Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

Blog Entries
    MY NAME IS POLK AND I LIKE REALLY STUPID THINGS (except Ska music, that's not stupid)

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh we're doing impressions now?!11111111111

OH LOOK I'M DODIE *likes Tele's post* MAN WISH I LIKED SOMEONE ELSE SO MUCH I COULD RUN AROUND LIKING ALL THE STUFF THEY DO AND GET MARRIED AND MOVE TO LIKEY-LIKE TOWN AND MAKE BABIES AND LIKE THEM TOO

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    well then, i'm che! i am a cat with cute bunny ears :3
    Currently Playing:

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    mrowr! :3

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries
    I like where this roleplay is going... only a matter of time until the reverse cyber roleplay starts going down... i mean what....
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dig 5. ... Mostly cuz I can state at the rock and Han.... And Don Omar.. He got cute after he list all that weight, though now he looks kinda weird.

I haves pimple. It hurts. And it's on my eyebrow.

Oooooh y'all remember that game boogerman!? Hehehe

Looked up Lunar: Silver Star Story on PSN... I'm sad. Only available for PSP & Vita.m.. However, they have parasite eve. For $6. Yay.

Blog Entries
    So I drove to Julie's yesterday after work, and what should've been a 2 and a half hour drive turned into an over 3 hour drive because people don't know how to drive through construction and merge lanes without coming to a complete stop and driving 30 the rest of the time. My throat got a little bit more sore than it already was because I can't not yell when I'm frustrated. It's how I do. It was worth it though <3 Get to be ornery Tom all night and harrass her while she's trying to sleep >:3

Chief Inspiring Officer ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Stupad Tracfone website won't let me download new ring tones. It keeps saying my number doesn't match their records, then when I enter my email account, say the phone is related to ANOTHER account?!? - what the crepe?!? I can't believe I'm paying these jerks!
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I got a tattoo last night. Just a small P on my ankle .. It's actually a bit off-center from where I wanted it, and a little thicker, but it turned out really cute ... Now the bf is super stoked about doing a Bahamut tattoo.. Maybe. Stay tuned.

Also. Power Rangers. The original. I'm on an old school kick lately. Lol

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

Cyanista: have you considered switching to Cricket or Boost? I also hear that Walmart's Straight Talk is pretty decent.

And what kind of phone do you have? Go to: m.myxer.com free ringtones all day! I was able to get them on my crappy $20 Tmobile flip phone straight from the site. They're .mp3 format though

Chief Inspiring Officer ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have 55 days of Tracfone service left on it, and an accrued 518.80 minutes (dutifully hoarded from 60 minute prepaid cards. I cannot let those go to waste, so Cricket, boost and Walmart are out.

It's a Samsung Tracfone - a cheap hand-me-down from my brother (seriously, that's the only way I'd ever get a cell) for safety purposes - I personally think a taser is more my style...

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    They're .mp3 format
    "I don't have an mp3 player, those are for young people" says the ornery 26 year old =_='

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    I got a tattoo last night. Just a small P on my ankle ..
    tattoos are soooo cool. Is it color or just black?

I have to go back to work today. Just give me 2 million dollars and I'll live off the interest.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    lol no, it downloads directly to your cell. All like 30 second snippets of songs. For -FREE-! ^_^

thm_phpshata4.jpgthm_phptAAuzh.jpg

That's a bad angle. I was pretty well intoxicated at that point. and it's just a P - for my Peepers. My psycho path friend (the one I made a post about) is now like "d00d.. I want Marilyn Mondroe with a shotgun. On my bicep. What's he charge?" We googled what she's talking about.. Yeah.. He agreed to do it for $200 and that's -if- she manages to come visit. I told him he should just get licensed here in TN (he's licensed in NY.. Or well... Used to be. It's expired) cuz there's a tattoo shop 5 min away looking for artists.

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can we all agree that this is a great nes overworld theme?
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    Yes. Agreed.

Finally got around to giving myself an avatar on this piece. No, I didn't make it myself. I deleted my whole database of pictures, textures, filters, and brushes from my mom's computer (I was almost in tears. It took me forever to build it up like it was).. And now someone's wanting me to do some kinda graphic thingy thingy for them, but I'm just like "ehhhh... I don't wanna do it!" *Stuart voice*

Blog Entries
    A masked punk armed with a knife held up my brother for $7 the other night. When the guy asked for more, my brother beat him up.

He came back without a scratch, but I'm beginning to think something is not normal here

Asking all the personal questions. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    HAhaha did he have a certain bounce to his step when he got home that says it all.

So anyone seen PSY's new song 'Gentleman'. I lol'd yes I lol'd so hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASO_zypdnsQ

Go on watch it you know you want to.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Blog Entries
    Sweet baby jesus.. That was hilarious.

Watching season 2 of Homeland.. Jay's super addicted now. He watched most of season 1 in one sitting. He got up to go to the bathroom a couple of times and that was it. I finally had to close the laptop and make him go do laundry with me. lol

Shake it like a polaroid picture ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) RagnaToad's Avatar
    intro with catchy synth tune - first verse - break - silence - catch phrase - synth tune - Boom, you've got yourself a new PSY song.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Blog Entries
    Mother Father Gentleman.

Blog Entries
    I'm fixing to blast some music and wake this fool up. We didn't crash out 'till 7 a.m.

Yeah. It was a -major- drinking fest. We went and ate sushi, I had a beer, ordered another one, we were ready to go, I put that bitch in my purse and walked out lmao... Jay was like "Yeah there's something wrong with you"

.... Speaking of wrong. There's too much blood in my alcohol system as we speak. I'm dying for a Roadhouse Tea from Logan's. lmao I'm so trashed still.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RamesesII View Post
    HAhaha did he have a certain bounce to his step when he got home that says it all.
    Say what?

UPDATE:
    My brother went to the police station and is officially pressing charges against the guy who stole his $7 and threatened his life (I think we know which was more important to him)
    Due to an accurate description of the punk's vehicle, tey've located the guy (a local repeat offender, apparently) and now they want my brother to confirm his identity - shouldn't be too hard what with all the bruises...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanista View Post
    Say what?

UPDATE:
    My brother went to the police station and is officially pressing charges against the guy who stole his $7 and threatened his life (I think we know which was more important to him)
    Due to an accurate description of the punk's vehicle, tey've located the guy (a local repeat offender, apparently) and now they want my brother to confirm his identity - shouldn't be too hard what with all the bruises...

OOH OOH! i know this one! *Raises hand* THe $7 !? I'd be very mad if someone tried to take -my- $7. That's enough for a couple of 40's. He could celebrate is he were to get that $7 back. I bet they'll put it in the guy's Commissary. That's gay. He should sue.

Consistently Average ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wondered where this thread had gone, it was all the rage before I fell off the internet.

Good on your brother for taking action against that guy, Cyan. It doesn't matter how much (or little) he took, he shouldn't able to get away with assault like that.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Blog Entries
    It died. And then I resurrected it. Or tried to.

heh. Clearly I should never enroll in Nursing School.

Blog Entries
    Someone make me a grocery list.

I've been camped out on the bed for 2 days. I need to shower & move my arse and go get groceries.
    Like there's any point in cooking for just 1. Cam almost never eats what I cook. I just wanna pig out on Cool Ranch Doritos and Mayfield's Moosetracks Ice Cream whilst playing Spyro... Like I used to do.

Blog Entries
    Grocery list:
    Cool Ranch Doritos
    Mayfield's Moosetracks Ice Cream

There ya go.

Speaking of grocery lists, I shopped this morning. Not bad for a Sunday, it probably helps that I went early and also went to the market that most people don't shop at. I'm willing to pay their slightly higher prices; it's a fair trade to not deal with hordes of elderly and power shopping soccer moms with packs of screaming hellions. And really, it's not that much more. I spent $13 on the ingredients for my salsa chicken dinner and even with three (possibly 4) of us, there will be leftovers.

Yeah, I don't really do the whole weekly shopping thing. I buy what I need to make something either the day I'm making it or maybe a day or two in advance. Of course most of the time I'm only cooking for myself so it's not like I need to buy a lot to begin with. I do keep a good stock of baking supplies though, since I do that a lot more.
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Soup Kitchen Jerk. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    I haven't left my room yet this morning
    Dodie16 DOESN'T like this post

Get off your lazy butt, mister.
    Last edited by Polk; 05-05-2013 at 11:21 AM.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

The Old Skool Warrior ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    I haven't left my room yet this morning
    I haven't left my BED yet this morning. Afternoon.

...yeah. Apparently slept almost 15 hours. (Well, woke up for like ten minutes somewhere around 10am.) Needed it.

» Sent via Tapatalk 2 on my Galaxy S2
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Blog Entries
    Polk: Look again
    Cesar: Sometimes that's what a man needs. I would probably welcome sleeping that long.

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast