Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ZOMG! A SPIDER! Get it, get it, GET IT!

Govinda
    Bees are pretty damn ugly too; but try living in a world without them in it.

Some creatures that live around us are good for us. It's not a matter of 'respecting life' - it's a matter of if I let that spider live and build a web in my kitchen corner, it will trap flies that could spread disease in my food, and then eat then kill the flies so I don't have to worry about it. It's a matter of putting an earthworm back onto the grass when it strays, so that it will oxygenate the soil for me and make my plants better. It's creating an environment suitable for bees so that they will pollinate my food.

They're creatures that do your favours. Return the favour by overcoming a silly irrational fear, and not killing them. I get really angry when people kill spiders. There's just no reason at all for you to kill it.

Asking all the personal questions. ZOMG! A SPIDER! Get it, get it, GET IT! RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Just because spiders don't attack us doesn't mean they have some level of respect for the human race. They don't attack because they know we'd win. Well, unless it was a poison spider and bit the shit out of somebody.
    That don't have respect for the human race they just see us as a predator or a nuisance but what gives us the right to judge whether a creature deserves to live or die i am sure we as the human race won't like it when a superior race comes and starts deciding if we live or not and squash us because they find us disgusting.They don't know that we can beat them but as a general rule anything bigger than themselves they either find us as a threat and become agitated and defend themselves or as a predator and run.

I like to think of spiders as architects, or artists. Those webs that you try to destroy are beautiful works of art created in such a short period of time. In that web, the spider will trap disease spreading insects such as flies and mosquitoes. Without them, you'll get AIDS. So if you already don't have AIDS, you should thank your fellow spider. If you do have AIDS, it's because you keep killing them. I'm telling you, that arachnophobia is a killer.
    So true i love to study a spiders web and just wonder how the hell they have the patience to make i but then of course that is their way of catching their prey. We have a St Andrew's Cross spider at work that has made a beautiful cone shaped web and we have left him there for a good three months and he hasn't been disturbed since everyone who sees him i can only assume that all the kids and parents and teachers respect the beauty of it and leave it undisturbed which is great to know.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoon
    what gives us the right to judge whether a creature deserves to live or die
    Are you a vegetarian or a vegan? If not, don't you think that's hugely hypocritical of you? Two different things, yes. Cows, sheep, chickens and other animals are killed for meat, but they're still killed because humans choose to kill them.
    You may not think of it as a strong arguement, but I think it's totally valid, if you really want to get into that.

i am sure we as the human race won't like it when a superior race comes and starts deciding if we live or not and squash us because they find us disgusting.
    When is this going to happen? If there are aliens out there who want to harvest our world for resource, then maybe. But it looks highly unlikely to happen in my lifetime. If it does, then I will accept that this is the revenge of the spiders.

They don't know that we can beat them but as a general rule anything bigger than themselves they either find us as a threat and become agitated and defend themselves or as a predator and run.
    Of course. That is tied in with instinct and is completely natural. I'm not saying spiders deserve to die. I'm saying that I personally do not like them because they make me uncomfortable. Me killing a couple of spiders isn't going to cause an extinction. It's horrible yes, but 95% of the spiders I find, I will put back outside. It's only when I have no access to a window or door that I will kill them.
    But please note that I am an avid animal lover. Spiders are the only thing that I dislike immensly in terms of creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Egon Spengler View Post
    See, if all people thought exactly like me, all that destruction that went into making the rich richer would never have happened, hence making the world a better place to live in.
    You're talking about animal extinction, yes? How would thinking like you make the world a better place to live in? Even if we still had species that are now extinct, we'd still have war and terminal disease. We just wouldn't have the resources to deal with those things more effectively because we most likely wouldn't have all the brilliant technology we have today.

Sure, I don't like the extinction of animals. But sometimes, it just can't be helped. We can't go back in time and erase our improvement for human life and we can't turn into greenpeace over night. It simply cannot be done.
    Again, me killing a couple of spiders isn't going to cause extinction -- most people don't even actually kill them; they put them outside. I cannot undo what mankind has done. I think we should leave extinction out of this, considering that us, as individual people on an Internet forum could have no say as to why species have gone extinct. I think this will have to remain an undisclosed topic, or at least, moved to a new topic, where we won't be derailing the thread.

SO, since I derailed this a little more... I disgress and will get back on the actual topic at hand.

