Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1055

Thread: Bleach Club

Lady Succubus Bleach Club Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Almost 4 months later and still no trace of Xeim at all.
    I'm sure somewhere in her massive busy life she has at least 5 minutes to drop by and say she's not dead.

...At least, I hope she does.

Xeim, if you see this, please let us know you're still alive. It's been three months, girl.

Edit: The club is dead without you. (...And even with you, it was still pretty damn slow anyway...)
    Last edited by Victoria; 07-04-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Morning Always Comes Bleach Club Xeim's Avatar
    Uhm, Hi, yeah remember me?

I so really shouldn't be on right now. ^^; I skimmed over the bleach club and OOC, and saw Toph's messages and felt guilty for not keeping you all updated. More than being busy, I really, really needed a break from TFF. I miss everyone now, though, as well as RPing, so I'm going to try to come back soon. However, I have four books and an essay I have to finish by August 26th, so nothing's definite. I'm working hard, though, and I promised myself that if I got it done in a reasonable fashion that I'd make my official return.

I wish I could say that THIS was my official return, but unfortunately it isn't. I second the approval of Sato into the RP, and will add him in the character list...when I have time, but not tonight.

I'm still alive, guys, so please don't forget about me! I also have some ideas brewing for Memories, that I'll share if they ever...become anything more than stray thoughts.

If anyone ever needs me for anything, don't hesitate to send me an email. If you don't know my email, ask someone who does to send your message for you. =P

Until next time,
    -Xeimy

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Only the Greatest Stuffs:

Honored to be 2008's Best Roleplayer alongside Dragonheart.

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

Lady Rika is my Sacrifice Echoless

My TFF Family
    Froggie, Nick, Lady Rika, Darkwolf, Sinister,
    Flash, Craven, Ann, CLOUD, Kaos_Dragon,
    Mistress Sheena, Silver, Tiger Lily, Yuuki, Halie, Rocco
    Jenova33,
    Dark Rider, Fishie, Refieth

A Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation
    Xeilie Peanut Butter, now featuring sitting ducks and deformed monkeys!

Evenesca, Halie and my home planet.
    It is a wonderful world ruled by Reno, where rainbow skin is a common sight.
    Odd numbers are illegal, hence the even number of words in this paragraph.

Member of FF Cult

Lady Succubus Bleach Club Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, I'm shocked. XD
    I honestly didn't think I'd ever see you come back. T_T *hugs tight*
    And hmm.. four books. How big are they? And an essay...

Shouldn't take too long to finish. You have a month, right? I'm sure you have tons of spare time to get all of that done. ...You can't be 'studying' 24/7... right? >_>
    I'm sure you can spend like... the whole weekend reading the books. =D And speed right through them!

Glad to see you back, though.

Well, I like to surprise people sometimes. =P

*hugs* Two of them are big. One of the small ones is written in impossible old-ish english. One of them is actually pretty good. I have to take notes on one of the long ones. The essay will be hard, since it's literary analysis that compares/contrasts TWO BOOKS.... *ahem* But this is not my homework thread...

I'll get it done, I'm pretty confident. I just hope I get it done with energy and creative juices to spare.

"Due dates are closer than they appear." Saw that on a cheesy sign, but it's true. I want to make sure I get it all done before I clock in a bunch of time here.

On second thought, I'll put Sato in the character list tonight. Also, I think I'll stay out of the RP until after graduation. Sorry to leave this section up to you, Andro. I would like to take over once everyone's graduated, unless you guys suddenly start posting at atstronomical speeds. Then I'll have to throw in my sword randomly and retake the throne as smoothly as possible... or something along those lines.^^;

I should probably be off, for now. Take care everyone.

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

The Quiet One Bleach Club Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well I've already pretty much taken over the graduation part of the RP. Since there hadn't be a lot of posts recently it was about time that we got around to it. Whenever the graduation ends I'll pushing us on to the next part. Which hasn't really been determined yet. I told them all to pick out what squads that they want to be in and post, but they haven't done that yet. Though I guess since Azuteor and Sato already have squads the only ones that need to do it are Sinister and Shadow. >.> So yeah, post your decisions. ^^

I'll be posting this in the OoC thread later, but I'm planning on ending the graduation in two weeks if no one posts. Because its dragged on long enough. As I told them already I have a back up plan in the event no one posts. So I will execute that plan and close out the graduation at that point and the entire school/academy days arc. At which point I'll immediately put us into the next arc whatever ends up being decided upon. I know Shadow is eager to get on to that stuff and I'd imagine the others are as well. So I'm not going to drag out the graduation waiting on people to post.

Hope you will be back by then and you rejoin us. But if not you can jump in where ever we happen to be currently.

