Thread: Fits of rage.

Fits of rage.

So tonight I went to a bar and a girl I love called me crying and drunk and told her about how the guy she likes does not like her back. I clenched my teeth and comforted her, but when I hung up I punched a hole through my windshield. I am pissed about the financial implications, but I am proud I possess such strength.

Tell me about your destruction due to anger.

Blog Entries
    Dude! How's your fist?

I'm a creative angry person. I get angry at assignments, and I do them faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Dude! How's your fist?

I'm a creative angry person. I get angry at assignments, and I do them faster.
    I am still pretty drunk, so I don't feel anything. It does feel different than the other hand, though, so I should be in for a development come morning.

The Quiet One Fits of rage. Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I have the same question. Is your hand alright after putting it through glass?

As for me I tend not to really get physical with my emotions. If I do it is usually because I'm trying to numb the feeling somewhere else in my body. So it is usually going for feeling pain rather than causing damage to property.

I can tell you about property damage that I received. I "anonymously" turned someone in for several forms and instances of harassment. I say "anonymously" like that because they keep your name out of it, but when you know the person and they know you it is never anonymous. So said person enters the room where I'm on my laptop and punches it twice, once in the screen and once in the keyboard and the pulls out the telephone jack from it. The force was enough to actually leave the plastic jack part in the laptop and strip the wires out of it. Yeah I thought that were pretty impressive. It probably didn't help that I barely reacted to them beyond a that was uncalled for look. So they were probably upset I didn't start a fight as well. Instead I just walked calmly out and informed the RA of the incident and got them kicked out of the building.

I got a new laptop out of it since they had done enough damage to it that it was not fixable. The pixels were all distorted from where the fist hit the screen. My insurance was actually really nice about the whole thing and cut me a check to replace my laptop. They were going to go after the person that did the damage, but the person was bi-polar and violent. So I did not really want anymore reasons for them want to pick a fight with me. So I told them not to go after them.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Pedobear approves Fits of rage. Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar
    same here guys, I unleash hell when get pissed..its sick..I punch a wall or something..or someone if that person pisses me off.
    this song is perfect for this situation
    YouTube - Limp Bizkit-Break Stuff mit lyrics
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

My drunkenness made me lie. I didn't actually punch through the windshield, I just cracked it. Alas, I feel pretty dumb about having to pay for that repair now.

Pedobear approves Fits of rage. Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar
    My drunkenness made me lie. I didn't actually punch through the windshield, I just cracked it. Alas, I feel pretty dumb about having to pay for that repair now.
    well most of the things we do when were super pissed are dumb..its sad but natural..
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

Shake it like a polaroid picture Fits of rage. RagnaToad's Avatar
    I don't get angry when I'm sober. When I accidentally hurt myself I usually blurt out a '****ing hell!!!' or something like that.

When I'm drunk and my girlfriend (or someone else) is complaining about me being drunk or something (as people do), I tend to get really pissed. My anger doesn't usually express itself in a physical way though.

I think I only get angry when people are angry with me first.
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 01-16-2010 at 06:48 AM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Woah... I hope your hand is okay.

Bwaahahahaha.

If I'm tipsy/drunk, I don't tend to get angry. Or I've never found myself in a situation when I got angry whilst I was drunk. I get a major case of the giggles, and think I can do things I can't (like touching the ceiling in the living-room, for example. My mum and I were pretty tipsy, and my brother was showing off how tall he was. So she tried to pick me up, but I was laughing too hard so I wriggled out of her grasp, and we both fell on the floor. I woke up with carpet burn up my arms, and a bump on the head where I'd hit the coffee table on the way down xD; ).

It's when I'm sober that I'm most likely to be angry. I'm scared of myself when I get angry, because sometimes I can be blinded by my own hate of the situation and lash out. I have Nerd Rage, where if I'm pushed and pushed and pushed, you should expect one almighty reaction from me. I give out warnings when I'm being pushed, and people usually stop after the second warning if they know they're in big trouble if I have to give out a third warning. There was this one time me and my brother were arguing, and for some reason he thought it would be a good idea to kick at my lower area - and guys, lemmie tell you it ****ing hurts just as much on women than men if enough force is put into the kick. I remember falling on the floor, winded, then tears started and then out of nowhere I've launched myself off the floor at my brother in one massive fit of rage.

What I did to him, I won't say because I'm ashamed of it. I really really hurt him to the point he was frightened to come anywhere near me for a few days afterwards.

Now, if I'm angry, and I can get away from a certain situation, I'll just go somewhere quiet, take a few breaths, possibly cry it all out, and come back feeling better. Crying is good for me, because you can just push so much frustrations out of it, and it's usually how I cope when the shit hits the fan. It's better than punching a wall, lashing out at someone, or smashing things around.
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 01-17-2010 at 05:45 AM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Shake it like a polaroid picture Fits of rage. RagnaToad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    and guys, lemmie tell you it ****ing hurts just as much on women than men
    I highly doubt that.

Kicking or punching someone in the crotch isn't something anyone should do though. Unless they're trying to prevent something worse from happening.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnaToad View Post
    I highly doubt that.

Kicking or punching someone in the crotch isn't something anyone should do though. Unless they're trying to prevent something worse from happening.
    Maybe I exaggerated a little about it hurting just as much. It still fooking hurt though. I just failed to mention he was wearing a pair of size eleven boots when he kicked me. x_x

That is true. But I wouldn't have hurt him if he hadn't kicked me in the first place.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Death Before Dishonor Fits of rage. Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I get angry quite often. Usually I end up breaking shit, or hitting others. That is why I do mixed martial arts, if I am pissed then I step in the ring, and knock the f*cking shit out of someone. The worst thing I ever did when I was pissed was break my 360 controller. Doesn't sound to bad, but along with the controller I put a hole in my wall, and also broke my reclining chair. I threw the controller through the wall, then picked up the chair, and threw it against the wall. From what I have heard from other's I am a pretty angry drunk. I usually on't remeber to much, but I often wake up with black eye's, and cuts on my hands and face...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Fits of rage. Tallulah's Avatar
    I had a friend at work who got frustrated with the till, ended up punching it, breaking it, and losing his job...

I just yell and snarl when I get angry... very rarely do I break stuff. I used to rip up my certificates and work when I was a kid. Really wish I hadn't...
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    I tend to be pretty cool when drunk most of the time. It is however quite dangerous to attempt to take my drink off me while drunk and my reaction is more or less like Jacko from Dude, Where's My Car? when someone takes his pipe.

And these days I try to remain more or less non-violent when sober, but supposing I do get angry enough, I haven't hesitated to put my fist through objects. Nothing scares a pack of punks intent on ****ing with you more than when you punch a nice dent in their car or smash a window...

The downside to causing a lot of damage with your fists is you also tend to cause a lot of damage to your fists if you keep it up. The pinky on my right hand has a ligament so ****ed I can bend it to the side like an 'L'.
    Last edited by Furore; 01-16-2010 at 10:01 PM.
    victoria aut mors

Dr. Prof. Failstrom Fits of rage. Dr_Flea's Avatar
    I Used to get preety angry all the time!! Its not good at all and it's the whole "Blind rage" thing with me, i get angry, i do somthing, then after i calm down i realise what ive done!!

Things desroyed/hurt whilst in a rage:

A man's collarbone

My Fist

A fridge/freezer (I kicked the door off, it was old out the back of where i worked and it didn't work)

I put a dent in the frezzer of where i worked

i destroyed 10 old oil drums with a meat mallet

i put a hole in a wall at school having a fight with someone (actually two holes my head and his arse)

And that was all going back a couple of years now ive scince gained control of my anger by not giving a shit!!

~Dr_Flea~

Do the elements trust you? Fits of rage. bahamuts heir's Avatar
    When Im pushed enough to get really angered most of the time I just start screaming at the person while I'm talking but if pushed far enough I have done major damage to the house(FYI I've never been drunk)
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

I don't really get drunk, but when I am really pissed about something, I don't really show it. It depends on how angry I am really, if I'm really mad you probably wouldn't be able to tell, I get quiet and I don't really talk about it unless it's necessary.

Not necessarily a good thing
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 01-18-2010 at 05:54 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Che
    YouTube - Bad Santa - Checkers

This is me entirely. I let shit build up and just deal with it until the final breaking point, and then all hell breaks lose. I've punched holes in walls or doors before, or thrown my cellphone at shit, but I have more control over my anger than I used to, and when it comes to that point I tell myself to stop because I know of the consequences, and it doesn't fix anything to break shit. I just need to calm down afterwards.

Registered User Fits of rage.
    When I get too upset, my first impulse is to cry. As I have gotten older, it takes a lot more to get me to break down about things than it used to, because now I learned that I can talk myself down from my anger. It helps me to think about what is making me so upset, and then get over it.

I've never broken anything, but I used to pull at my hair when I got upset when I was younger. I never pulled any of it out, but I thought the physical pain associated with pulling my hair helped me deal with the emotional pain I was going through. I pretty much just grew out of that, and I think have a much healthier means of dealing with my emotions.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries
    One time I put a hole in the wall because I was frustrated that the Beavers were losing, or some other really stupid reason. A year later, my siblings were asking about it, and when they found out, they were like, "That's ridiculous!" And I felt really embarrassed. I've also broken controllers, and I think part of the reason my X-Box stopped working was because I hit it, because it wouldn't play my Morrowind disk (probably because it was scratched.)

I get angry over stupid crap most the time. Mostly over video games or football games. I have lately tried to reign that in a little bit. It's mostly just throwing a fit, which is very childish, as I'm not really angry, angry; just frustrated. When I'm actually angry, angry, I generally get real quiet and leave the situation. If the situation (person I'm angry at) pursues me... I'm not really sure, because it hasn't really happened all that often. But I think I either yell or glare at them, and they get surprised that I'm that angry. I don't really attack people that much in anger, although I have shoved my brother around, haha. Yeah, my family knows me, so I don't think it surprises them as much (or they don't care, because I'm the youngest.) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom