Thread: E3 2016 - What will we see? What do you want to see?

Boxer of the Galaxy E3 2016 - What will we see? What do you want to see? Rowan's Avatar

E3 2016 - What will we see? What do you want to see?

Okay, so im specifically going to focus on sony, because I couldnt give a rats about nintendo (anymore) or microsoft.

But I am hoping that they show us more of the FF7 remake. I want to see outside of midgar, i want to see more characters, and new rendition of musical scores to be used in game. As well as a better understanding of the combat system (give me ur tears turn based whiners)

I also predict that the latest installment of Tomb Raider will be announced for PS4 since the exclusive deal expired some time ago.
    I think we might see a release date for world of final fantasy and also more footage from the new Kingdom Hearts.

i believe sony's conference is june 13 (14 for those of us down unda) so theres still more than 3 weeks remaining.

Certified tech, come at me! E3 2016 - What will we see? What do you want to see? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure we will be seeing FF7 remake information, definitely more on FFXV (although I really don't care to see more details, I just want to play it without anything revealed or spoiled.) On nintendo's side we'll definitely hear more about the new zelda which I would really would like to see what the story is about, what setting it's in. I'm hoping nintendo will announce a US release of Mother 3/EarthBound 2 for the Wii U eshop, Japan just had their 20th anniversary of the game the other month, should be there though. I also want to see maybe some hints about what games to expect that are supposed to be on nintendo's next system, and hopefully nintendo will be kind enough to do virtual console imports. They did some with the original wii, and a few with the Wii U but that is just wishful thinking on my part. I'm very sure we will see more games revealed on the New 3DS and hopefully they will be some solid titles.
    Currently Playing:

Bananarama E3 2016 - What will we see? What do you want to see? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gears 4, Mass Effect Andromeda, FF XV, and maybe something that'll blow my nuts off with its surprise.

Chrono Sequel would be nice
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth E3 2016 - What will we see? What do you want to see? Xanatos's Avatar
    Mass Effect Andromeda has my interest, I've seen some of the leaked footage recently and it looks pretty good. I'm glad Mako is making a comeback. I'll keep an eye out for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided as well, hopefully dialog options are bit better in this one.

More info regarding FF XII HD Remaster and Psychonauts 2 would be nice.

As for what I would truly love to see, wishful thinking at this point really, but Parasite Eve 3. The 3rd Birthday was somewhat fun, but can we finally have a full fledged sequel to Parasite Eve 2.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Good games
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

Chrono Sequel would be nice
    I wanted to add to this. As much as it would be great, it's going to be another Chrono Cross type game, not 100% related, just things that happened in the previous titles that effected the game. If you watch the animated shorts for CT you would know that a sequel isn't going to happen.

Double post, sue me.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Boxer of the Galaxy E3 2016 - What will we see? What do you want to see? Rowan's Avatar
    I just read that square has unveiled some of the things they will be showing at E3, with no mention of FF7.

I will be extremely dissapointed if we dont get something new, I've waited a long time for this.

I need cuddles.

The Quiet One E3 2016 - What will we see? What do you want to see? Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They said that this is the year of production for them on FFVII. So they might hold radio silence until they have more to show off. It's hard to know with them.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

I think they would use e3 to announce and show something newer. FF7 Remake has already been shown, discussed and will continue to be discussed, if anything they might show more of it at one of those other cons or something they like to announce stuff at.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    I think they would use e3 to announce and show something newer. FF7 Remake has already been shown, discussed and will continue to be discussed, if anything they might show more of it at one of those other cons or something they like to announce stuff at.
    I was thinking they might show more footage at the playstation experience at the end of the year ( I think )