But serious, you guys need to pick squads to be in. One sentence, I don't really care if it is spam at this point. Just need to post it.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

So... what's up guys? lol

The most recent Bleach episode (230) was very interesting, although it was a filler. A very peculiar detail was revealed in the episode that forced me to believe that something not found in the manga could have been canon! Traditionally, fillers aren't considered canon but since this detail is so important, in my opinion, that it actually should be. Now, this detail intrigued me to such and extent that I just had to write about it.

So, there I was, thinking of where I could write about when in my Bookmarks menu I rediscovered TFF. I was so excited! To think that a Bleach filler would rekindle my enjoyment of RPing.

Here's my most recent inspiration of this detail. When I read over Andro's latest post an idea popped into my head. For the next arc in the RP, we could do a crossover of the detail and the RP! Now, I'm not gonna come out and say what this detail is, I think that whoever wants to know what it is should watch the latest episode, where I guarantee you will find the same feeling I have about it.

Twilight's Enigma Bleach Club Sato Arashi's Avatar
    It's such an honor to get your approval Xeim, despite that I'm already gotten approved because we can argue that the rp is more important than ever. However now that we know you'll be back in a while, if by all means may I join in the club, help boost the activity for it?

My Strange, Yet Awesome FF Family:
    Somewhat-Random, Obnoxious, And Really Funny Cousin, Ralz
    My Super Random and Adorable Sister, SilkAngel

Gosh Evangel you're killing me! D: I've seen the latest episode and I honestly don't know what this "detail" is, haha. Wanna PM me or something about it? I agree that the new arc is good for filler, though.

And yeah Sato, you're welcome to join the club. I'll stick you in the member's list right away.

So I still have homework, but I've collected some ideas for the Rp that I'll post in the OOC. Please comment on them. I don't know when I'll be free to make RP posts, but I'll certainly pop in to plan and guide things. I'll try to drop in and give status updates as much as I can. I can't just come back all at once, I have to work back into it. It's been a long time and I'm not the type to dive into the pool as soon as I get there. I have to ease myself in. So please bear with me for a while, guys.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Lol, O.K. Xeim, I'll send my idea concerning the "Detail" to you later today with the info on my second RP character.

But yea, I think this filler arc is going to be very good and will get a good reception as being canon.

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Bleach Club ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    "You've got a whole lot to look forward to Fantasy X, don't join the Bleach club or talk to ANYONE until you've made it to around episode 50ish."

-Sin

Well I guess I am able to join this club finally (if that is ok with you all), well I've seen up to episode 63 of the Bleach series. My question what do you guys actually do on this thread besides talking about the last bleach episode? Please give me some info thanks.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Blog Entries
    Well not a lot lately. ^^; I used to post about the episodes that aired on Adult Swim, but I sort of whatever'd it or something. Don't really know why I stopped. We used to talk about some of the less explained areas of the series since they are more open to interpretation and discussion. Beyond that we have the RP as well.

I guess the run down is that Japan in on 232 for Bleach in a filler arc that is better than the Bount Arc >.> and the US is on 142 for Bleach in the end of the Arrancar Arc and getting to the Heuco Mondo Arc. Anything more than that would end up be spoilers. A little weird that I'm not the furtherest behind on Bleach anymore.

Yeah, basically what Andromeda said. There hasn't been a lot of activity lately, sadly. You CAN talk about anything BLEACH related from fanfics and fanart to metaphorical interpretations of stuff you seen in the show/manga, people just don't. ^^;

There's also a list of activities in the first post that we've worked on at one time or another. If you ever feel like posting for one, feel free.

Of course, if you're an RPer there's the RP. Speaking of the RP, I'm getting that info for the next arc together and it shouldn't be long before it's in a postable form.

But anyway, welcome to the club. I'll put you in the member's list now. ^^
    Last edited by Xeim; 08-16-2009 at 07:14 PM.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

The current filler is way better than any other. We get to learn more about Soul Reapers and Zanapkutou. It may be a filler but I think it should be considered canon.

Blog Entries
    I think it might be a little too far to consider it something possible to being canon. The entire arc is just a big fan fic or fan service, meaning that it gives what a lot of fans have been wanting for a while. To see what everyone else's Zanpakuto manifestations are beside Ichigo, Renji and Hitsugaya. Though I think all of them being human is inaccurate. I think a lot more of them would be animal in nature. So I have my doubts if you could even think of the ones appearing as being true representations of their Zanpakuto. Some definitely, but the rest I don't think so.

Its a better and more interesting idea than the Bount Arc, but it is still filler and I'm not really going to think of it being canon or possibly being canon. I'll stick to the manga.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Bleach Club Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    May I join this Bleach Club, please?

