Thread: Sneaking into Disney World - Orlando

Registered User Sneaking into Disney World - Orlando Locke4God's Avatar

Sneaking into Disney World - Orlando

Specifically I'm talking about the Magic Kingdom park.

You see I'm likely not really planning on doing this, but I do enjoy making serious plans to commit criminal acivity. You kind of get the thrill of doing something bad without actually doing anything bad.

For example my roomates and I once made chloroform. Why? Just to see if we could do it. It was really fun actually. Went out and bought a big jug and some bleach, and a ton of ice. Of course along with that you have to joke about how you're going to walk around a party knocking people out, but it's all in the fun.

So seriously, How would you go about sneaking into the Magic Kingdom? Here are some observations and noted complications.

1. An overhead map of the park. Zoom in all you like and see what you think. I personally think the most vulnerable area of the perimeter is the large open face between space moutain and toon town fair, behind the race track. There is nothing but woods there, and a reasonable creak to cross. magic kingdom, orlando - Google Maps
    2. There is a barbed wire fence that must be breached along world drive, but that's not the biggest issue.
    3. Cameras will be the biggest issue. Are there any in the woods? There are certainly dozens along the edge of the park itself. The question is, how do you account for them? If you just run right past them, they'll have a guy in a room somewhere watching you run through the park on monitors. Is there some way of externally dissabeling them? Or can you be clever as to blend in or hide in any area long enough for them to loose you? I've thought about wearing in a set of concealing clothes only to strip them off at an "out of sight" location within the park, but if they follow on camera to that location, even if they can't actually see you switch clothes, then they'll probably follow you out as well.
    4. Undoubtedly they have people throughout the park, so once hoping the last perimeter into the guest area, you would want to be concealed almost immediately.

The last issue makes me wonder if there is an area near to my proposed entrace that I can hop into a slightly out of view location, maybe an area where a dumpster or power box is kept out of sight behind a wall that has an open area I could slide out into the main park from with relatively no trouble.
    Last edited by Locke4God; 01-15-2010 at 02:56 AM.

Do you even know what Disney does to intruders?

You don't want to know.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Air from my lungs. Sneaking into Disney World - Orlando Violet's Avatar
    I don't know.. for all we know, they have laser guns hidden in the dolls or fake-animals.
    You step over the trip wire.. and BAM!! You're dead.

Sneaking into Disney World - Orlando Jin's Avatar
    It's unhealthy for a theoretically grown man to have this much of an obsession with Disney World and 17 year olds.

Until now!

Registered User Sneaking into Disney World - Orlando
    I don't know how I would sneak into Disney Land, and I wouldn't want to either. I would just pay for a ticket. If you were caught doing something like that, it would be considered trespassing, and I'm pretty sure there would be a theft charge as well. I wouldn't want something like that on my record. Also, I'm pretty sure you would be banned for life from any sort of Disney parks if you got caught.

I had a friend that spent a semester at Disney Land for college, and she said that the park is extremely well-organized and strict when it comes to thier security. I wouldn't want to test it or mess with it. If you do, then be sure to send us a postcard from prison.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries
    Seems that I don't have any phallic attraction to Christopher Robin or any of the animals from the 100 Acre Wood, I would have no need to sneak into Disney World in the night.

True story, a good friend of mine can pretty much get into that stuff at Disney whenever he wants since his grandpa is one of the VPs of Disney. He was telling me about when he was younger how cool the parks were lit up at night and stuff. So if I ever wanted to go, I'd just bring him along.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Spectral Patriot Sneaking into Disney World - Orlando Chaos_Weapon's Avatar
    Wouldn't you need money or a ticket anyway to have fun once you sneak in?

The Spirals of Death Shall Yield to No One...So Good Luck!

This ain't no place for no hero Sneaking into Disney World - Orlando Tiffany's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke4God View Post

You see I'm likely not really planning on doing this, but I do enjoy making serious plans to commit criminal acivity. You kind of get the thrill of doing something bad without actually doing anything bad.
    Erm... you know, when I read that it reminded me of the journals and such of mass murderers and psychopaths. Y'know, when they read the 'rantings' of a deluded mind. Yeah. Seriously, who goes through that much detail and plans stuff like this out?

I dunno dude. I think you need to get out a tad bit more. Or, how about putting some effort into planning stuff that doesn't involve criminal activity?

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    So that it's worth it you need to make sure that the supplies you use are worth less than the price of admission. Though with how expensive tickets are now that may not be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Erm... you know, when I read that it reminded me of the journals and such of mass murderers and psychopaths. Y'know, when they read the 'rantings' of a deluded mind. Yeah. Seriously, who goes through that much detail and plans stuff like this out?
    A master thief is born? Now we just need a master detective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Weapon View Post
    Wouldn't you need money or a ticket anyway to have fun once you sneak in?

Entery tickets include the pricing for all admissions. You don't have to pay per ride. All you have to do is make it in the door. Now for beverages and food you will need money.

Why sneek when you can just walk in? All you need to do is catch someone leaving and ask them if you can have their ticket stub seeing it is an all day admission ticket. After that play a sob story to the lady at the gate saying you left went home and washed your hands and the stamp washed off.

Badda bing your in like Flynn.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

I'm closing this, TFF is not a place that condones Criminal Activity. It's stated in the rules.

Maridia
    Why not cause the focus of the thread is just fucking stupid?