Thread: Winter wonderlands

Kain's love slave ;) Winter wonderlands Holly Highwind's Avatar

Winter wonderlands

Hello!!

I dont know about you guys but I love it when its wintertime. Bundles of layers and cute hats! Most of all I love the cold weather though. Living in Illinois Ive had cold winters all my life. It might not even get above the freezing point tomorrow. I really enjoy snow and feeling like a kid again every time I build a snowman in the lawn.

Are you guys winter people or summer people?
    ***Holly Highwind***

TFF's Resident Messenger Winter wonderlands Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Summer person right here! I grew up in Arizona, and I love the heat. The hotter, the better. I don't like winter or anything associated with winter weather at all. I wish my workplace had a worker exchange program that allowed me to work in Australia during Ohio's winter months. I would be all over that if it did. But sadly, no such program is available to me, and so I have to stick it out here. In the cold. With blue lips, and frosty fingertips.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Blog Entries
    I love snow, because where I'm from, we rarely ever got it. When we did, it was like a whole different world! It was all WHITE. Blew my mind. I'd walk around and take pictures and stuff. Ultimately back home, I was a summer person though. That was about the only time of the year the sun consistently came out from behind all the rain :/

Here however... I dunno. During the summer, it was nearly unbearable to go outside sometimes. This winter is pretty cold too though... and tornado threats during the Spring... Fall was the best weather. I don't like the weather much here, lol. ... ... ....

Mystyrion Winter wonderlands C:/Dille.Run's Avatar
    I like looking at the snow. Other than that I'm okay without it. As a kid it was really fun having around, sledding, snowball fights, building snowmen. Now that I'm older I am over it.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Winter wonderlands noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm a Summer person. I lived in Phoenix for a year and -loved- it.

I dig cooler weather too, I just hate having the heat on and no cooler air circulating with it. It makes my nose get stuffed up and and I can't breathe. Winter is is horrible for my hair. It gets mega dried out and yuck.

I'll be moving to New York City next week.. I'm looking forward to lots of ice skating annnnnnnd.... That's about it. Yep. Oh. And the potential to go snowboarding 'cuz I've always wanted to try it, but yeah. It hovered around 30 yesterday here in Clarksville/Nashville and I nearly died.

Winter is my favorite time of year but I come from areas that don't get snow at all. So my winters just involve like 30 degree weather and that is it. Right now it's been rain rain rain rain.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Death Before Dishonor Winter wonderlands Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like summertime. I am currently employed at Lowe's as the Outside Lawn & Garden manager, so winter time here sucks. It is an easy gig cause you all I will do for the next month is cut tree's, but I wanna be inside haha. Summer is just all around better to me. There is so much more to do. Fishing, camping, hiking, grilling, etc. The only real good thing that the winter time brings me is deer season.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Winter wonderlands noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yall jinxed me with this talk of snow.

We have a "wintry mix" goin on right now.