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Your grammar is either commendable, or you just got lucky. If you dunno whut I'm sayin', then you got lucky. xD

But yeah, you may to join. I hope that your above post is the ONLY one line post you ever make in this club, however. =P

Since you haven't already, why don't you tell us what you know about Bleach. Are you a fan of the adult swim version? The Japanese version? Do you read the manga? That sort of thing.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

"Bleach: Memories of Nobody" is going to be on TV this Saturday on Adult Swim at midnight, eastern time.

Blog Entries
    Again? Well this is annoying. I wanted more Bleach episodes, but looks like I'm going to be losing that along with Moribito. Why can't they air during a block of time that isn't priemeres?

AS Bleach has passed up the US released manga now. The manga got a jump with all of the fillers, but they don't release manga nearly as fast as the episodes. So it was bound to happen. Nel just appeared this week. And we are in the new opener After Dark as well. Which means in like 20 odd episodes will be getting back to some filler. Though it does make me wonder how long AS will keep running two episodes of Bleach. I suspect their movie is a method of extending their run before they hit critical limit.

Am I still part of this club? If so I apologize for my absense, I kind of took a break to watch some other anime and have only recently come back and I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm at episode 185 with the little girl though I think it's nearly finished. I'm not too sure on whats going on and I think I may have skipped a few episodes. Forgotten most of the names sadly xD.

Angantyr: Yes, you're definitely still part of the club. ^^ Don't worry about any gaps in knowledge, I can't keep their names straight half the time either. Heck, I don't even remember the episode you're talking about. ^^;; Don't hesitate to post about any little Bleach related thing, since as you can probably see, we're lacking in the activity department. =P Of course, everyone seems to disappear after I tell them this, which doesn't help, haha. x_x

I'm almost asleep at my desk here, so forgive me for not having anything interesting to bring to the table. I didn't want to forget to respond, though. ^^;;

I've downloaded this week's bleach, but I've yet to watch it. This filler arc is considerably better than the others, though. I'm enjoying it, but I do want to get back to Ulquiorra and the other fights at hand.

How long has the Hueco Mundo arc been running now? =P Some ungodly amount of time, I'm sure...

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Good to hear.

Spoiler:
    I'm up to the 188, the Episode where Agami(?) has proven to have betrayed them and is out to kill the Captain Commander and Ichigo has come to stop them.

Unlike before this time I'll probably watch it over time rather than watching in one sitting as there's other series I want to watch and I often get annoyed at having to wait for one episode per week. I'll probably do the same with Naruto as well though I kind of want to catch up on that more.

Blog Entries
    It's difficult to even call things being in arcs at this point. Heuco Mundo lasts for a while, but then it goes back to Karakura Town and then goes back to Heuco Mundo and then back to Karakura Town. Things are happening in two different places at the same time. ^^; Though I wonder what is going to happen with all of the Captains currently in Heuco Mundo. It's been a while on them.

But as Evangel said they ran Bleach movie 1 last weekend. So no new Bleach. Though I think movie 2 is getting a release soon. So that will be really fun to watch. I've got to pick up season 3 sometime on DVD even though they are asking like 15 more than the last two sets. Which is really annoying. I want to watch Uryu fight and I want to watch the Ichigo and Byakuya fight again.

Death Before Dishonor Bleach Club Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would like to join this club so how exactly do I go about doing that..

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Bleach Movie Update:

Adult Swim will run the second Bleach movie, Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion, at midnight on Saturday December 5. The weekend before, Adult Swim will rerun the first Bleach film, Bleach the Movie: Memories of Nobody, at midnight on Saturday November 28.

Paraphrased from JustDub's news section. Also, Fade to Black has been subbed.

From what [AS] flashed last night on my TV screen, it looks like Bleach is getting and hour block on Saturday at 12:30 and 1. Following it will be an hour block of Fullmetal Alchemist.
    Last edited by Evangel; 10-05-2009 at 06:51 AM.

Sorry for the double post but this is to get some activity going.

They seriously need to explain why Ichigo's hollow mask keeps changing. Is it because his powers keep growing? If that were so, then why don't the other vizard's mask change? The only thing I would imagine causing his mask to continue to "evolve" would be his...

SPOILER!!:
    would be his father's reaitsu he would have inherited.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I noticed that the coloring on the mask seemed to change. Originally when the hollow mask just appeared randomly to save his life it only had three strips, but there are more strips on it now if I remember right. Which I guess is the result of becoming a Vizard. I guess if he changes or gains some significant boost in his hollow powers it will keep changing towards something that is more like what he would be in hollow form I would guess.

And the other Vizards masks probably aren't changing because they've working with them for hundred years. If they went through any changes it would have probably happened then. Not to mention since they left the Soul Society they really have not been fighting anyone unlike Ichigo, who has been in constant battles since he gained his Shinigami powers. Which is a little different from most of the rest of the Shinigami and people. Though being your typical Shonen action hero he will always been fighting and as a result sent through a tremendous about of changes and increases in strength as a result of high rate of combat. Ichigo is the hero of the story so he gets preferential treatment. The hero is special that way. Which is usually how it is explained away. He's the hero so he can summon his deus ex machina whenever he wants. Though Bleach already as a living breathing example of deus ex machina, but Ichigo special.

