Thread: Whats in your pocketses.

Asking all the personal questions. Whats in your pocketses. RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Whats in your pocketses.

What is the strangest thing you have found in your pocket before, whether it be after a night out or from the dry cleaners.

I found a billiard table down my pocket before

No really I have no idea how I just came up with this thread I just litterally came up with it now.
    I guess I have found some strange things nothing memorable I hate when I finish work and I have srews left in my pocket and I wonder why I have this strange stabbing feeling pfft IDIOT haha
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

I'll make you famous Whats in your pocketses. Rydia Lover's Avatar

Re: Whats in your pocketses.

i once randomly found 100 dollars in my pocket, and it nearly made me weep tears of joy as that was one of the worst days of my life, with so many things going wrong to end it with finding a small fortune randomly in my pocket lol. to this day i still have no idea where that money came from either
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermetal
    But I think this girl is uber hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumour.Delirium
    You ARE my number one, Rydia Lover. <3
    current games playing:
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Assassins Creed Revolutions
    Saints Row: The Third
    Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
    Fallout New Vegas

Memento Rhapso Whats in your pocketses. Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I found a crystal in my pocket once. I guess I was going to get it made into a necklace or something because it had a hole in the top of it, but I forgot about it lol so now it's sitting on my desk

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Last time I cleaned out my wardrobe, I found £10 and some other change in the pocket of one of the coats in there. There was a food shopping receipt, so I'm guessing it was my mum's change that I just forgot to give to her. I was going to give it back until I saw the date on the receipt, which was just under a year old, so I kept it all. Who'd remember that?

I also found a small figurine in a pair of my jeans from a time I was looking after my cousin, and I took him to the park. He bought this toy with him, and left it on the bench, so I put it in my pocket to look after it. I thought he'd be upset if he lost it... well, he still hasn't gotten it back... it's been through the mashing machine and put in my wardrobe for over a year... oops. ^^;

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries

Well it turns out the other day, when I was doing laundry I forgot to check my pants pockets before putting them in the wash. This was a fatal mistake, as it turns out there was a red crayon in my pocket I forgot about, which ruined some nice jeans and some American Eagle polos....

kms.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I once pulled a used condom out of my pocket. I didn't remember using one, so I had the DNA tested and it turned out to be Rocky's. Not sure how that happened.

Until now!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I once pulled a used condom out of my pocket. I didn't remember using one, so I had the DNA tested and it turned out to be Rocky's. Not sure how that happened.

Does this ring a bell, Jin?
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Death Before Dishonor Whats in your pocketses. Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The weirdest thing that I have ever found in my pockets was in fact a used condom. This occured roughly 2 years ago. I woke up at a buddies house with a bad hangover, and the condom was in my pocket. There were plenty of hot females at the party we were at so I coulda done any of em. Still haven't found out who it was, maybe they were as smashed as me.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Ellipsis Whats in your pocketses. Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

One time I found a small mirror, 50 cents, and a can tab.

I was going to give the tab to my teacher so she could raise money for disabled children, save those 50 cents and put them in my little plastic bank, and I have no idea why I have a small mirror in my pocket.

>_>
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Whats in your pocketses. Polk's Avatar

I also found 50 cent in my pocket one time.

Turns out he was looking for some sort of skull.
    Last edited by Polk; 05-08-2010 at 10:22 AM.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

A bottle of Captain Morgan after waking up in the middle of the next day following a party. I'm pretty sure I didn't go to any shops or anything that night so I figure it was a good score.
    victoria aut mors

Magically Delicous Whats in your pocketses. Merlin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Well it turns out the other day, when I was doing laundry I forgot to check my pants pockets before putting them in the wash. This was a fatal mistake, as it turns out there was a red crayon in my pocket I forgot about, which ruined some nice jeans and some American Eagle polos....

kms.
    Bah that's not as bad as finding a tissue(or several) in your pocket after doing laundry. You'll be picking out little shreds of Kleenex out of the washing machine for days and ALL of your clothes are now farked up. Of course, the effect isn't permanent, so I guess the competition between the two is a wash.

The Lone Dagger Whats in your pocketses. Xithor's Avatar

The last thing that I found in my pocket was a ticket stub from a few weeks back and when I sat down in class this week I felt a poking in my thigh and it turned out I had also left a golf tee in my pocket as well. Always forget to remove those after I get done with a round of golf.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

I've never really found anything interesting in my pockets, although I do like when I randomly find money in them.

I accidentally left a mini bottle of nail polish in my pants pocket before and really screwed them up, (it was clear nail polish ) so I had an extra transparent layer on them.

but that's about it.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 05-08-2010 at 05:39 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Learner Whats in your pocketses. CloudTide's Avatar

a band-aid
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~

Registered User Whats in your pocketses.

One time I was shopping for a new pair of jeans and when I tried on a pair, I stuck my hands in the pockets and found a $10 bill.

I don't really find things in the pockets of my regular clothes, because I don't usually use pockets to hold stuff (I carry a purse for that), but I'll find all kinds of interesting things in my work uniform pockets. I think the most unusual thing is when silverware falls in my apron pocket, and I'm unaware that it's there until sometime later. Kind of weird pulling out a spoon or a fork and having no idea when or how long I've been carrying that around.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Does this ring a bell, Jin?
    You told me the rocking was meant to be therapeutic!

Until now!

I will finish the hunt Whats in your pocketses. Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I dont put things in my pocket. So the weirdest discovery would be anything. WTF would anything be doing in there? Think I found a 5 one time, but I still cant recall how the Fark it got in there.
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Magically Delicous Whats in your pocketses. Merlin's Avatar

Usually it's what isn't in my pockets that I find perturbing, not what is in them. For example, leaving my cell phone at home, then digging through my pockets, freaking out thinking it fell out somewhere and was stolen. O.o