In that web, the spider will trap disease spreading insects such as flies and mosquitoes.
    Fair enough, spider catches fly. Fly dies, becoming drastically less annoying.

Without them, you'll get AIDS. So if you already don't have AIDS, you should thank your fellow spider. If you do have AIDS, it's because you keep killing them. I'm telling you, that arachnophobia is a killer.
    No. I should thank the fact that science has proved that flies and mosquitoes do not pass AID's around as it is physically impossible for them to transmit the disease.
    I also think it's pretty silly of you to assume that just because people kill spiders means they will indefinately develop a disease from a fly. You know how rare that is in Western countries, right? Spiders have saved me from absolutely nothing, therefore, I don't have to be thankful to my "fellow spider." They are still a nasty, disgusting creature in my eyes. If you disagree, that's fine -- it's not a big deal whatsoever. It's not like I want spiders to die, I just don't like them being in my house, and therefore, take them outside.
    Agreeing to disagree is one of the beauties of being a human.

Furthermore, diseases transmitted from flies and mosquitoes are proven to be minimal (except of course for things such as malaria, which isn't a problem where most of us live -- and cannot be stopped simply by a few extra webspinners.)

Flies are dirty, yeah. I don't like them, but I dislike spiders more. As much as you disagree with that, it's my right -- and my natural reaction to the creatures.

This was quite an enjoyable discussion, if not a bit morbid.
    Last edited by Chez Daja; 05-18-2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: a spelling mistake.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Asking all the personal questions. ZOMG! A SPIDER! Get it, get it, GET IT! RamesesII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Are you a vegetarian or a vegan? If not, don't you think that's hugely hypocritical of you? Two different things, yes. Cows, sheep, chickens and other animals are killed for meat, but they're still killed because humans choose to kill them.
    You may not think of it as a strong arguement, but I think it's totally valid, if you really want to get into that.
    No it is no hypocritical of me, i am neither, i eat meat but i do not kill them myself, but we chose to kill them and have the right to because in an essence we create them we breed their parents to produce more catlle,sheep etc to be our sustanance

When is this going to happen? If there are aliens out there who want to harvest our world for resource, then maybe. But it looks highly unlikely to happen in my lifetime. If it does, then I will accept that this is the revenge of the spiders.
    Who said it had to be aliens , what if by some chance the cretures of earth were forced to evovle and evovled to be more superior than humans.

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Quote Originally Posted by dragoon View Post
    No it is no hypocritical of me, i am neither, i eat meat but i do not kill them myself, but we chose to kill them and have the right to because in an essence we create them we breed their parents to produce more catlle,sheep etc to be our sustanance
    This is fair enough, but you still allow an animal to die because it benefits you. By not killing spiders, we are allowing them to breed also. The rules still apply. If somebody were to breed a family of insects, they would have the right to kill them? Obviously, in your opinion.
    Spiders may benefit some humans in general, but they personally do not benefit me. So they go back outside, in the garden where they belong.

Who said it had to be aliens , what if by some chance the cretures of earth were forced to evovle and evovled to be more superior than humans.
    ...Okay. You say red, I say blue. It's all the same, and neither option has much chance of happening. But if it does, we would have to accept that there is a species of something stronger than us that wants us gone.
    Last edited by Chez Daja; 05-18-2009 at 04:41 PM.

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

I invented Go-Gurt. ZOMG! A SPIDER! Get it, get it, GET IT! Clint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chez Daja View Post
    No. I should thank the fact that science has proved that flies and mosquitoes do not pass AID's around as it is physically impossible for them to transmit the disease.
    Taking everything at face value, are you? I used AIDS as a metaphor for disease, because talking about AIDS makes me laugh.

I also think it's pretty silly of you to assume that just because people kill spiders means they will indefinately develop a disease from a fly.
    I think it's pretty silly for you to think that somebody won't get a disease from a fly. See, if there were less spiders, and hence less spider webs, that means that there would be more flies, and hence, more of them landing on your food, which you would then go and shovel into your mouth, possibly causing you a sickness that could have merely been avoided if you hadn't killed that spider. For you see, flies lay eggs all over the place. So where you have one fly, and by God, we all know how hard it is to catch a fly, there will eventually be two, then four, then eight, then sixteen, and so on.

Spiders have saved me from absolutely nothing, therefore, I don't have to be thankful to my "fellow spider."
    You know why that is, right? Because you either keep killing them or putting them outside "where they belong." So of course spiders have done absolutely nothing for you.

Just kind of there. ZOMG! A SPIDER! Get it, get it, GET IT! Calvan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The spiders don't bother me and eat whatever inscets make it into my house. Not exactly a symbiotic relationship but I don't bother them and they don't bother me.
    -My Tee Eff Eff Family-
    Unknown Entity, My recipe trading, PS3 playing cousin.
    ----------
    And then just like that i'm gone again.

Taking everything at face value, are you? I used AIDS as a metaphor for disease, because talking about AIDS makes me laugh.
    Yes, I'm taking that at face value because there is nothing for me to suggest that you were making an example of it. For now, I will keep toying with the idea that you actually thought AID's was spreadable from a fly.

Talking about AID's makes you laugh? Maybe you should study about it a little more and realise how it wrecks peoples' lives and kills millions every year. It's not just "dumb uneducated people who don't deserve respect" who contract the disease. You saying that makes you less worthy of respect than anybody else here because saying something like that (even if you THINK you're joking around about it), is utterly disgusting. So don't worry about how you don't respect humans -- chances are, with an attitude like that, you won't be respected by anybody in the real world, either.*

I think it's pretty silly for you to think that somebody won't get a disease from a fly. See, if there were less spiders, and hence less spider webs, that means that there would be more flies, and hence, more of them landing on your food, which you would then go and shovel into your mouth, possibly causing you a sickness that could have merely been avoided if you hadn't killed that spider.
    I have never had an illness caused by a fly, nor from anything food related save for one time two years ago, which was because of food I ate when I was out somewhere. So stop trying to throw that at me, because it's not happened to me when I have had food at my home.

For you see, flies lay eggs all over the place. So where you have one fly, and by God, we all know how hard it is to catch a fly, there will eventually be two, then four, then eight, then sixteen, and so on.
    I have never had that many flies in my house before. I keep my home meticulously clean -- no bugs allowed. I barely even ever get one fly in my home. Call it one of those OCD types of things; if there are bugs, I consider my home unclean.

You know why that is, right? Because you either keep killing them or putting them outside "where they belong." So of course spiders have done absolutely nothing for you.
    They have never done anything for me because I don't need them to. I never have flies in my home because whenever they fly in, they get bug-sprayed and they die.

No bugs whatsoever = no illness for me.

Therefore, I don't need you "advising" me on why I shouldn't put bugs outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Egon
    Well, that's true, but I don't exactly like humans very much, as you could probably already tell. I don't respect much human life, because a lot of humans don't respect life in general.
    I'm sure you're probably a decent person, but you trump that with comments like "AID's makes me laugh."

Gingersnap ZOMG! A SPIDER! Get it, get it, GET IT! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    AIDS? No, no.... spiders.

......Spiders.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Soup Kitchen Jerk. ZOMG! A SPIDER! Get it, get it, GET IT! Polk's Avatar
    Spiders are bastards. I don't even want to talk about how many times I've captured a spider so it could bite me and give me radioactive powers. And then when they bite me, nothing happens! Then I go to the spider and I'm all like "What the hell?" Then he gives me a look like "I dunno".

Then I waterboard the bastard. Spiders must have balls of steel, because they never talk.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

For now, I will keep toying with the idea that you actually thought AID's was spreadable from a fly.
    Sure, you can do that, but both you and I already know that it's wrong, so I guess I just don't see the point.

Maybe you should study about it a little more and realise how it wrecks peoples' lives and kills millions every year. It's not just "dumb uneducated people who don't deserve respect" who contract the disease. You saying that makes you less worthy of respect than anybody else here because saying something like that (even if you THINK you're joking around about it), is utterly disgusting. So don't worry about how you don't respect humans -- chances are, with an attitude like that, you won't be respected by anybody in the real world, either.*
    You see, you still don't understand me. I say things merely to piss people off, and I'm so proud of myself that I always find new ways to do it.

I have never had an illness caused by a fly... So stop trying to throw that at me, because it's not happened to me when I have had food at my home.
    Perhaps you're a human/fly hybrid, and so are therefore immune to the kinds of diseases that flies carry.

Call it one of those OCD types of things; if there are bugs, I consider my home unclean.
    Well that explains why you've never gotten sick. I guess you really aren't a human/fly hybrid. How disappointing.

They have never done anything for me because I don't need them to.
    I entirely understand after reading the above quote. That OCD thing you were talking about kind of replaces everything that spiders do.

Therefore, I don't need you "advising" me on why I shouldn't put bugs outside.
    You should be polite to the bugs and let them stay in your home, because you don't see them putting you outside.
    Last edited by Clint; 05-19-2009 at 07:36 PM.

Sure, you can do that, but both you and I already know that it's wrong, so I guess I just don't see the point.
    I know it's wrong? Nah. I think I'm right. I just think you're embarrassed to admit that you made a mistake. It's fine, though, we all make errors. (Usually we research things before we go around talking about it, though.)

You see, you still don't understand me. I say things merely to piss people off, and I'm so proud of myself that I always find new ways to do it.
    Hahaha -- I don't want to understand your warped brain. It's nice that you think you know me -- you'd realise I don't get pissed off very often, especially with juvinile commentary. Stop trying to change the fact that you've ****ed up twice in this thread; it may wash with some members, but it's blatantly obvious to me.

Perhaps you're a human/fly hybrid, and so are therefore immune to the kinds of diseases that flies carry.
    Or maybe I keep my house clean. You obviously don't if you have to rely on spiders to keep you from getting ill? (That's an actual question, not me saying you're unclean.)

I entirely understand after reading the above quote. That OCD thing you were talking about kind of replaces everything that spiders do.
    I thought I was meticulous until I heard of my mother knowing a women who gets up at the exact time of 4:12am to clean her entire house, before going to work and then coming home to clean the entire house again.

You should be polite to the bugs and let them stay in your home, because you don't see them putting you outside.
    This has to be one of the dumbest things you've said in this thread. The first part; "you should be polite to the bugs", sure if you're passionate about nature, that's fine. If only it had stopped there. But I have to give you credit where credits' due: I have lolled a couple of times reading this thread. It's been fun.

In conclusion: I don't like bugs.

I know it's wrong? Nah. I think I'm right. I just think you're embarrassed to admit that you made a mistake. It's fine, though, we all make errors. (Usually we research things before we go around talking about it, though.)
    So since you think that it's right, then you think that it's possible to get AIDS from a mosquito? I said that you and I both know that it's wrong, and that's where I made my error, because you obviously think that it's right. Don't mind me saying, but you're kind of weird, in a double-talking, contradiction yourself kind of way.

Hahaha -- I don't want to understand your warped brain. It's nice that you think you know me -- you'd realise I don't get pissed off very often, especially with juvinile commentary. Stop trying to change the fact that you've ****ed up twice in this thread; it may wash with some members, but it's blatantly obvious to me.
    Has anybody ever told you that you're a narcissist? Well, you are. You see, you got pissed at me, which is exactly the reason for the hate comment in your last post to me, and now, because you don't want to fall prey to my genius game of pissing you off, you deny that you were ever angry, hence inflating your already over-inflated ego even more.

You obviously don't if you have to rely on spiders to keep you from getting ill?
    No, I clean my house. There's just never any spiders in it, or any other bugs, for that matter.

This has to be one of the dumbest things you've said in this thread. The first part; "you should be polite to the bugs", sure if you're passionate about nature, that's fine. If only it had stopped there.
    You still don't understand me. Okay, so I've already told you that I like pissing people off (a fact which you obviously completely ignored,) and that should give you insight that I don't always mean what I say. The fact that I don't always mean what I say should hence give you insight to the fact that when I say things like, "You should be polite to bugs, considering that you don't see them putting you outside," I am not being serious. Most of the time, when I'm being serious with my posts, are moments like these, when I have to explain every petty detail of my comments to people like you, who take literally everything at face value. Since you're like this, I'm assuming that you absolutely cannot stand metaphors, considering that they wouldn't process in your head, and therefore, wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.

But I have to give you credit where credits' due: I have lolled a couple of times reading this thread. It's been fun.
    You've "lolled?" So, you've moved very awkwardly with slouched posture several times while reading this thread?

In conclusion: I don't like bugs.
    Bugs don't like you.

Blog Entries
    This is fair enough, but you still allow an animal to die because it benefits you. By not killing spiders, we are allowing them to breed also. The rules still apply. If somebody were to breed a family of insects, they would have the right to kill them? Obviously, in your opinion.
    Spiders may benefit some humans in general, but they personally do not benefit me. So they go back outside, in the garden where they belong.
    I don't allow it die it is not like i have the choice to let it live or see it die.
    Yes we are allowing them to breed repeat we are ALLOWING them to breed not forcefully breeding them ourselves so my statement still stands we don't have the right to kill them.If some one did breed their own insects then yes i believe they would have the right to let them live or quite the opposite.
    That's very Buddhist of you then as long as you prefer to put them outside than kill them i am proud of you Chez haha.
    ..Okay. You say red, I say blue. It's all the same, and neither option has much chance of happening. But if it does, we would have to accept that there is a species of something stronger than us that wants us gone.
    I do believe that evolution and/or adaption could happen to an inferior species and they may rise to the top of the food chain it could be quite possible and yes i agree we would have to accept it and run for our lives.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

I ****ing haaate bugs. Usually I harass someone else to deal with it if its around but otherwise I ignore it Lol.

Worst situation: trying to go to sleep one night after noticing some movement, and then having a cricket jump on my face in the dark. LKSDFJLKSJDLKJFLSKJ My house gets a cricket problem in the summer. Keeel eeet. Crickets are ****ing hard to kill though and even worse afterwards. Bug guts and they're so goddamn jumpy.

So since you think that it's right, then you think that it's possible to get AIDS from a mosquito? I said that you and I both know that it's wrong, and that's where I made my error, because you obviously think that it's right. Don't mind me saying, but you're kind of weird, in a double-talking, contradiction yourself kind of way.
    Oh wow, you're still going on about this. Okay. I know I'm right -- I know you're wrong. I know you're a hypocrite. You never admitted mistakes, unless I've missed something -- I'm pretty sure I didn't. I'm not the one that double-talks -- that's another example of your hypocritical personality. End of that story.

Has anybody ever told you that you're a narcissist? Well, you are. You see, you got pissed at me, which is exactly the reason for the hate comment in your last post to me, and now, because you don't want to fall prey to my genius game of pissing you off, you deny that you were ever angry, hence inflating your already over-inflated ego even more.
    Hate comment or just the fact that I royally owned you? The latter. At least the rest of us usually admit when we've ****ed up -- you never did. What you just said is an exact reflection of yourself. And yeah, I have an ego -- most people do. You do as well -- calling your posts genius? No. I'm sorry, but no. I haven't read one of your posts where you're effectively putting a point across in a single post and that counts for other threads, too.

You still don't understand me. Okay, so I've already told you that I like pissing people off (a fact which you obviously completely ignored,)
    Why should I listen to a word you say? You are implying that I should take your comments into account? No. I only take peoples' opinions into their account when they prove themselves to be worth listening to. You probably are, but not to me specifically.

Most of the time, when I'm being serious with my posts, are moments like these, when I have to explain every petty detail of my comments to people like you, who take literally everything at face value. Since you're like this, I'm assuming that you absolutely cannot stand metaphors, considering that they wouldn't process in your head, and therefore, wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.
    Or perhaps you do not understand that not everybody on the Internet wants to listen to you and not everybody believes your tripe and the supposed "jokes" you like to tell so often. I'm sorry but if you're really that sure of yourself, then you should probably tell one of your friends, or somebody who's interested in getting to know you.
    You have no knowledge of who I am, and therefore you can assume nothing effectively, and vice versa, yet we still do. See what I'm saying? I'm sure that if there's anything we could agree on, it could PROBABLY be that.

You've "lolled?" So, you've moved very awkwardly with slouched posture several times while reading this thread?
    The joker has refused to understand the Internet usage of "lolled", therefore putting himself in the same position that he claims I am in. Anybody else seeing the hypocrisy here? Maybe you're new to the Internet.

Bugs don't like you.
    Odeer.

You do have one thing you can be proud of though, Egon; I can't be bothered even reading your posts anymore because they're just filled to the brim with hypocrisy, excuses and repetitive jabbering. You have succeeded in becoming boring. Well done.
    You seem to think counteracting my posts with excuses is going to change something or encourage me to see your points. Not going to happen.
    I refuse to respond to you within this thread -- owning you in such huge volume each time I post is beginning to become embarrassing. (Another spectacle of my huge "ego".) But in more seriousness; I have much to do and have argued my points again and again and this thread now holds little to no relevence of what it once was. It shouldn't be anybodies' job to derail, so I apologise to the thread starter. I am not responding to this thread again -- I've not really done a good job of restoring the original topic after all.

That said; I hope any possibility to future encounters will be more pleasant and less meanial than about bugs.

Hopefully now this thread can go back to it's original topic, and that if anybody has a need to respond to me about things that have little to do with the topic can PM me. Or stay here and face a possible warning from GC mods. Either way, I still have to take care of my house guest and right now, he is hungry.

dragoon, I am glad that we have come to an understanding. I will continue to encourage spiders to go outside.
    Tifa, nighttime bugs? Ew. Seriously.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heh, I wasn't expecting this - I thought this would turn out to be a thread that would die after a few days... I think thats a great thing! *cheers*

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Egon Spengler
    So since you think that it's right, then you think that it's possible to get AIDS from a mosquito?
    I thought you could. If one bites someone with AIDS, then they move on to someone without it, they could pass it on. In the same way a AIDS positive druggie shares needles. *shrugs*

Don't mind me saying, but you're kind of weird, in a double-talking, contradiction yourself kind of way.
    I don't think thats very fair... =S

Quote Originally Posted by Chez
    Hate comment or just the fact that I royally owned you? The latter. At least the rest of us usually admit when we've ****ed up -- you never did.
    I lol'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Chez
    Bugs don't like you.
    Odeer.
    I LOL'D!

Okay, seriously... wtf? When I saw the post count for this thread, I thought there was a real good debate going on. But... whats with... this? It's gone off topic. Hate to be the party popper, but I forget the popcorn and beer, and now I'm in a pissy mood.

I think it was Govinda who made a point about some of these creatures being of use to the environment, especially bee's and pollunating (sp?) our food. I completely agree. If it wasn't for the bee's sting, I'd play with them all day - like money spiders. But once you've had an experience of - "ZOMG! There is a ***** red golf ball attached to my arm!!!" - then... eick... the Busy Bee isn't the Friendly Busy Bee after all.

The other evening, I was very brave. There was a spider about half the size of my hand in my room. It was... 4am, so I couldn't wake anyone up to help get rid of it for me. I picked up a glass, a book and trapped it. Then I took it to the front door, and let it lose. Haha, it tried running back inside my house, but I had the door shut before it had a chance to get in. I think I can handle bigger buggles now. =)

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Odeer.
    That isn't a word.

The joker has refused to understand the Internet usage of "lolled", therefore putting himself in the same position that he claims I am in. Anybody else seeing the hypocrisy here? Maybe you're new to the Internet.
    I'm not a joker. I literally used the word in it's proper context. You've never used "loll" in a sentence before? If it's hypocrisy to respond to you at face value, then I believe you've just condescended yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post

I thought you could. If one bites someone with AIDS, then they move on to someone without it, they could pass it on. In the same way a AIDS positive druggie shares needles. *shrugs*
    The HIV virus can't survive inside of an insect, however, viruses such as Yellow fever, West Nile, and Malaria can, which is why I only used AIDS as an example for disease, because it's common and everybody knows what it is, unlike yellow fever or Malaria, which are relatively uncommon compared to HIV and AIDS, meaning that not as many people know about them. Giving my "contradiction" and "hypocrisy," as Chaz Daha put it, water to hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    Okay, seriously... wtf? When I saw the post count for this thread, I thought there was a real good debate going on. But... whats with... this? It's gone off topic.
    I didn't do it.
    Last edited by Clint; 05-26-2009 at 04:37 PM.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. ES
    The HIV virus can't survive inside of an insect, however, viruses such as Yellow fever, West Nile, and Malaria can, which is why I only used AIDS as an example for disease, because it's common and everybody knows what it is, unlike yellow fever or Malaria, which are relatively uncommon compared to HIV and AIDS, meaning that not as many people know about them. Giving my "contradiction" and "hypocrisy," as Chaz Daha put it, water to hold.
    Interesting... I didn't know that. I might have to look that one up.

Btw, it's Chez Daja. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. ES
    I didn't do it.
    Could have fooled me. XD

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Govinda
    This is the most indane page in a topic EVER. Egon thing was joking, you were going for it. On what planet, I ask you, could AIDS ever ****ing live in a bug? Autoimmine! Hello!

Get your heads out of your bums. Might think it's tasty up there, but it's not. Not that I know. Just stop being so ****ing stupid and picky and humourless and TFFy and maybe it'll be cool.

Am I banned yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2