Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unhealthy hate

When I bought this game, after returning home to play it, i put the disc in, turned it on, watched the intro, played 1 fight, turned the game off, put it back in the case and went back to the store to return it.

I have never been disappointed with a game so much so fast than this piece of shit, i can see a 13 year old girl enjoying it maybe..

But there is no X-2 in my world, Much like there is no Terminator after T2

Registered User Unhealthy hate
    I love this game, I had a lot of fun with it. I enjoyed how it was happy and not dark like FFX but I love FFX also. The dresspheres are awesome as well. Can't wait to play both of them again in HD

LexeeLovesYuna
    I am so glad this topic was brought up! I fell in love when I played FFX and was content with the ending but I was highly dissapointed when I played FFX-2 I agree the dress sphere was ridiculous and took up way to much time The story line could no where compare to FFX and I felt as if they just kinda threw a game together I caught myself becoming bored with the game and couldn't even force myself to finish sad but true. This is the only game out of the whole FF series that I can definitely say I would not replay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2