Tite might end up explaining it, but I highly doubt that he will. There is a certain amount of explanation that is necessary and then there is a certain amount that if you explain just ends up ruining and weighing things down. Writers like to leave some mysteries and questions behind to make the readers think. And then sometimes that just don't have an explanation. ^^; Though considering Tite, I think he has a lot of the things he does thought out the more I read the manga. So he probably has a reasonable explanation, but may just refrain from giving one.

Anyway, Adult Swim is knee deep in the Arrancar Arc with Ichigo and party fighting in Las Noches against the arrancars. Chad beat his last episode an then got totally whomped by Nnoitra. Uryu got to show off how good he really is fighting. I always seem to enjoy his fights a lot. Renji has continued to like not fight anyone for some reason. Ichigo beat up his guy and going in deep. And Rukia is fighting Espada #9 that has Kaien, though they just left that fight for like a couple weeks now to focus on Uryu and Chad which was pretty annoying seeing as they were at the best part of the fight too.

I'm looking forward to the Grimmjow fight that Ichigo has. But I'm really concerned what they will be doing with Bleach after that since they stopped listing the episode numbers that they are showing and they make a point to repeat episode 166 so that 167 is the last episode that weekend before the movie. Which is the end of the Grimmjow fight. It makes me think that they are going to stop airing Bleach for a while or rerun for a while since they are now almost within 3 seasons of Bleach. They have filler arc and then the two seasons that finish up most of the Los Noches stuff and start the Karakura Town fight. Which I think puts them about 80 episodes behind Japan at this point.

Lol, the latest manga chapter tackled my interest in Ichigo's changing mask in a way.

It could be just that Tite decides it but I think it's the number of full Hollow transformations a Vizard undergoes. Ichigo changed into his full Hollow form three times so far. Once while training with the Vizards, once while fighting Muramasa, and

SPOILER!!:
    a third time in Las Noches, altough I think the radical change in appearance and power has something to do with him being in Hueco Mundo and fighting agians Arrancars.

The other Vizards have only undergone the initial transformations.

I am also looking forward to Grimmjow v. Ichigo, although I caught Grimmjow earlier when I randomly watched an English-dubbed episode. I didn't exactly like his voice over.

Blog Entries
    Muramasa doesn't count as a canon, so its a void transformation. There is also the fact that the transformation that Ichigo had in Las Noches was significantly different in appearance than his previous transformation with the Vizards. And you're making assumptions on the other Vizards that they haven't transformed before. They had to go through the same process that Ichigo did when was fighting to submit his hollow. But there was over a century of time that is technically unaccounted for. I don't think it has anything to do with numbers of times that you do a full transformation. As I said before I think it more based on the change in his powers or increase in his powers.

But here is an interesting question to pose. It could be something that we could tackle in our RP. We've seen through Ichigo's adventures that he struggles with his control over his hollow. The hollow is all about instinct and power in a lot of cases. It is view almost as an animalistic trait. And in general hollows have masks and hard shells/skin. But we've never really seen what its like for hollows and arrancar, especially arrancar when they are force to do battle over their shinigami parts. Arrancar have gained access to shinigami powers and while shinigamis are different from hollows. There has to be this same sort of subconscious power struggle that Arrancar go through with shinigami. The biggest thing is that as discussing with Ichigo, he has under gone a full transformation in a hollow. Why not an arrancar making a full transformation into a shinigami. The reverse must be true as well. It's got to make you wonder what it would be like to see.

Blog Entries

Re: Bleach Club

Kisuke versus Aizen. You know it will happen.

Spoiler:
    particularly those of you who are reading the manga

How do you think it will turn out?

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Blog Entries

Re: Bleach Club

If is the end of the arc or manga then Urahara will lose, if is not then there is a chance he could win. More than likely though all Urahara will end up doing is providing some weakness or opening for Ichigo to fight evenly with.

The reason I say this is because this is Shounen Jump, Ichigo is the main character and Aizen is the villain of the story or arc. So as long as Aizen is not meant to continue past this arc Ichigo will be the one that defeats him. It is unfortunately the way things are. Urahara will certain put up a good fight, but Urahara story-wise will be unable to win. If he actually does I'll be surprised.

All things said though, Urahara better use his Bankai that's he's vaguely talked about before. Both of them are people that enjoy using deception against their enemies to gain the advantage. Urahara also had the unusual ability to immediately read, analyze and copy energy attacks. Considering what he showed against Yammi, it makes me wonder if he also copied Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou seeing how they were fighting during the training.

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast