Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1492

Thread: Final Fantasy X Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Final Fantasy X Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Re: Final Fantasy X Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

According to the Yevon religion, Sin is reborn from all the sins of the people, like using the forbidden machina. So you're both wrong! I even told you in the hint that it wasn't the truth, which is actually Yu Yevon merging with the Final Aeon.

A: Don't you mean Ascalon? If that's what it is, it is in the Sanubia Desert after finding a secret location on the Airship. Otherwise, I have no clue.

Q: Who needs the Saturn Crest and the Saturn Sigil for their Celestial Weapon?

Bonus question: What does FQ stand for, anyway? I keep seeing that when people skip their questions.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

The Mad God Final Fantasy X Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Heartless Angel's Avatar

A: Kimahri.

BA: FQ = Free Question. Which translates to, I'm too lazy to come up with a question, so someone else can. Not that that's a bad thing...

FQ
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Final Fantasy X Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Leon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hehe, I was just wondering.

Q: What is the name of Anima's Overdrive?

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Final Fantasy X Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

A: Oblivion (I hope xD)

Q: Who in retrospect, can deal out the most possible damage in a single turn?

I always thought FQ meant Forward question lol

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

TheFallenSoul

A: I believe wakka with his celestial weapon and using attack reels

Q: Luck is comprised of what other 2 stats

Blog Entries

A: Evasion and Accuracy!

Q: In the ending, Yuna says "I love you" but in the Japanese version she says what?

~St. Augustine

Pedobear approves Final Fantasy X Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar

"Arigatou"

FQ
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Final Fantasy X Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

^^^
    Thank you.

Q: What did Sins previous form look like? (Amano stated it though tetsuya designed it)

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Everyone needs a savior Final Fantasy X Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) the_savior21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by o0Odin0o View Post
    ^^^
    Thank you.

Q: What did Sins previous form look like? (Amano stated it though tetsuya designed it)
    There are no references to the previous sin's apperence all you can know is the order of high summoners starting with High summoner Gandof deafeat of the first sin with his final aeon followed by former blitzball player high summoner ohalland then former crusader high summoner yucon followed by high summoner braska then of coarse yuna and company deafeting jecht and sins core, yu yevon banishing sin forever.

Q. How did Omega weapon come to be?

Well sins previous form was thought to be a bird.

Omega? Hmm, this is from the FF wiki, if I'm allowed to use it lol

"Omega was a monk of Yevon 700 years prior to the events of Final Fantasy X. The maesters of Yevon branded Omega a traitor after he rebelled and exiled him off Spira's mainlands onto some small island ruins. Omega's hatred for Yevon grew so great and intense that when he died, he transformed into the fearsome monster known as "Omega Weapon", as well as spawning the lesser beast known as "Ultima Weapon"."

And I always thought Lord Zaon was an omega >.>

Q: What exactly is penance and the reason of it's existence?

Everyone needs a savior Final Fantasy X Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) the_savior21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by o0Odin0o View Post
    Well sins previous form was thought to be a bird.

Omega? Hmm, this is from the FF wiki, if I'm allowed to use it lol

"Omega was a monk of Yevon 700 years prior to the events of Final Fantasy X. The maesters of Yevon branded Omega a traitor after he rebelled and exiled him off Spira's mainlands onto some small island ruins. Omega's hatred for Yevon grew so great and intense that when he died, he transformed into the fearsome monster known as "Omega Weapon", as well as spawning the lesser beast known as "Ultima Weapon"."

And I always thought Lord Zaon was an omega >.>

Q: What exactly is penance and the reason of it's existence?
    The information from FF wiki is true lord zaon became the fayth for the final summoning after lady yunalesca used him as the final as the very first final aeon to defeat the very first sin i dont know how i could have allowed myself to leave out yunalesca in the last post with the high summoners but zaon was the first final aeon and Omega was like you found out a preist that was exiled, died in solitude and became an unsent that eventually turned into the omega weapon

penance is an optional boss that you must defeat in the calm lands after you have defeated the other dark aeons i dont know for sure but from what i know about the story i would guess that penance is the counter balance of sin

Q. where do you get the onion knight?

Blog Entries

A: Thunder Plains, after dodging the lightning strikes 200 times.

Q: Just what was the relationship between Tidus and the fayth?

~St. Augustine

Memento Rhapso Final Fantasy X Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

SPOILER!!:
    Tidus was a dream of the Fayt made to fight and destroy Sin

FQ

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Q: When Sin's overdrive guage is filled, how ****ed are you?
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries

A: 100%, unless you manage to land a finishing blow before he KNOCKS YOU DOWN! <----Garland reference

Q: What's one type of enemy that can't be captured?

~St. Augustine

A: Sin, I should know, I tried...

Q: Who originally asked Kimahri to protect Yuna?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    A: Thunder Plains, after dodging the lightning strikes 200 times.

Q: Just what was the relationship between Tidus and the fayth?
    you are wrong and you have to get the onion knight underwater at the baaj temple.

as for tidus' relationship with the fayth it exists mostly because he is a fayth himself. When yevon takes the memories of the survivers of zanarkand to create dream zanarkand by sealing the memories in fayth statues at gagazet, shuyin's memories become the fayth that would be tidus.

And yuna's protection from kimahri was braska's wish delivered by auron on mt gagazet who then became an unsent

who was the one to tell tidus not to try anything with yuna?

A: Wakka said so early on, and I think Lulu said something similar later on, but I don't recall.

FQ

Blog Entries

where do you get world champion?
    Don't look to others for knowledge, this is your story.

PSN: jwitt2123
    be sure to include in the request that you are from
    this forum and also ur username on here, if you intend
    to add me that is thanks

Currently playing
    FFIX- PSP via PSN, COD Black Ops (Zombies) - PS3

Most Played FF = FFVIII
    FF7-12, FF8-28, FF9-12, FFX-23

Every story must have an ending and every story needs a savior

The Ronso

Quote Originally Posted by the_savior21 View Post
    where do you get world champion?
    If I remember right you get to pick up the world champion from some women at the bar in Luca.

How many Lancet abilities in total can Kimahri pickup in the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ronso View Post
    If I remember right you get to pick up the world champion from some women at the bar in Luca.

How many Lancet abilities in total can Kimahri pickup in the game ?

A: 12!!!

Q: What major element is sins power focused around?

A: Gravity.

Q: What is Seymour's overdrive?

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    Q: What is Seymour's overdrive?
    A: Requiem

Q: How did seymores mother become an fayth and what fayth was she?

Blog Entries

she was the fayth anima she gave her life so she could protect her son because he was half human half guado

to add me that is thanks

Currently playing

Most Played FF = FFVIII

Blog Entries

how do you get the sun sigel

to add me that is thanks

Currently playing

Most Played FF = FFVIII

The Ronso

Quote Originally Posted by the_savior21 View Post
    how do you get the sun sigel
    You gotta beat the chocobo trainer in the mini-racing game with a time of 0:0:0.

When does Kimahri speak his first words in the game and what does he say.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Final Fantasy X Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Ronso View Post
    You gotta beat the chocobo trainer in the mini-racing game with a time of 0:0:0.

When does Kimahri speak his first words in the game and what does he say.
    Actually, you have to beat 0:00.0 . I just played through FFX again, and I learned that the hard way.

ANYWAY

A: That's a good one though. I remember it's on the Djose Highroad, right after Tidus says "She's awfully cheery" and it's something to the effect of "In dark times she must be. She must shine brightly."

Q: Name all of the Destruction sphere prizes in every temple. (I'm counting two in Bevelle. No need to name abilities on equipment either. Just the name of the piece.)
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

deano0417

besaid = rod of wisdom
    kilika = red armlet
    djose = magic sphere
    macalania = luck sphere
    bevelle = hp sphere and knight lance

deano0417

Where do you find each dark aeon?

TFF's Resident Messenger Final Fantasy X Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by deano0417 View Post
    besaid = rod of wisdom
    kilika = red armlet
    djose = magic sphere
    macalania = luck sphere
    bevelle = hp sphere and knight lance
    You are forgetting the one from the Zanarkand trials. In order to receive Anima, you have to have unlocked all 6 Destruction spheres prizes.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 LastLast