Thread: 2015 TFF Awards - Smaller, but Just as Good

TFF's Resident Messenger 2015 TFF Awards - Smaller, but Just as Good Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2015 TFF Awards - Smaller, but Just as Good

With the year coming to a close, and members coming back from their hibernations, it's time once again to hold the annual awards! This year I am going to keep things simpler, because I wasn't sure about holding it at all. Anyway, let's get started, shall we?

The nomination period will last four (4) days. Nominations must be made here in this thread, and will be counted after the nomination period has expired. You may only nominate any specific member for a maximum of three (3) categories. Likewise, members may only move on to the voting round in a maximum of three (3) categories. This year's categories are as follows:

Best New Member
    Best Staff Member
    Nicest Male
    Nicest Female
    Funniest Member
    Best Lurker
    Best Blogger
    Most Intelligent
    Music Guru

Also, the CheNix Award may or may not make an appearance, depending on if anyone qualifies for it in the nominations round.

The Voting Round will last for four (4) days. During this time, a separate thread will be made, and members may vote for winners either in the thread or by sending me a PM with the title "2015 TFF Awards Ballot". At the end of the voting period, votes will be counted, and winners will be announced.

And so, it is to open the polls, and get your nominations in. Four days flies by quickly, so don't hesitate. Act now and show your TFF community members how much you appreciate them by nominating them for one or more the...

2015 TFF Awards!
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

The 37th Red Spade 2015 TFF Awards - Smaller, but Just as Good Coff9's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, the activity has died down a bit over the past year or two, so it's kinda hard for there to be clear winners with something like this.

However, I think I can nominate a few people, haha.

Well, Michael, I nominate you for Best Blogger; you update regularly and I feel like I'm getting to know you from your blog-posts. I've enjoyed each one so far.

Funniest Member would have to go to Clint. Some of his posts have had me steady laughing.

Best New Member? Hmm, I don't really know who the new people are, or even if there are any, haha. Who are the new people?

Best Staff Member? Andromeda. She's been constantly keeping us all up-to-date on all the latest Final Fantasy news, and she's done a good job with getting this new RP together.

Nicest Male and Female? I don't know who is what gender or what they may identify with. They could be gender-fluid otherkin for all I know.

Best Lurker? That one's a toughie, since it's hard to tell who's lurking, who's away, who's left and all that.

Most Intelligent? Hmm, I don't think any one person on here has contributed enough for me to be able to judge that accurately (and even if they did, I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box). It would be an unfair decision from where I'm standing. Maybe someone else can offer their opinion?

Music Guru would have to go to Incognitus, but he hasn't been on in a few months now, I think. Hope he comes back!
    ~Red Mage~~Knight Looking For Sorceress!~~Member Of The Evil Bad Guys~

TFF Family: None yet! PM me if you'd like to join!

TFF RP Status: The Tipsy-Ram Tavern --- Strange Tides (Looking for RPs and Battle-RPs! Rewriting "Council of Mages")

Currently Playing: - Final Fantasy 1 (All Red Mage Run) - Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Clicker Heroes -

I Use TFF Dark!

The Mad God 2015 TFF Awards - Smaller, but Just as Good Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Do we have term limits? Because I'm trying to go Roosevelt mode on this.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Best New Member:
    Best Staff Member: Andromeda
    Nicest Male: Alpha
    Nicest Female: oceaneyes28
    Funniest Member: Clint
    Best Lurker: che
    Best Blogger: Halie
    Most Intelligent: Michael Swayne
    Music Guru: Forgot their name
    Last edited by loaf; 12-28-2015 at 01:45 AM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Memento RK 2015 TFF Awards - Smaller, but Just as Good Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Best New Member: Zerathos986
    Best Staff Member: Andromeda
    Nicest Male: loaf/Rocky (they're the same person)
    Nicest Female: 01habbo
    Funniest Member: loaf/Rocky
    Best Lurker: Rocky
    Best Blogger: Yoko (Can I vote for myself?)
    Most Intelligent: Alpha
    Music Guru: loaf
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

TFF's Resident Messenger 2015 TFF Awards - Smaller, but Just as Good Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just to remind everyone...

Nominations close in less than 24 hours, specifically at 1:32 pm EST on December 30, 2015. Please get those nominations in before that time. Results will be posted later that evening.

Carry on.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies