Thread: Australia vs USA house parties

Boxer of the Galaxy Australia vs USA house parties Rowan's Avatar

Australia vs USA house parties

What are some of the wildest house parties you have been too? General house party thread and also differences between USA and AUS house parties can be compared in this thread. Havnt been to once since I was like, 18. Dont know if its because I became unpopular or because ... who throws house parties anymore?

Also, video for reference.

I've been to House Parties in California, Austin, TX and all the ones I've been to in Vegas.

People in Vegas know how to ****ing party compared to other places I've been. Hell the other weekend I was at a concert and it was just weak compared to the shit I've seen at a concert in Vegas.

Really depends.

My favorite Party Memory was at this one house. The living room had 2 sections. DJ Booth setup at one section. I showed up really late from some other party (which was meh cause it had family) but I showed up at 1am and the house was like a Club still. 25+ people jumping up and down on the floor. Had my stoner crew (usualyl about 6-10 people) up in our VIP section of the house. Moments later a dance contest happened, had about 10 females showing their best moves. Mind you this was 1am-1:30am and the party usually started around 10pm so it was bumping from about midnight or so since the DJ would party and get drunk first and then go up and DJ For like 3 hours or so.

My first house party I went to when I was 18 was crazy. We would cram so many people into this Apartment you wondered how we even partied. People played Rock Band and the house turned into a Concert. That apartment has seen so many parties it's crazy. At least 50 people are in this apartment just drinking, smoking, dancing.

I've been to parties here in Texas and it wasn't anything compared to what I've seen in Las Vegas. Las Vegas is a step up with partying I feel but of course I'm sure chett can come to this thread and talk about the house parties he's been too.

In the end, it really depends on the people at the party I feel.

Still love a good house party.

EDIT: That video was spot on at the beginning with the drinking. As well as the pranks but most the parties I've been too there aren't that many sluts like that. Lol Spin the bottle.

Also most the time people just be smokin weed at the parties.
    Last edited by loaf; 11-21-2013 at 02:28 PM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Australia vs USA house parties che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Where the **** are all the black people

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

#LOCKE4GOD Australia vs USA house parties Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bros be bros is pretty universal.

NZ evidence:

The parties I've been to where there's a whole bunch of people who have never met before always seem to end in tears. Some bogan will turn up and bottle someone across the face or something. I know because I've been there when that's happened. Twice. The flat parties I've thrown in the past where the guest list has spiralled out of control suck when the average age drops. Having 16 year olds getting stoned in the backyard and having to hide them from the noise control officer is not ideal. Although that was pretty funny. Someone yelled "noise control"! So we turned off the stereo and the lights and shut the curtains... as if it was going to work.

Which reminds me of one other time at a new year's eve house party when I was 18, someone yelled "cops!" and people started jumping the back fence of the property (it backed onto a stream) and ran away. It turns out the neighbour was a police officer and was coming home after her shift. There wasn't anything illegal happening anyway.

Oh! Memories. One time a guy turned up to a big house party thrown when the parents of a class mate went away on holiday. He flushed the coins from the change jar down the loo, scratched his butthole with their toothbrushes, and stole the host's bicycle from the garage.
    Last edited by Alpha; 11-22-2013 at 02:11 AM.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Australia vs USA house parties noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In Texas, house parties were an every weekend thing at my friend's ex's house.

They surprised me and picked me up from work one day and we played beer pong for like 15 hours straight with a bunch of other people.
    The last one I went to out there, dude wound up with a busted skull and I had to go to the hospital with him.. It was horrible.

I'm not really into parties though. I'm cool with having a few people over and drinking, but wild parties like that just aren't my scene. Especially if it's at someone else's house and I have to rely on someone else to get me home.