Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rosa, Rydia or Porom

Mage Rosa, Rydia or Porom Impa56562's Avatar

Rosa, Rydia or Porom

Which one is the best(strongest, cutest, nicest, ect)

Lord Deity of Harmony Rosa, Rydia or Porom Elyon Seraphim's Avatar

Re: Rosa, Rydia or Porom

Ya know, There'll all okay, But i prefer Rosa, Her white magic is especially useful.
    Huzzah for Hastega, Slowga and Curaja!
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Registered User Rosa, Rydia or Porom Zidane77's Avatar

Rosa is the most important one, i like her the most.

She's definetly the strongest but when it comes to magic it's Rydia.
    Porom is the nicest/sweetest.
    Last edited by Zidane77; 01-27-2011 at 04:11 AM.

Registered User Rosa, Rydia or Porom FantasyGuy's Avatar

I like rydia the best!

I always get unexpected ppl in these tests LOL xD

Darkness Incarnate Rosa, Rydia or Porom Zeromus's Avatar

Rydia for sure was my fav. I think it was the green hair that sold me, But she was also the strongest IMO towards the end I couldnt have done it w/o her.

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Rosa, Rydia or Porom Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Rydia is sexah... so I choose her lol

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

I do what you can't. Rosa, Rydia or Porom Sasquatch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elyon Seraphim View Post
    Huzzah for Hastega, Slowga and Curaja!
    I may be mistaken, but I've played four versions of FFIV, and not once have I seen Hastega or Slowga. The only thing like it is letting her have the Omnicast augment in FFIV: DS that lets her cast any spell on multiple targets. That's extremely useful, because it's the only way to cast some spells on multiple targets -- not just Haste and Slow, but Holy, Scan/Libra, Dispel, and Life/Life2/Raise/Arise. It's pretty awesome when Rosa is the only one alive until she finishes her spell, and then everybody else is alive with full health.

Anyway, I have to go with Rydia. First, she's more than just a mage, she's a summoner. Second, she can heal (with Asura, even though Asura sucks, and Sylph) and attack with her magic, something white mages can't do but with Holy. Third, her Summons pierce Reflect spells. Fourth, with the Stardust Rod or Dragon Whisker, she can do quite a bit of damage -- more than anybody else on some specific monsters. Fifth, with any whip, she can paralyze an enemy, which could give the rest of the party chances to attempt to steal from it, Osmose MP or Drain HP from it, have Rosa Pray a few more times to heal up the party, etc. At the very least, it takes it out of the fight for a little while, which always helps.

If time flows differently in the Land of Summoned Monsters ... is Rydia still jailbait?

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

A shining blade of holy light. Rosa, Rydia or Porom Mythgraven's Avatar

rosa is pro, especially when she has twincast with cecil for ULTIMA

Darkness Incarnate Rosa, Rydia or Porom Zeromus's Avatar

Thats just DS Version...the TRUE version Rydia is beast and untouchable by all means.
    Zeromus > Golbez

Most versions: Rydia. She is carnage incarnate.
    DS version: Rosa. Great physical damage, invaluable magic, and beefed up Pray.
    Upcoming version: It looks like Porom is going to be best. Cry halves both physical and magical defense?

Personality-wise for me, it's: Rydia, then Porom, then Rosa.
    Appearance-wise, it's: Rydia, then Rosa, then Porom.

Registered User Rosa, Rydia or Porom Locke4God's Avatar

Well you have to go with Rosa.

She's the female lead, she's a pure white Mage, and she's Cecil's girl.

Rydia is awesome. A great story. I love how you find her, lose her, and she comes back much better than before, but she's a crossover mage. An overall great tool for the party, but not the meat and potatoes of it.

Porom and Polum are super cool, but much much much more tertiary characters, and neither is realy complete by themselves. They did have one of the very coolest scenes in all of FF. I didn't know if they were ever come back, and I ventured into that castle a number of times to see them. It's almost like I felt the need to pay respect to them and I was truly waiting to find out what had become of them, but still, they don't place above Rosa.

Air elemental Rosa, Rydia or Porom

Rydia, i loved her as soon as i got her XD the way she summons titan and oblitarates you right at the start i was like...i...****ing...love you and when i lost her i was like nyuuuuuuuuuu ;_; then i got her back and i was like

Fred

It has to be Porom for me. She was such a well-mannered, sweet gal, and I would always keep her and Palom in the party whenever I could. And let's face it, she and her bro had one of the most epicest scenes in the game.

Also, her new outfit in After Years. It is just oh-so transparent, and DAT ASS. Unf~ <33333

A Plain Old Derp Rosa, Rydia or Porom Padraic's Avatar

I've always liked Rydia. The others were awesome, but her character really stuck to me. I only played the DS version, so my opinion mainly comes from that, but her character, or characters since she had her younger self and older in the game, was excellently developed and I love her line "You're a man, stop crying! I have"

She was also very useful in battle with being able to use all the varieties of magic at her disposal, especially the summons, I remember counting on Ashura to heal my party during battles so many times. Bad strategy, but made it intense.

Oh Boy! Rosa, Rydia or Porom Lavos's Avatar

Probably Rydia. Summoners always win. Plenty of strength and a ton of Potions and Pheonix Downs.

FINISH HIM!

SodaDew

Rosa = most useful
    Rydia = powerful
    Porom = cutest(After years)

I choose Rydia. I think she had the most exposure and the biggest part to the story over the other two. She was most fun to use in battle of the three. And she has green hair.

In The After Years, though, I liked Porom the most. I'm just very strangely attracted to that pink hair.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rosa, Rydia or Porom? I actually like Rydia. That said, I'm not very far into the game with Cecil just made Paladin, and I heard something interesting happens when she comes back to the party.

But yes, I think she's cute.

Rosa is a close second.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    Rosa, Rydia or Porom? I actually like Rydia. That said, I'm not very far into the game with Cecil just made Paladin, and I heard something interesting happens when she comes back to the party.

But yes, I think she's cute.

Rosa is a close second.
    Playing through it for the first time, huh? It's a great game.

Out of curiosity with no real reason for asking, but what version are you playing?

Rydia's my personal favourite! Cute green hair, black&white magic and the ability to summon. With lots of MP and ether she could win most battles alone.

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Rosa, Rydia or Porom Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Going with Porom as my favorite from the three. At least until higher levels, because she learns spells even faster than Rosa. With that said, Rosa is better at later levels.

Plus, Porom knows best on how to put her twin brother in his place. *POW*
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Dalmascan princess Rosa, Rydia or Porom lady ashe's Avatar

Rydia, shes soooo cute

Ashe and Vaan forever

I roleplay Daisuke Niwa and DArk from DNANGEL and HAruhi Fujioka from OHSHC and also Ashe, so if anyone would like to RP with me just ask haha

My twitter - @Host_Haruhi

Ridya for me. I like summoners, so yeah.

All is One.One is All. Rosa, Rydia or Porom Firefly's Avatar

I am halfway through FFIV right now and so far I love Rydia! She is a-maize-ing Rosa is my second,and then Porom (didn't all that much like her) is my third..
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

I will save the world Rosa, Rydia or Porom Hero without a Name's Avatar

Rydia could do it all....well after *SPOILER ALERT* you lose her into the sea, she cannot cast white magic but she does learn summons and becomes a young girl to hot in like 0 time lol. Rosa is a good healer, and Porom has her points but the bottom line is Rydia can summon the King of Dragons....enough said

"I may save the world, but you'll never know why"

My TFF Family

Judge Magister Brother in Arms: To give peace to the world and look cool doing it

Firefly: Baby cousin To spread joy to all who read the forums

The_Dream_Recluse: Witty brother with a sweet sword

Bailiax: My star stealing sister who lives in the beautiful deep sea.

Chocobo_Lover 17- Sister who is breeding my army of chocobos

Lion Heart: Gunblade hero under our hero clan

Badass Military Agent Rosa, Rydia or Porom Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

I'm gonna go with Rydia on all of them, Rydia for some reason just seems amazing to me. Especially when she grew up, man I was losing mah mind lol.
    Although her black magic wasn't as strong as Palom, she was still in my final party

Porom is gonna be second and Rosa with a distant last place (didn't like her all that much)

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Elementalist Rosa, Rydia or Porom IcyJJ's Avatar

Rydia is the better of the three. While Rosa is your life support, Rydia can be the damage dealer that ends battles with her powerful magic. Her summons can take out enemies fast and casting Bio on enemies with high HP can make short work of monsters that would take Cecil and Kain a long time to finish off.

Rydia is the best. Casts stop and monsters freeze forever. Summoning and black magic combined makes her really stand out. Also, her hairdo, green outfit and looks are superb.

Star of the FF Show Rosa, Rydia or Porom Rising Star's Avatar
    Favourite - Rydia, very similar to Terra, at least in appearance, had a great story, in battle yes in the end parts of the game, the most damaging combined with Bahamut and Dualcast just amazing quite frankly but, she isn't a white mage, Rydia is the 2nd most useful character IMO.

Most Useful - Rosa, When you are without a proper White Mage in the game it becomes obvious pretty quickly that Rosa's role is really important, combined with Fast Talker, Omni-casting and Dual-casting she is a boss, Haste and Blink is always a good combination once you have the correct augments, yes can't really do damage until late in the game but even holy does some kick-ass damage for a white mage, her story was good-ish she was a stereotype princess role IMO, Rydia had a better story than her but I'm not complaining.

Porom - Wahh Wahh!

To me, it's not as much about usefulness, as about character and style. I just like Rydia the most.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast