Thread: The Third Birthday

Boxer of the Galaxy The Third Birthday Rowan's Avatar

The Third Birthday

Anyone else played this on PSP? Its actually quite fun. Its a good mix of TPS action with heavy RPG elements which affect character development. I also really enjoy how her clothes rip off her body when shes taken lots of powerful blows. Its really, really hot. Theres many outfits to unlock as well. Such as sexy mrs santa, china dress, lightning (ff13) and my favorite, the Maid.

Now for my question. Does the lack of clothing (being damaged) affect the level of defence? These clothes can be repaired, but who the hell would want to do that?

Re: The Third Birthday

I got it when it first came out and then beat it and traded it in. It was ok, I had her Lightning outfit and gun which was kinda cool.

To answer your question you'll take more damage if Aya's clothes are junked up.
    EBG

Boxer of the Galaxy The Third Birthday Rowan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imposter View Post
    To answer your question you'll take more damage if Aya's clothes are junked up.
    awww...
    I guess ill just have to increase the defence passive. While im on that topic, the passives are represented as blue, CF as green and OD as orange? is there any siginificance if the DNA ...balls.. are linked with that static looking animation? I see this on ones that are of the same colour adjacent to each other.

Also, is there any trick to the DNA grid to getting high levelled skills?

I'm not quite sure what you mean with the static DNA stuff. I can't recall muc about the DNA actually. I really just put stuff together and hoped for the best. If I remember correctly the special DNA fusions were never anything to write home about and were way to hard to level but most of the basic ones were decent.
    EBG