Thread: Werewolves, vampires, and shapeshifting creatures oh-my

Werewolves, vampires, and shapeshifting creatures oh-my

Yeah I just did that. Wizard of Oz reference intended but not related.

Over the years there have been many creatures of the night that take a human form of some sort but also have a gastly underlieing hidious side. Some have great perks while complimented by epic down fall traights. For instance, vampires void the age barrier but can be repelled by a common house hold seasoning or even worse sprakle when sunlight hit them. The last part of that last sentance is extremely retarted in my opinion.

So the random question is "if you could choose to be any mythological creature that still bears resemblance to the human form which one would you be?" This is not limited to the few that I have mentioned because there are so many more. For example; Medusa. Cenetaurs, elves, dwarves, the toxic avenger and swamp thing. Ok forget the last two of those examples.

Also a "why" explination would be greatly appriciated.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! Werewolves, vampires, and shapeshifting creatures oh-my nickness89's Avatar

Re: Werewolves, vampires, and shapeshifting creatures oh-my

Ok, this may seem ever so OTT ... But I would be the Grand High Witch as portrayed my Anjelica Huston on Roald Dahl's ''The Witches.''

She is beautiful *pumps hair with hand* she is smart, and she can shoot purple (ny favourite colour) lasers out of her eyes!!

The reason why I would be this, is so that if any of the usual 'town centre' children in my village decide to cause a fuss and scream and shout because they are 'having so much fun' then I could blast them nice and crispy.

I don't have a thing against children, I work with them, but when you get the chavvy messes that run around here trying to act 18, then they deserve punishment
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

"Don't be insecure if your heart is pure,
    You're still good to me if you're a Bad Kid, baby."

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

TFF WIFEY - angelmarie190515
    MY FF TWIN - Firefly

TFF STEP-HUSBAND-IN LAW - Gilgamesh~Enkidu

BESTEST FRIEND - Judge Magistrate
    IRISHMAN IN THE PUB JOKES - seanb
    CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

Hewerya love...? Werewolves, vampires, and shapeshifting creatures oh-my seanb's Avatar

I would be a wizard. I would dwell in a tree so high that it would be above the clouds. And I would do spells, write books, pet my wizard cat, and maintain a beard.

Like the game Tombi ...remember that one?

I'd be a vampire. Not a wussy Twilight (so-called) vampire, but a classic vampire. We were forced to read the book Dracula by Bram Stoker back in high school and I loved it. Ever since I read that, I've had this fascination with dark, blood-sucking draculas.

By the way, I also bought the movie Dracula, based directly off Bram Stoker's novel, and it's as about as awesome as they could get with a movie. And they show boobs in the movie.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy

Up Next: Final Fantasy II

Greyfox of Foxhound for sure, i love ninja's, especially cyborg ninja's like this badass..

There he is, I even have the collectors edition poster of him still up on my wall, its the only poster on my wall now. Kinda wish i had framed it now, its kinda damaged a lil

All is One.One is All. Werewolves, vampires, and shapeshifting creatures oh-my Firefly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal~Killer View Post
    I'd be a vampire. Not a wussy Twilight (so-called) vampire, but a classic vampire.
    Me too lol! Reasons? Because I want to be immortal :]
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Gingersnap Werewolves, vampires, and shapeshifting creatures oh-my OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmm. Well, Chinese Dragons are said to be able to take human form... and are seen as wise and benevolent, so dudes with swords aren't coming after my ass... some sort of water dragon would be pretty tight. Swim in the ocean, fly around, take human form, be awesome.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Registered User Werewolves, vampires, and shapeshifting creatures oh-my

Werewolf. Because I already get pretty beastly once a month as it is.

Nah, but seriously I think being a werewolf wouldn't be so bad. Even when I would be in human form, I'd still possess heightened senses and great strength. I would have to get rid of my silver jewelry though, but eh.... I don't wear that stuff much anyway.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

All evil will see the light Werewolves, vampires, and shapeshifting creatures oh-my Assassin's Avatar

Well i think i wud b a vampire,except da part where they kill poor innocent people...........i wud not b dat TWILIGHT type vampire in which all of dem are gorgeous n perfect but a vampire who uses its power to help others...................On da other hand it wud b cool reading otherz mindz n have dat super awsum power n strength n b immortal.......WOW now dat i think 'bout it, dat wud B awsum

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Registered User Werewolves, vampires, and shapeshifting creatures oh-my Oneesan's Avatar

The whole skinwalker thing sounds kinda cool to me, the ones I have heard of just transform into wolves. Wolves are bad**s Then when I am done with my playtime, it is back into my meat-suit. Sounds just peachy to me

HRH Albha Werewolves, vampires, and shapeshifting creatures oh-my Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quite frankly I wouldn't at all mind being a 'Twilight' vampire. Sure the books are godawful, the characters are two dimensional and Stephanie Meyer is a hack. But the vampires she writes about have a lot going for them.

They're near indestructable, strong enough that 'they need the cover of a thunder storm to play baseball' (-_-, eternally beautiful and young and able to survive on a non-murder involved diet. Some raw steak from the butcher's should probably cover first. They also lack any weakness. None of the infertility normally associated with half-lifedness either. Seems like a good deal.

As for sparkling, I already sparkle when I walk into a room, lighting it up.

I think the benefits must outweigh the cons. Even if SMeyer's books were shite.

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ I¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

Registered User Werewolves, vampires, and shapeshifting creatures oh-my Vogue Star's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aerif View Post
    Even if SMeyer's books were shite.
    Haha! Couldn't have put it better myself!!

I would prefer to be an Anne Rice-esque vampire; a ruthless killer wrapped up nicely in a pretty package