Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie?

FinalFantasyXforever

Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie?

Seriously, wouldnt it be nice if FFX was to be made into a movie? Im sure many of you would agree with that

Pesonally I'd rather It not. But if it did,I'd hope no extra things be added to complicate the story more...FF X2 did enough of that mess. But no, not a horrible Idea at all. I figure that maybe at some point in time lots of the FFs will be turned into movies eventually.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 08-22-2009 at 01:34 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Guenhwyvar Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? imapanther's Avatar
    I'm not one hundred percent for the idea, but if they thought it through and added much better graphics, but kept much of the original storyline the same, i don't see how it would be that bad of an idea. They may try this sometime if someone were to speak up and ask if of them.

Protecter of the Crystals Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? rydia123's Avatar
    I don't think they should make anymore final fantasy movies.

I think they are better as games
    And they should keep them games

And if they made any more ff movies
    It shouldn't be ff10.

That games weak I think
    Its a madhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A MADHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AAAAAA MADDDHOUSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Banned Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie?
    It would be an awesome movie..if it wasnt a game. The Stroy is truely epic but it wouldnt be the same to see it again on the big screen.

Postingway Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? Maciariello's Avatar
    As long as they take the awkward forced laughing scene out of it, its get my seal of approval.

Death Before Dishonor Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rydia123 View Post
    I don't think they should make anymore final fantasy movies.
    I think they are better as games
    And they should keep them games
    How can you say this did you not enjoy FF VII Advent Children...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Che
    No, I don't think it should be made into a movie. It's original form is a game, with movie-esque cutscenes. What you are doing is playing FFX as an interactive movie. In a way, it already is. Why mess with it? They already made FFX-2, which was a disaster.

If you want to relive the experience, do a bunch of acid and hit yourself really hard in the back of the head to try to give yourself amnesia, then replay it. It'll be like your first time!

ff_FAN:P
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasyXforever View Post
    Seriously, wouldnt it be nice if FFX was to be made into a movie? Im sure many of you would agree with that

honestly i could be a good idea but im afraid all those holywood freaks are going to screwthe story line if it were up to me it would be just like the game just instead of playing ur watching kinda like a big walkthrough u seewat i mean if holy wood got therer hands on this it would end up like this

a daydreamer Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? aerospark08's Avatar
    honestly i really egree of this idea..

"The people and the friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

Registered User Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? Yesha's Avatar
    Knowing that the game is awesome!

Sure.. it wouLd be nice to have a movie of it! The story is just great! It wouLd be nice to highLight Jecht, Auron and Braska's adventure.. aLso.. some romantic sides of Yuna and Tidus..

I wouLd definiteLy watch it!
    Last edited by Yesha; 09-26-2009 at 03:02 AM.
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

shawtidarknothingxo
    yes it should be a film! imagine how amazing Tidus would look IRL, lol. and Lulu's awesome clothes would be even more awesome in a movie.

Can I be forgiven for what I am now Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? xXCloudXx's Avatar
    I think that FFX should be made into a movie. It would be a great movie and I would love to see it. I wonder who the cast would be?

SPOILER!!:
    My TFF Family

My Jenova-cell infused, awesome brother,Armageddon

My Super Smarticles sister Insufficient Mage

My Magic loving, big eyed brother ViviMasterMage

My black souled, Evil doing brother SephirothII

SPOILER!!:

Bringer Of Light! Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? Messiah's Avatar
    No. Just no.
    It would be horrible.
    If they were going to make any more movies i think they should FFI...
    When the world decends into darkness - I'll bring the light!
    Bringer Of Light - Guiding Souls away from Darkness Since 1989!

VISIT MY SITE TODAY!
    Square-Zone
    CURRENTLY EMPLOYING:
    Moderators
    Review Writers
    Illustrator for a GFX team.

i have ears :) Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? Full Life's Avatar
    hehe ff 10 movie Now i have some things that make it that they couldnt
    1 FF 10s Story Would Take 2 Long
    2 Its not the greatest seller
    3 people would like a nuther number 7 than a 10

Bringer Of Light! Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? Messiah's Avatar
    I'm not to sure on your third response...
    would people like another FFVII movie?
    I'll start a thread
    When the world decends into darkness - I'll bring the light!
    Bringer Of Light - Guiding Souls away from Darkness Since 1989!

VISIT MY SITE TODAY!
    Square-Zone
    CURRENTLY EMPLOYING:
    Moderators
    Review Writers
    Illustrator for a GFX team.

SeeD
    Definintely not a movie put a prequel like they did with VII focusing on jecht auron and braskas adventure that would be pretty sweet!

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? Polk's Avatar
    No. I don't ever want to see it ever.

I like this game way too ****ing much to see it bastardized by some Michael Bay explosion-fest, some Uwe Boll diarrhea-on-film, or what have you. I don't want it to go the way of FFVII, either. Don't get me wrong. I never liked FFVII to begin with, but now that Square has milked that cow dry, it's just an annoying emo kid that for some reason everyone but me likes. X-2 was more than enough.

Though Bloodrayne was ****ing hilarious.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

I think it mostly should be a movie since this was one of the best final fnatasy plots ive seen so far. Plus ffx-2 did complicate the story and made it a little dull but FFX ALONe WOULd fit as a great movie.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    Yes, It would be nice if it were made into a movie. I would like that, and I'm sure that most of the other FFX Fans, or gamers would love to see it as a movie. With all the graphics now, Holy Cow, it'd be a crazy movie. I would deffenitly go to see it, if it came out as a movie too.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

oracular spetacular Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? sakuradrops's Avatar
    It would be really awesome to see it as a film, but then, there's the chance of it just getting ruined and I don't think I really want one of my favourite FF's to be like destroyed lol D: but I suppose that's the chance you gotta take. It probalby have to depend on the people who were directing/producing it, who stars in it etc. as well.

Registered User Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? Gilgamesh2000's Avatar
    I feel that FFX should be mad into a movie if all the other FFs are made into movies like 8 and 9.

It also has a very sad ending unlike the FF games.

well after what happened to The Spirits within I don't think Square is in the mood for amovie..Supposedly that is what led to Sakaguichi's demise at Square so if true I doubt other producers such as Kitase would be interested in going down that path...

FFX has a special place in my heart so a CG movie /cd sequel you could buy directly would be nice...

IMO. the only way a final fantasy movie would be good is if they make an entire new story. Unlike The Spirits Within which sucked. They did learn from that movie so if they did make a brand new story for a new movie it would be decent.

No FFX though as a movie, the game is practically a movie already.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasyXforever View Post
    If for some reason a movie of FFX is made, I think we found our Tidus!!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

You would be right a new story would be a nice change to the recipe. Although they would need to keep some of the basic FF elements unlike FF Spirits Within though. A new hero, troubled land, and a new villain and his motive. Even though that last one could be hard because most villains want to either conquer or destroy the world so it has a high possibility of being a cliche.

Death comes on silent wings Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? bobbo087's Avatar
    Yeah it would be nice if Final Fantasy X were made into a movie, but honestly, what else could they tell us? I mean the have tol us about the story of Tidus and his journey, and they have also told us about what has happened after his story with the installment of X-2.

Maybe a section of Jecht, Auron, and Braska traveling and fighting together. That would provide a little more background on the game.

All is One.One is All. Shouldnt FFX be made into a movie? Firefly's Avatar
    Personally I would love if they made a movie over FFX.But in a way,I don't want it to be made into a movie.Cuz I don't want some bad director doin the film and makin the movie and game look bad.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Why do I feel like I've answered this a few times in the past? Oh screw it, I'll do it for fun.

I don't think I'd mind if it were made into a movie, but what could possibly happen? If you think about it, FFX-2 already covered what happens in the future, like what FFVII:AC did, so anything else might be overkill. If anything, I'd say that sequel was your movie. It's not like the story needs any more closure either. But if they can really come up with a good story for it and give me something interesting (or at least make a kick ass commercial for it) I'll buy a copy and give it a go.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast