Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tifa's cup size

Shake it like a polaroid picture Tifa's cup size RagnaToad's Avatar

Tifa's cup size

So I was discussing with a certain other member about who should play Tifa in a movie version of FF VII, and she asked me what actress would have breasts large enough. That got me thinking, but the discussion became a little off topic when we started to talk about Tifa's actual cup size. so here's the thread dedicated to Tifa's bosom!

Her bosom obviously looks out of proportion in the game, mainly because of the cartoonish character design. So I'm asking you:

-What cup size is Tifa's character supposed to have in the story?
    -Is the Advent Children version of Tifa how you had imagined her, in terms of boobs?

Keep it tasteful.
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 03-13-2010 at 06:45 PM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

The Quiet One Tifa's cup size Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Tifa's cup size

I won't specifically comment on the subject, but I will provide you with material for your discussion. A while back, in like 2007 there was a FFVII 10th Anniversary Exhibit in Japan. One of the features was CG renders at the Advent Children level of quality of the character. In the case of your discussion there was a CG render of original Tifa from FFVII and I found a Advent Children Tifa from the gallery showing as well.

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2492/ff7g08tc2.jpg

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3866/58sa3.jpg

Hope that helps you out some.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Tifa's cup size Polk's Avatar

The correct answer is who gives a shit she's made up of polygons.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    The correct answer is who gives a shit she's made up of polygons.
    I need to know the answer because I need to make sure that my future wife will be able to "fill in" that tifa role when we get all RP kinky.

I'd say that the AC version of Tifa was a bit more realistic, but she could have gotten a breast reduction in between the game and the movie, so who knows?
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

The Mad God Tifa's cup size Heartless Angel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I need to know the answer because I need to make sure that my future wife will be able to "fill in" that tifa role when we get all RP kinky.

That is seriously the best thing I've ever read.

On topic... yeah, they were really not at all proportiante in VII, Crisis core, AC, Dirge of cerberus, hell even Kingdom hearts made her look much more realistic. To a point where an actress with that size might actually exist. I actually know a girl who looks kinda like Tifa, she just doesn't have the right hair... but hey, nothin a wig can't fix.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Sir Prize Tifa's cup size Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, it changed depending on the fmv, didn't it? I mean there was one scene in FFVII(after the highwind was nearly bowled over by Ultimate Weapon and Tifa fell to the deck) where it looked like she was being attacked by her boobs and that they had seized the opportunity to take over.

In Advent Children she resembled a human being and I'd like to think that the CG render that Andro provided looks exactly like her.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Well, Tifa's boobs are probably a little bigger than mine in the original game design and probably about the same size in Advent Children. I'm a C cup. TMI? Well, you wanted to know...
    You are entitled to your wrong opinion.

Shake it like a polaroid picture Tifa's cup size RagnaToad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ushinatta View Post
    TMI?
    There is no such thing when discussing boobs.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

I second that. All boob related information is accepted.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

tifas body just seem a little impossible...i mean you can have a big chest like her but then its kind of "hard" to have a waist like her...and when you do have a waist that small, your cup will accordingly shrink to an A. rarely in situations(including myself god bless)..."real live" people would have that kind of a body.but this is only my opinion...srry if i've just smashed any goals here. but then this is only my opinion and...not my body.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

I third it and raise a PICS OR GTFO.
    victoria aut mors

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    I take note of partiality to boobs and discussions thereof but I'm sure you can use your imagination

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

TV killed my imagination.
    Tifa's boobs strike me as being bigger than a D in some cutscenes in the original game though. Unless some girls I know IRL were lying about their sizes...
    We need pics for research purposes. Rum too.
    victoria aut mors

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Obvious /b/rotha is obvious o.O though I completely agree.

perverts.

Thank you, thank you very much XD

I was joking btw, can't speak for the others though.

SOLDIER 3rd Class Tifa's cup size Copperfire's Avatar

Advent Children Tifa was definitely more reasonable in terms of her breast size. The game (as much as I love it) has her looking ridiculous.

During some cutscenes, they were seriously bigger than her head >.<

I can imagine. >.< Unfortunately. I have a vivid imagination.

Rune Knight Tifa's cup size Trodorne's Avatar

well all i know is there is no infant in the world who would not go hungry with her around.

I'd be more worried about infant obesity in that particular case.

Quote Originally Posted by Trodorne View Post
    well all i know is there is no infant in the world who would not go hungry with her around.
    i'm not sure if the size does matter in that case...does it?

Doesn't to me.

Spoiler:
    I'm not telling anyone my cup size. I'm just going to say that they're in the Goldilocks section. Not too big and not too small.

from my understanding of my brothers wife is that her breasts get bigger when she is not breast feeding.

Nothing wrong with loving boobs I guess, although Tifa's original design was clearly more 'anime' than realistic.

In Advent Children they seem to have toned her down to more realistic proportions therefore I'm sure you can take that as her actual measurements.

As for pics, nice try guys but no cylindrical smoking thing

Memento Rhapso Tifa's cup size Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It seems in Advent Children they wanted to get two points across by using Tifa's breasts
    A) Spandex/ Whatever that suit was is tight
    B) It's relatively cold in Midgar
    Personally I think her design should've followed the original FFVII designs, as should all of their designs. Sure, two years later, but still. . . .

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

from my understanding of my brothers wife is that her breasts get bigger when she is not breast feeding.
    LOL. wont your brother kill you because you are STARING at his wife?

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNING_71013 View Post
    LOL. wont your brother kill you because you are STARING at his wife?
    im not looking he is the one telling me this stuff. he seems to think i don't have a sex life.....(looks around)

im not looking he is the one telling me this stuff. he seems to think i don't have a sex life.....(looks around)
    lol. speechless.

Che

They have to be at least D's in the actual game. Not sure about advent children, but they actually look actractive there. They're hilariously huge as the sprite character/cutscene model (not battle model) in the game itself.

If they were E's I'd say I wasn't surprised. But there is one real answer here:

It doesn't matter. Bring them to me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast