Thread: Interseting facts about Iraq

Asking all the personal questions. Interseting facts about Iraq RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Interseting facts about Iraq

I was emailed this earlier today i found it very interesting.

Read all of this one, it is interesting!!

VERY INTERESTING-
    1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq
    2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!
    3. Noah built the ark in Iraq
    4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq
    5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq
    6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor , which is in Iraq
    7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq
    8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - w hich is in Iraq
    9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel
    10. Amos cried out in Iraq
    11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem
    12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq
    13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery Furnace!)
    14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the 'writing on the wall' in Iraq
    15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq
    16.. Ezekiel preached in Iraq
    17. The wise men were from Iraq
    18. Peter preached in Iraq
    19. The 'Empire of Man' described in Revelation is called Babylon --which was a city in Iraq

And you have probably seen this one: Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible.

But do you know which nation is second?
    It is Iraq !

However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible.
    The names used in the Bible are Babylon , Land of Shinar , and Mesopotamia ... The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris And Euphrates Rivers ..

The name Iraq means country with deep roots.

Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.
    No other nation, except Israel , has more history and prophecy associated
    With it than Iraq

And also, This is something to think about:
    Since America is represented by an eagle.

Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages ....
    The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)
    Koran ( 9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah;

And there was peace.
    (Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!

Tell me your views on it. It almost sounds like the bible is predicting the future.

Wasn't the bible partly from what crazy prophets said? i don't know i haven't read the bible or is the history repeating itself
    Last edited by RamesesII; 02-23-2009 at 11:31 PM.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I must say... that was one hell of an annoying post to read how you formatted it. >.<;;

But it was interesting. I knew about the link between the passage number and the date 9/11 though - it was in a paper I read not too long ago. I wouldn't say the Bible predicts the future, but there is nothing saying thats what it was written for. There are many theories behind what the Bible was actually ment for - my favourite being it was intended as a story book to teach people right from wrong. So... maybe it could be to predict the future eh?

The Bible was written by a bunch of scribs or prophets over a very long period of time, around... I don't know how long ago, but I know Jesus was born 2008-9 years ago, so it must have been a few decades after then. It would be impressive if it turned out that these prophets did actually intend the Bible for some kind of... warning for the future.

EDIT: Just looked over the passage again.

So... America was supposed to go over to Iran, and... clean the place out? Dude, if you call dead bodies from both side everywhere clean, then maybe Bush should have read the Bible too. Its funny how the Bible didn't... give an answer though eh? How do you clean the land in... a way that you turn bad into good?
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 02-23-2009 at 09:44 AM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Asking all the personal questions. Interseting facts about Iraq RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    I must say... that was one hell of an annoying post to read how you formatted it. >.<;;

But it was interesting. I knew about the link between the passage number and the date 9/11 though - it was in a paper I read not too long ago. I wouldn't say the Bible predicts the future, but there is nothing saying thats what it was written for. There are many theories behind what the Bible was actually ment for - my favourite being it was intended as a story book to teach people right from wrong. So... maybe it could be to predict the future eh?

The Bible was written by a bunch of scribs or prophets over a very long period of time, around... I don't know how long ago, but I know Jesus was born 2008-9 years ago, so it must have been a few decades after then. It would be impressive if it turned out that these prophets did actually intend the Bible for some kind of... warning for the future.

EDIT: Just looked over the passage again.

So... America was supposed to go over to Iran, and... clean the place out? Dude, if you call dead bodies from both side everywhere clean, then maybe Bush should have read the Bible too. Its funny how the Bible didn't... give an answer though eh? How do you clean the land in... a way that you turn bad into good?
    sorry thats how it was emailed to me and i was to lazy to change the format and didn't intend it to be a chain just ignore that.

What about the revelations that is the only part of the bible i've read. Well i myself am a Dan brown fan i loved the da vinci code and in it states that the book was ordered to be written by Constantine who wanted to unite the people in one religion so he made it all up. i don't know i know it is just a story but hey what are th possibilities
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Registered User Interseting facts about Iraq HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow that just blew my mind.

Now there is not really a logical explenation but perhaps it is somehow conected.
    The whole 911 thing though, that freaked me out.

That was a very interesting find and.....well, thats all I have to say about that.

Registered User Interseting facts about Iraq Megatron0000's Avatar

Re: Interseting facts about Iraq

OK I was in Iraq and, while it may have been a great country in the past, now its a dust bowl filled with 2 things. Violence and victims. I have talked to English speaking Iraqis and have gotten along with the interpreters but the consensus among most is that, although they wish it weren't so, they would rather be almost anywhere else. If you want some interesting up to date facts about Iraqi culture here ya go:
    If a woman is raped in Iraq, she is shunned and possibly killed by her family for dishonoring the family.
    If you show the bottom of your feet to someone it is incredibly insulting and an open challenge.
    If the husband is given a dowry and doesn't like it he can kill his wife in public for it.
    If he doesn't receive a dowry he can kill his wife.
    Women are forbidden from showing their face in public and from going out of doors without permission.
    Now don't get me wrong, i have nothing against Iraqis or Muslims, but if you are gonna put this place on a pedestal remember why we are fighting them in the first place. I have seen friends killed by these people and seen non combatant Iraqis used as shields by the pu**ies shooting at us. I feel terribly sorry for the ones forced to live under the thumb of ignorant a**holes who think they are doing right by killing soldiers and civilians in the name of Allah. It is important to note that not all Iraqi Muslims are violent wastes of space. I have eaten with a couple families in their home in Iraq on missions and they are very respectful generous nice people. Its too bad that they have endure the a**f**ks that make so many people hate them through our own ignorance. No offense but Iraq has lost their privilege of being known as a great nation. I only hope that they can work themselves back up and into something positive instead of a place where its citizens live in fear and its people are labeled by the ones that create that fear. Sorry i had to rant. It was probably undeserved but ... I don't know.. Call it PTSD if you want.

If anyone is offended by this I really do apologize.
    Last edited by Megatron0000; 03-23-2010 at 05:04 PM.

I don't see what the point of this thread is. Yes Iraq wasn't always the hole it is now, it in fact was quite a beautiful country that is now torn into bits from the war going on there. I also disagree with most of these being "facts".

.............. Interseting facts about Iraq smurphy's Avatar

The Eagle reference was almost laughable. The US isnt the only entity associated with the eagle. The Roman Empire, which subjugated the whole middle east 500 years before the Koran was written used the eagle as its symbol thus ensuring the eagle is seen as an enemy of Islam. As did Napoleon who in the final years of the 18th century swept through the middle east promoting atheism and emancipation, bigger threats to Islam. The third reich also used the eagle on its banners but its irrelevant. The only contribution Iraq has made to the world was through Mesopotamia, whose remaining relics were stolen by goddamned looting Iraqis from the musuem in Baghdad with the overthrow of Hussein. The others dont count as theres a good chance the Bible is pure fiction.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

Shake it like a polaroid picture Interseting facts about Iraq RagnaToad's Avatar

Some of those places are fictional, and you're giving them an actual location?
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good