Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If Today Was Your Last Day

Registered User If Today Was Your Last Day Diyala's Avatar
    when my death day comes I want to die peacefuly as a Muslim .
    I want my last words to be as all Muslims wish to say at their last moments :

I testify that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger.

I would consider myself as only a wanderer who passes this life as a station where he can provide himself by the things that would help him for his next stage which is the real worthy one ( the afterlife),
    still even if you're just a wanderer
    you must leave a remarkable Imprint behind you , then , you would be among the livings in other's memory even though death separates you....
    Last edited by Diyala; 02-23-2010 at 09:01 PM.

Registered User If Today Was Your Last Day WilsonDean1990's Avatar
    Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
    Would you live each moment like your last
    Leave old pictures in the past?
    Donate every dime you had, if today was your last day?
    What if, what if, if today was your last day?

lol ^^

TheDigitalManga Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalManga
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/hAID_tCqznY
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../1/_SGnj0AI5WI
    Bakuman Episode 1 Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/szpHqaSscC4

I Think You Anime/Manga Fans would really like it!!

Kuzuya Mishima If Today Was Your Last Day ziroth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Top 5 things I would do before I die:
    1. Invite all my friends and family over.
    2. Tell everyone how I feel towards them.
    3. Buy everyone whatever they wanted.
    4. Dance the night away with those I love and care for most.
    5. Hold my girlfriend one last time.
    These are in timed order.

How would you want to die?
    Instant death by any means

Where would you want to die?
    In the woods by my indian ancestors graves

Who do you want by your side before your death?
    Everyone I care about like my dad,ect.

What would your last words be?
    Now it's time to prove every scientist wrong and show them that there is a god and he loves us so.

"I would give you my name, but you'd just end up getting it dirty"

I feel epic... If Today Was Your Last Day Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Dying, huh? I haven't thought about this in a good while...

If today was your last day, and tomorrow was going to be too late, what would you do with that last day?

Last day... Well, I'd probably say goodbye to all my friends on this forum, and several others. They'd be confused what I was saying, but it'd be better than to leave them in the dark. Next, I would spend the happiest day of my entire life with my family. I'd call everyone to my house, and we would all go see a movie or something. We'd go home and play stupidly pointless, but all the while fun, card games and other activities. I'll play with my dog and cat for as long as my lungs will allow. I'll sit down and play my fastest playthrough of Kingdom Hearts EVER. And if I have time after that, I'll download all sorts of pointless crap on my computer. My parents always say I waste data space, well TAKE THAT!

Please list your top five things descriptively or more if you have that much stuff that you want to do.

Well, as a top five sort of thing, it would have to go in this order:

1. Tell my best friend, Terry, that I really hate what he's become over the years. (The truth would have to come some way or another...)
    2. Go and eat the largest bowl of Superman ice cream and ENJOY it!
    3. Tell my Drama teacher, Mrs. Hiscott, that I'm really glad she influenced me and made me who I am.
    4. Go on TFF, and thank everyone for the memories.
    5. Tell my family I'll love them no matter what happens.

Also, how would you want to die?

As weird as this might sound, I'd rather die by closing my eyes and everything just fades to nothingess there. Peaceful like, no suffering.

I'd like to die overlooking a beautiful sunset, as it goes down, it represents me and my changes. And when it touches the ground, everything ends.

No one. The last thing I would want is the people I love to watch me die. It would bring them more sadness than me leaving them.

And what would your last words be?

I'll always be right here.

Well, not to sound deep or anything, but that's what I'd do if I had a last day...

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Registered User If Today Was Your Last Day
    I've been thinking about this thread for a while and I think that I've come up with some pretty decent answers as to what I would do if today was my final day on Earth.

If today was your last day, and tomorrow was going to be too late, what would you do with that last day?

Honestly, I would do as much I as possible could. However, I'm one of those people who think of things to do, but only get maybe half of them finished.

Please list your top five things descriptively or more if you have that much stuff that you want to do.

In no particular order really. It's just numbered so I see how many I have.

1.) Finally work up the nerve to tell that one guy that I like him... Wow, I'm pathetic... It's takes my imminent death to give me the courage to finally tell him.

Nah. I would probably still chicken out.

2.) Take all my money that I have saved up and pay for my parent's house to be remodeled the way that they want it. We've been working on it for God knows how long, and there's still quite a bit of work to do.

3.) Quit my job. Meh. Why not? I would just like to see the look I get after being employed there for so long.

4.) Make sure that I get all my affairs in order, like who will take care of my cat, make sure that my stuff goes to a good charity or to a family member who wants it, and finally pick out something cute to wear when I am buried. I love my mother very much, but she cannot coordinate a cute outfit. When people see me in my coffin, I at least want to look nice.

5.) Spend my remaining time with my immediate family and friends and tell them how important they are to me, even if it seemed like I didn't show it all the time... They are so special and I love them very much.

Also, how would you want to die?

Quick and painless. However, going in my sleep would be just fine too, just like Theodore Roosevelt.

Hopefully somewhere my body can be found pretty quickly so I don't decompose before I am found. Not that it would matter anyway since I'm dead and all. It's mainly for the fact that I wouldn't want that image to haunt my family.

If I was involved in some sort of accident, I wouldn't want anyone beside me at the time because I would not want them hurt, but I would love for any member of my immediate family or my close friends to arrive before I passed on, just so I could see them one last time.

And what would your last words be?

"Bang."

Only because that was a really cool ending. My older brother Marc would understand the significance of that final word.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Tell my parents that I love them (yeah.. But who doesn't? -_-"), and say, "I'm sorry for being such a bad daughter".

1) Playing with my cats. I won't get to touch them anymore
    2) Playing piano. A soothing piece like 'Aerith's theme' is good. Aaaa if I could die like in a movie.. When I can finally close my eyes forever, with the background music (but then again, I guess it's impossible)
    3) Cook for my parents, tidying their room (or maybe the entire house).
    4) Probably crying T^T
    5) Seeing my parents as much as I can.

Also, how would you want to die? Where would you want to die? Who do you want by your side before your death? And what would your last words be?
    I want to die normally (I mean not because traffic accident or something), and with a smile.
    I want to die in a calm and soothing place, probably in the middle of beautiful forest. With a rain.
    Also... I kinda don't want anyone to see me dying. It depresses me when I have to look at their faces
    Last words? "Finally..."

Personally, I would do the things that I wouldn't be brave enough to do. I'd tell my friends how much they mean to me, and how much they made my life worthwhile. In my deepest times, in my hardest memories, when I thought I couldn't make it, my friends were there to help me along. Every story I have either begins with "Stetson & I", or "Stetson, Ben, Luke & I". Literally. I love my besties to death, and am in eternal debt to them.
    I would spend my final moments with my family and friends. I would hug each one of them, and end the feuds. I would want to die happy.

I don't have a list of things I would want to do, just a goal line.
    I would want to end the fighting inbetween me and my family. I would want to see them smiling one more time.
    I would tell the ones who matter to me most how much I value their company. I hate being alone, and they made things worthwhile, and fun as hell. I'd hug them all, and laugh to make them happy.
    I would gather all my TFF friends, and take them bowling or skating or something. They make things so easy during the difficult times, and I probably would've gone insane if I couldn't have messaged Sabin, Mel, Joe, Sheena, Meier, Ann, Polk, Pete, Rocky, or any of the others.

Also, how would you want to die? Where would you want to die? Who do you want by your side before your death? And what would your last words be?
    I would want to die a meaningful death. Like, saving another's life. Because that would be the only way, in my opinion, that I could repay my friends' for what they have done.
    I would want all of my friends to be with me during my final moments. Just so they all get to hear the dumb last words I have in mind.
    My last words would be "Don't Disturb the Circles!"
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Sir Prize If Today Was Your Last Day Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No last words. Last words are for cowards. I want to die of...violence and without being admitted to a Hospital. No ****ing hospitals. I would prefer my family never knew that I was dead. They get zero closure on me at all. For two reasons, that's the way they would want it and that's the way I want it.

I don't want to leave anyone behind, even though I always thought I'd like to have a daughter to raise.

I would want to:

1. Write a lot of best-selling books.
    2. Go into space.
    3. Cough blood on an enemy.
    4. Tinker together a new hybrid of Orchid.
    5. And...get another %@^$^Ing RINGTONE!!!! *excuse me*

5.1. Discover the one true Philosophy and lecture about it until the end of my days.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Viva la SePOOHroth!!! XD If Today Was Your Last Day luckystar314's Avatar
    I would do everything I've always wanted to do with the people I love, friends and family. I think I would prefer to die in my sleep or laughing--not to sound sick or anything--that way I'm proving to them that I lived a good life, and my loved ones wouldn't grieve as much.

I've had this conversation one time a long time ago on my Ventrilo. A friend of mine and myself agreed on the same thing to do if today was our last day/about to die.

and that is...

Smoke the fattest bowl/blunt I ever have.

But for real? Knowing me I'd either look for some tail.
    Try every drug.
    or do something EVERYONE will know about.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Skydiving! If I survived that I would would want to fly over the ocean in a hot air balloon with the three people closest to me. Lots of alcohol and laughter. That's the way I would like for it to end.

In some kind of skydiving accident.

Where would I want to die? I don't want to die anywhere but I guess somewhere at the beach.

I don't think I would want anyone with me.

Last words " Oh crap! The shoot won't open!

Fun For Hire If Today Was Your Last Day FamousMortimer's Avatar
    If it were my last day on earth, I would immediately steal my neighbor's car and begin systematically robbing banks in surrounding counties. For hours, I would push the limits of danger, county to county, feeding off of adrenaline and filling the trunk with cash. Were I caught, it would matter little, however, if I were successful, I would bury the money and leave a series of post dated letters with my lawyer who, after two years, would deliver them to my loved ones with a map and my wishes as to the division of the money. No one that I care about would ever have to worry about money again...

How to die: IN A BLAZE OF GLORY!!!!! There would be nothing left of me to mourn.

Where to die: I guess if I had to choose, I would want to die in my hometown.

Who: I have few loved ones, and none on whom I would wish the unshakable memory of seeing me die. So I would rather die alone. Even if it's scarier that way. Even if I want someone around (which I would), I would be alone.

Last words: I would just sing the words to "Time" by Tom Waits, because it's dramatic, and its appropriate.

Drive a dirtbike off the top of The Wynn.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:E...wynn-macau.jpg
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

SOLDIER 3rd Class If Today Was Your Last Day Copperfire's Avatar

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day

If I have debts

1) Declare personal bankruptcy after draining my bank account and giving most of it to someone else (up yers collection agencies!)

2) Write my will. Make sure I'm cremated

3) Blog it on the internet, to make sure people know I didn't just vanish off the face of the earth

4) Move to someplace warm in a hurry

5) Relax and wait for the inevitable

If not

1) Moan a bit about not being able to stick it to the man (no debts), but then tough it up

2) Write my will. Make sure I'm cremated

3) Blog it on the internet, to make sure people know I didn't just vanish off the face of the earth

4) Move to someplace warm in a hurry

5) Relax and wait for the inevitable

The Mad God If Today Was Your Last Day Heartless Angel's Avatar

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day

If I suddenly discovered it were my last day, I'd go write the most confusing complicated will I could come up with, requesting stupid things, just to torment people after I'm gone just as I do in life. I'd sit down with a phone book, call everybody I dislike and inform them of my coming death, while informing them that though I'm dying, my hatred for them will live on forever. Bang my girlfriend. And fnally, get in a car and go drive like an even bigger maniac than I always do. Ain't like a dead man awalking has much to lose.

I'd like to die doing something important, and probably suicidally stupid. As long as I go out laughing, I don't care how it happens.

Depends on how I die... if it's something suicidally stupid that's kill everyone nearby, I think I'd rather go it alone. If not, I'd want anyone who'd miss me when I'm gone.

My last words would be copyrighted. My last breath will be spent saying, "I will never... become a memory."
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2