View Poll Results: Keep the Humor/Word Games?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Positive

15 41.67%
  • Negative

21 58.33%

Thread: Let's Be Civilized

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Memento Rhapso Let's Be Civilized Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let's Be Civilized

I've noticed all of the ruckus concerning the Humor/Wordgames thread/forum, and though to myself "Well, instead of yelling at the mods who are busy enough, why not do something proactive?" So, I figured I'd be the one to step up:
    Let's start a petition, those who do not want the Humor/Wordgames thread/forum, vote Negative, those who want to keep it, vote positive. If all of TFF can make a vote in this then the mods can make a well informed choice and not risk losing members or favor amongst the TFF community. When you vote, please post your reasons for voting the way you did, but let's not make this a debate, the point of this is to avoid conflict and give the leaders of TFF information on this heated issue.

*Mods, if you have anything against this, I will not take offense if you delete this thread, I know I'm probably in no position to make something like this and shoudl probably have gotten it O.K.'d first, but might as well give it a shot, no?
    *Note: Being as I am borderline on the issue, I will not be voting, but if it boils down to a tie somehow, I will be the deciding vote
    Last edited by Rhaps; 05-23-2010 at 05:27 AM.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.