely done dude.

Vivi, follow up on mine, its only stopping the bleeding, not healing.
    Last edited by Lord Storm Bryce; 10-24-2007 at 05:18 PM.

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n OOC: If you aren't remembered, then you never existed FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    Thanks, I wanted to go through a funeral and all that for her as well. Give her a proper ending and everything. That would be best, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by xXViviXx View Post
    Interesting post =] I'll post mine up soon. I might come and save you Um! My character has awesome medical skills =] That ok?
    Yeah that's fine, do like LSB said and follow up.

And Cid, yeah we can do the funeral and all that. I've got to harass Cloud into a post because he has a major plot point he wants to incorporate into the attack. Plus, he's the one who has to end it and introduce the next elements.

Poor guy has his work cut out for him.

In my opinion though, excellent posts by all.

OOC: If you aren't remembered, then you never existed ACloudintheSky's Avatar
    Sorry for such the delay... its a bit rushed but I hope you guys like it. It defintely advances the plot.

Cloud! Good to see you. And ummm.... wow is all I can say. That was a big choice to put in there. I have to inquire as to what brought that thought into your head? Its very interesting and very unexpected.

Hey people sorry, but I've been like doing billions of hours at work but I WILL def try and get one up soon =] I will try

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n OOC: If you aren't remembered, then you never existed FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    What a plot! I can't believe that that happened! I can't wait to see where this is going, way to go Cloud. I hope that Bleachfangirl's death will not be overshadowed by the untimely death of the Hokage.

now now gang, i know u probably thought i died in some heroic battle irl but i didnt, ive just been buisy with school and work. but im back now!!! happy halloween ladies and gents!!!!! p.s. evryones posts r "spooktacular"!!! ( i kno im corney but, i am equaly the sh*t)

Ok finally posted. Enjoy. lol Appreciate it lol since I just finished work and my feet hurt...lol so I'll catch you guys later =] Give me some feedback?

Wow, this will be interesting so see how it plays out. I could post again but I would rather let at least let Cid post first. Weell done Vivi, this will be quite fun to see how to save everyone, if that is even possible at this point.

That was a good post, it was unexpected and everything. Anyway, I would go ahead with my post, but would it be interrupting the plot? I planned to meet up with Aurora, but I do not want to mess with her story.

Oh my...I see everyone has been busy while I was absent. Glad to see you all having fun, but I feel a bit depressed I'm dead...Poor little Akira...I've caught up on the story by skimming, so I'm not that good with the details. I'll go back later.

Am I allowed back in if I create another character? I promise to be good...

EDIT: Also, sorry for not actually notifying you fellows about my absence beforehand. It was a bit abrupt on my side...*.*

Thanks to Cid for doing it for me though. Glad to see you're still around by the way.
    Last edited by Bleachfangirl; 11-10-2007 at 04:47 PM.

BLEACHFANGIRL!

Man, I'm not gonna lie, I did not expect to see you posting here again!

I deeply apologize for the death of your character. From what Cid had told us about your absence, it seemed as if you were going to be out indefinitely. Bad judgement on our parts, eh?

Of course you're allowed back in. I only wish we had waited a week or two before killing you off!

I know it would be a lot of work, but if you guys wanted to edit posts and such, we could "undo" Akira's death. Up to you all.

NO! Don't go into such major editing. Cid worked hard on that post, and besides, it was my fault for not actually telling you guys everything myself. I didn't fill Cid in on much other than the fact that I would be gone for who knows how long.

If Akira's still dead, that would give some motivation for Jordoon or something. I'll come up with a new character later. Don't worry. ^^

I'm just going to take a while, so I'll see you people in a bit!

BLEACHFANGIRL!!! You're back! I'm sorry I killed you, but at least you get a proper funeral and I was going to take care of your family. You should pm me and we could discuss how I could do this and how you could get back in our group. Glad to see you back!

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    Akira always lived in the village of Konoha with her 4 younger siblings. Their parents were elite shunobi that were always out on dangerous ANBU missions. All Akira knows of her parents' disappearance is that it happened 5 years ago when they were out on a information gathering task for the hokage and never came back. She has one little brother (8 years) and three little sisters (9, 6, and 5 years). She now lives with and takes care of her family in an apartment the hokage allows them to stay in.
    So um....I was thinking maybe I could be one of Akira's siblings? I thought it would be a good idea to be someone like Marlene, the next eldest of the family, but I'm not sure if that is a good idea. My main concern is that Marlene is a bit young and that she is barely a ninja. I was wondering if this was a good idea to take on the role of a member of Akira's family just so taking care of them isn't such a random task. I could be her long lost relative or something, but I just wanted some more outside input before making a final decision.

What do you think.

Who is supposably posting next?

It seems Um would be a good person to take up after you since you DID save him...just don't go killing yourself Vivi! That's not good. If you die, where will Jordoon live? Sutooma just might go crazy!

No one has answered me yet...
    (they never will)
    Why are you always coming up out of nowhere?
    (I'm always here...not nowhere)
    shaddup....
    (nice comeback)
    ....-.-"

Random..... Oh well, I think taking the long lost family member would work, or the siblings. Either would be fine.

Okay, so maybe someone the same age as Akira (like a really random and cliche twin) or an older sibling? A long lost relative....what are your thoughts on a cousin from village of sand or something that came to the funeral (not saying there needs to be one) and decided to stay and help watch the little ones?

A cousin may be a little easier to work with since he or she could be the same age as Akira. Maybe a cousin with close relations with the family so that they are acquainted with the village from visits?

He or she could just come for a random visit and help out? Would Jordoon like some assistance with the battling since it seems that a gennin is out all alone without any help now that his instructor is saving someone else?

YAY! I finally got in some good brainstorming time!
    (yeah...real good)
    Is that sarcasm?
    (nope)
    ...-.-"
    (I love you too)
    ...o.O"

Thoughts anyone? Please? (waits anxiously) Help? Advice? Ideas?

The cousin would work, and visiting for the funeral, or whatever will work. Still waiting for someone to post. Any day now you guys.

OH MY GOD!!! SOMEONE RESPONDED!!! I'm going to go nuts if somehow this rp dies...

More importantly, we need someone to continue the actual rp.

im here. i know its been a while, but the collage semesters almost up and things can make or break your grade. sorry ive been gone so long. if its not a problem, id like to post soon. by the by..... don worry bleachfangirl!! this rp doesnt die, it just....uhhhh.... goes to sleep for a while lmao

Whos turn is it? I havent been checking up on the rp so I am a little behind, sorry. But is it my turn?

It could be. You were there with Aurora and Um, so you could start telling what happens next. Either you or Um since Aurora seems to have be knocked out. You might be the best bet since you are the only conscious one of the three there. It all depends...but we still really need someone to post.

Also, no one but Cid has responded to my idea...if someone would answer me...I'd give them a cookie! *-*U

(that was a desperate cry for help)
    shut it...
    (you are still being ignored)
    I know. If it weren't for Cid...I'd talk to you more often..
    (I think the cousin should be kind of like Akira...just maybe calmer and nicer)
    Hey! Good idea! You do say good things sometimes.
    (I always say nice things, stupid)
    RIGHT! *sarcasm*
    (I'm bored)
    I really want to get back into this or something....Maybe the cousin could come for visit and help out? He or she could just come on one of those spontaneous visits that they always make and see the battles going on and help. If the cousin does that all the time...he or she could be considered close enough to the kids to control them like Akira did....
    (I think you already said that)
    oh...I think I added some to that though
    (whatever)
    you're being mean again.
    (whatever)

Hey, someone besides me comment on Bleachfangirl's ideas, she keeps talking to herself. Just joking around, but anyway, LSB, I think it is your turn, and the cousin is a good idea. Now then, nice to see you back Seig, good luck with those exams. Now, where is everyone else? Lets get the ball rolling folks.

Just bear in mind, the person who stabbed me is actually the guy that I 'killed' earlier and I'm not knocked out, I'm just injured. My oppenants actual speciality is something along the lines of a Necromancer thingy. So he raises stuff from the dead and hes like part corpse but part living. Thats why he isn't dead.

Oh... So, who should come in to help you? Jardoon is pretty worn from his fight, not to mention he has the dying Akira with him. He might still be able to pull something out though, if you want his help instead of anyone elses.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast