Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lightning Boobs Jiggle + Increased Size

Boxer of the Galaxy Lightning Boobs Jiggle + Increased Size Rowan's Avatar

Lightning Boobs Jiggle + Increased Size

For Some Reason, Lightning Returns Has Boob Jiggling

Now, Im all for this.

I mean, lets look at this realistically. FF13 didnt have what made FF good anyway. This kind of change was expected from the dying franchise (ff13 franchise, to be exact). Since we can all agree that someones looks dont hold any water to how strong a character can be, do we welcome this change for lightning? In case you didnt squiz through the article, the people responsible for FF lightning returns had been told to increase Lightnings breast size by people in higher positions (marketting purposes , perhaps?) And also, certain costumes will create a booby physics jiggle effect. I welcome this. I welcome this so goddamn hard.

Still dont know if I'll buy it. I'm very adamant on my disgust for the game, but booby physics... I dunno, man. I dont even know what to think anymore.
    Last edited by Rowan; 08-13-2013 at 06:28 PM.

I still don't find her attractive.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

#LOCKE4GOD Lightning Boobs Jiggle + Increased Size Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't know how I feel about this.

On the one hand, boobs jiggle. They operate under the same laws of physics as her legs, and it'd be weird if her legs didn't move.

However it's weird to change her appearance in her third outing. Outfits sure, but what explains her boob growth? Nothing outside of "more people will buy it now."

They just won't be the same people, nor for the same reasons. Resorting to this kind of gimmick really indicates to me that Square is happy with objectification and is probably not what they used to be. I'm less likely to buy, but I usually only buy on the basis of enjoyable gameplay anyway.
    Last edited by Alpha; 08-13-2013 at 11:04 PM.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Lightning Boobs Jiggle + Increased Size che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    UHHHHH, what? For people like me that actually care about the lore of Final Fantasy, this is ridiculous. Boobs don't just ****ing grow, okay? That's completely unrealistic. Like, did she also gain weight? I highly doubt it. This completely ruins the story for me, and I will not be getting this game now.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

The Quiet One Lightning Boobs Jiggle + Increased Size Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The physics aside, you know that more than like the change to Lightning's bust size has been in for a while and no one noticed until they mentioned it. If the developers never said anything you never would have known. Any changes you thought you noticed would have been chalked up to either outfits appearance or just that you remembered differently.

Granted, I'm not really fan that they did it just so that she made the outfits they put her in look better. It's aesthetics, but still design better outfits and you wouldn't need to. A lot of the outfits appeal to different fetishes people have. So I think they're trying to hit everyone's tastes, not a fan of a lot of the more revealing items.

As an aside, I mentioned this in one of my last new posts. ^^
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    UHHHHH, what? For people like me that actually care about the lore of Final Fantasy, this is ridiculous. Boobs don't just ****ing grow, okay? That's completely unrealistic. Like, did she also gain weight? I highly doubt it. This completely ruins the story for me, and I will not be getting this game now.
    Saying you're not gonna buy the game cause her boobs increased a cup is as silly as saying im going to buy it because they did. Cmon, man.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Lightning Boobs Jiggle + Increased Size noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It really -doesn't- make sense. At all.

I couldn't care less, to be honest. Never was a fan of Lightning or XIII in general, but I played them because it's Final Fantasy.

From a physics standpoint, yeah. Boobies jiggle. But in -what- Final Fantasy game have you played in which a female character's did this? 7? 10? Tifa and Lulu are the only other "modern FF" female leads to have bigger chests and their's don't jiggle.

I take that back. Apparently they do in Dissidia 012. Or at least that's what I just read anyway.

There went my argument.

Lightning magically enhanced them. There ya go. There's the explanation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Saying you're not gonna buy the game cause her boobs increased a cup is as silly as saying im going to buy it because they did. Cmon, man.
    D00d, it ruined the story. How can I take the story seriously now? It's just like any other shitty sequel now. Bigger production, more explosions, more hollywood, more boobs. LE LAMESAUCE

That's like taking Neo, making a Matrix 4 and saying his **** got bigger. No it didn't. He is the mother****ing ONE.

D00d, it ruined the story. How can I take the story seriously now? It's just like any other shitty sequel now. Bigger production, more explosions, more hollywood, more boobs. LE LAMESAUCE

That's like taking Neo, making a Matrix 4 and saying his **** got bigger. No it didn't. He is the mother****ing ONE.
    funny you say that...

THE MATRIX 4 and THE MATRIX 5?! Are Two More MATRIX Films in the Works? | Collider

Blog Entries
    I'd see them, as long as his **** isn't bigger, or more jiggly. Like Val Kilmer's batman suit. Or George Clooney's.

How do nipples on your suit help you fight crime better? Look, I hate getting angry about nipples and boobs, why must people make me angry over something nobody should ever be angry about?

It's your fault for being angry, lol. Where the lurve, Che? Where's that nipple lurve?

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It doesn't really make sense, but I don't think it bothers me too much. I never played Final Fantasy XIII-2 anyway. Boobs are cool though. Especially ones with jiggle. Not too sure I have the image of Lightening with big boobs in my head though.

Maybe she's pregnant. Or on her period the entire game. Not only will her boobs be a little bigger, but dat fighting attitude? Hells yeah. /notserious

I'm just laughing that the Japanese fans thought it was weird and creepy.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

#LOCKE4GOD Lightning Boobs Jiggle + Increased Size Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    I'm just laughing that the Japanese fans thought it was weird and creepy.
    Unexplained boob growth IS weird and creepy. It's like puberty got a second wind on her.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Lightning Boobs Jiggle + Increased Size noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My boobs got big- ... Oh yeah. I was pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Unexplained boob growth IS weird and creepy. It's like puberty got a second wind on her.
    Yeah it would be weird and creepy if it was reality... Except it's a fictional character In a video game about monsters and magic. Seems people forget this.

"Tiger Hair" Lightning Boobs Jiggle + Increased Size HeroZero's Avatar

If changed character visuals are going to dissuade you from buying a game, I feel you were not particularly likely to buy it in the first place. This has just given you a convenient excuse to rally behind so you don't have to just say "I don't want to play another FFXIII game".

This is pretty much in a neutral place for me, I couldn't care either way, its there if you want to wear the outfits to show it off. This does not mean you HAVE to wear those outfits, only that you have the OPTION to wear those outfit for the jiggle physics (which I assume will be mostly DLC pieces). Still trying to decide if I am willing to give Squenix another chance in this series or not, but for every thing I like them adding something has also happened I did not like in their development.
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

Pretty sure the Ass changed in FFX-2 is why I didn't play it. It went from some innocent Yuna to this hardcore bitch in booty shorts. Rikku is wearin a thong now? Paine is still a hoe, I mean look at her. Ruined the game, this will ruin XIII.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Registered User Lightning Boobs Jiggle + Increased Size Cyric's Avatar
    What if she's pregnant and that's why her boobs are bigger? And more jiggly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarteus View Post
    What if she's pregnant and that's why her boobs are bigger? And more jiggly.
    lightning is a prude.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    Pretty sure the Ass changed in FFX-2 is why I didn't play it. It went from some innocent Yuna to this hardcore bitch in booty shorts. Rikku is wearin a thong now? Paine is still a hoe, I mean look at her. Ruined the game, this will ruin XIII.
    Paine wasn't even in -X-.

And Rikku's costume change makes at least -some- sense.
    So does Yuna's. She was so covered up in that kimono you couldn't even -tell- what her body type was! She could've been a chunky thing for all you know! You certainly couldn't see her ass........

X-2 was an evolution for Yuna. As much as people say they hate X-2, I actually enjoyed it. I like the fact that Yuna went off on her own journey and got the chance to lighten up somewhat.

I like that -this- happened:

【SQUARESOFT】 Eternal Calm - Final Fantasy X-2: Prologue [HD] - YouTube

Blog Entries
    X-2 was shit. Wake up. You liked it because everyone loved FFX. There is no freaking way you liked it as a game. Everyone loved FFX so much that they just wanted more. Square couldn't let that go down, like FF7, forever talked about as a legend. They had to cash in on FFX-2. Was it supposed to be a softer, more "down to earth" game that appealed to women? Maybe. But it failed. It's a shitty fanfic written because you wish you could play more FFX after you beat the game. Which is fine.

But thats what these boobs are. Square has lost whatever it had that made Final Fantasy so good back then. They're losing a lot of fans, losing money investing in their MMO. They know that people like iphone games, which is why they are focusing a lot on mobile now. And these boobs are no different. Just another cash cow. And that shit doesn't last. But you can't expect a company to stay at the top forever. Like all giants, it falls. And that's to a niche, smaller market. And if you're into jiggling boobs and can't get enough from internet ads and commercials and all this hollywood garbage, then now you can play games with jiggly Lightning boobs too. And if thats who you are, go for it!

I love boobs. Seriously. Arguably more than anyone in this thread. But I will take my boobs with context, please. Not just because they can jiggle now. It's ****ing pathetic, to me. And that's who I am. I take shit seriously, and I hate to see a franchise I once loved just resort to "boobs". Of course, everyone loves boobs. So ****ing fail.

The Quiet One Lightning Boobs Jiggle + Increased Size Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm another one that thoroughly enjoyed FFX-2. The combat in the game is still one of my favorites from the series and I knew going in that it was going to be a lighthearted, pleasant romp rather than the super depressing tale from FFX.

I'll agree that it does feel like they are pandering or doing it for extra sales. While not a fan, I can look past it and play the game that is there. There are admittedly other games I'm more excited and looking for to than Lightning Returns, but I plan on getting it day one and playing it to platinum. The core of the game is still going to be enjoyable from everything I've seen. I can ignore cosmetic changes.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I'm another one that thoroughly enjoyed FFX-2. The combat in the game is still one of my favorites from the series and I knew going in that it was going to be a lighthearted, pleasant romp rather than the super depressing tale from FFX.

I'll agree that it does feel like they are pandering or doing it for extra sales. While not a fan, I can look past it and play the game that is there. There are admittedly other games I'm more excited and looking for to than Lightning Returns, but I plan on getting it day one and playing it to platinum. The core of the game is still going to be enjoyable from everything I've seen. I can ignore cosmetic changes.

I enjoyed FFX-2 battle system so much, that I could look past the pithy dialogue and storyline. So I'm feelin ya on that front.

Blog Entries
    X-2 was shit. Wake up. You liked it because everyone loved FFX. There is no freaking way you liked it as a game. Everyone loved FFX so much that they just wanted more. Square couldn't let that go down, like FF7, forever talked about as a legend. They had to cash in on FFX-2. Was it supposed to be a softer, more "down to earth" game that appealed to women? Maybe. But it failed. It's a shitty fanfic written because you wish you could play more FFX after you beat the game. Which is fine.
    Actually, I never beat X to begin with.

I'm not some stupid ass fan girl that "just wanted more", so don't generalize me as such.

Like I said, I genuinely -do- like the storyline of X-2. It's lighthearted as opposed to the main series installments. Square decided to make a sequel to X. And they managed to do a good job with it. It's a refreshing break from what's to come later on - XII, XIII, XIII-2, etc. (which, also, I did enjoy XII as well).

"Tiger Hair" Lightning Boobs Jiggle + Increased Size HeroZero's Avatar
    It seems most of the time an FF gets flak is when its 'not what was expected'. I went into FFX-2 looking for another FFX and was disapointed when it was not such, I really never gave it a fighting chance to stand for itself.

But still, if people think that character design decisions will 'ruin' a game I think they are just being ridiculous. You probably already had reasons to not want to play the game in the first place, and you would look less childish if you admitted it as so. I still don't think I will get XIII-3 because i'me still assmad about what they did with XIII-2 story wise. Even with the combat style changes in store, I just don't know if I can shell out the money.

Now on the other hand if you think this peddling to fanboys is a sign of greater issues in the game development than say that plainly, not that her boobs jiggling will somehow entirely ruin the game for no apparent reason. Besides I don't think this will bring any players into playing this installment, I would imagine it is just a bonus to those who were already planning to purchase. A small nod to their fan-base vs a desperate attempt to bring in new gamers. I could be wrong, there may be thousands of people out there who refused to buy FFXIII games because of the lack of boob jiggle and Lightnings breast size.
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

I'm not getting XIII-3 because XIII-3 doesn't exist.

I will be getting Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII though.

FF gets flaked because 75% of the fan are expecting FF7/FF8.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

I think you missed my humour, but it's cool. ;-;

I just don't see what's so terrifying about it. If you do a comparison, it's not too big of a difference, and it doesn't change Lightening as a character. It's not even as though they're RIDICULOUSLY large and jiggly - they look like boobs. Lightening's character shouldn't change - she'll still be a strong female lead, surely? Or does having bigger boobs dumb her down? Waaaat?

If someone buys it to whack off to the bigger boobs, then all the more for them, but it does make them pretty sick and ****ing weird and they should know that. If you don't buy it because you frown upon any type of boobs not to your proportion tastes in a fictional video game (Lara Croft, Tifa, Morrigan, Juliet Starling, Elizabeth, Chloe, Miranda (hell, MOST Mass Effect women, Shiva,), then you've missed out on a lot of great games, with females that were not necessarily oversexulised, but were ****ing strong female role models. Fair enough, their boobs didn't change (unless you're Lara Croft, it seems), but I just don't see how this is objectifying her any more than starting off with a character with big boobs.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

FF gets flaked because 75% of the fan are expecting FF7/FF8.
    I would argue its because the fans are expecting the quality of FF7/8.

I think you missed my humour, but it's cool. ;-;
    Lightening's character shouldn't change - she'll still be a strong female lead, surely? Or does having bigger boobs dumb her down? Waaaat?
    Thats exactly my point. If people think any different of her for having bigger breasts, then it really shows who is truly sexist.

If someone buys it to whack off to the bigger boobs, then all the more for them, but it does make them pretty sick and ****ing weird and they should know that.
    Thats pretty mean, lol. While I dont think anyone would actually do that when they could just.. say... look it up online, I wouldn't call them sick freaks. Its important to be accepting of other peoples behaviours/sexual preferences.

If you don't buy it because you frown upon any type of boobs not to your proportion tastes in a fictional video game (Lara Croft, Tifa, Morrigan, Juliet Starling, Elizabeth, Chloe, Miranda (hell, MOST Mass Effect women, Shiva,), then you've missed out on a lot of great games, with females that were not necessarily oversexulised, but were ****ing strong female role models. Fair enough, their boobs didn't change (unless you're Lara Croft, it seems), but I just don't see how this is objectifying her any more than starting off with a character with big boobs.
    And the reason you dont see how this is objectification, is because you are above and beyond the bigotry accossiated with the word. You ought to be congratulated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    I would argue its because the fans are expecting the quality of FF7/8.

That's what I'm saying. Everyone is like expecting the epicness 7 and 8 had when you first started your games over 10 years ago or whatever. Our imaginations and expectations have changed dramatically and our minds still have this spot that reminds us how amazing these 2 games were back in middle school or whatever.

so, when a new one comes out, we are thinking to ourselves. WELL THEY KNOW 7 AND 8 WERE SO ****ING PRO THEY OBVIOUSLY WILL DO IT AGAIN
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

That's what I'm saying. Everyone is like expecting the epicness 7 and 8 had when you first started your games over 10 years ago or whatever. Our imaginations and expectations have changed dramatically and our minds still have this spot that reminds us how amazing these 2 games were back in middle school or whatever.

so, when a new one comes out, we are thinking to ourselves. WELL THEY KNOW 7 AND 8 WERE SO ****ING PRO THEY OBVIOUSLY WILL DO IT AGAIN
    You are 100% right. They should remake them from the ground up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast