Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Dissidia Duodecim Announced

The Mad God Dissidia Duodecim Announced Heartless Angel's Avatar

Re: Dissidia Duodecim Announced

Quote Originally Posted by o0Odin0o
    Laguna, I see a cheat character like Ultimecia... All I have to do is stay at a distance ad shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot... shoot shoot shoot...
    AWESOME!!!

That doesn't really qualify as cheating considering you can dash straight through projectiles and bust Ulti in the face at close range while she's recovering from her own attacks. You have to fail pretty hard to be killed by projectile spam lol.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Well, I'm good at dodging. I just spam and dodge when necessary, pretty sure that he's gunna be a cheat lol

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Registered User Dissidia Duodecim Announced HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It absolutly baffles me that Laguna of all people is the new FFVIII dissidia person but I still think he would be a great character.

Why not Siefer though? Squall uses a gunblade, and so does he. They are more rivals than enemies, it would be just like the Kain-Cecil fights. I think Siefer would be a better choise but hey, leave it to square.

Any one got any info on any new FFV or VI characters?

Quote Originally Posted by H.U.N.K View Post
    Any one got any info on any new FFV or VI characters?
    Nope, but if I had to guess, I would like to see Faris and Locke. Locke's battle style could be similar to Onion Knights: quick, multi-slash attacks. Not sure about Faris though.

EDIT: Oh, and I would LOVE to see Leo in it, even though he wasn't playable (if I remember correctly). Leo was awesome.
    Last edited by mineteaser; 12-11-2010 at 12:47 AM.
    Fantasies completed:
    I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

I think Faris or Galuf. Or maybe Gilgamesh would be nice FF5 characters.
    I think uhmm, Celes or Locke, probably Locke though

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

The British Guy. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is Zell in this installment??
    Mightve been some girl in college screwing with me but thats what i was told.
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Registered User Dissidia Duodecim Announced

Only FF VIII characters that are confirmed at the moment is Squall, Laguna, and Ultimecia. So, no. No word as of yet if Zell would be playable, but it would be nice to have another fist-fighter join the ranks, imo.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Certified tech, come at me! Dissidia Duodecim Announced SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    Only FF VIII characters that are confirmed at the moment is Squall, Laguna, and Ultimecia. So, no. No word as of yet if Zell would be playable, but it would be nice to have another fist-fighter join the ranks, imo.

Sabin ftw!
    Currently Playing:

Amarant would be cool.

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Dissidia Duodecim Announced Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Can't wait to buy this game. I hear that there was going to be 8 new characters, and five have been revealed so far. Still, it would be nice if they added a few more. With something as epic as Final Fantasy, maybe a future installment of Dissidia will put every character in the roster.

But for now, this game looks very promising. For the moment, though, I'm still interested in playing as some of the old characters, as well as Laguna, Vaan, and Kain.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

New Gameplay of Dissidias new characters shows of Lagunas, Vaans, and tifas limits.
    Link here.

VGChartz - Please Take A Moment To Visit Our Sponsor

And I knew it, Laguna is a cheat Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by o0Odin0o View Post
    New Gameplay of Dissidias new characters shows of Lagunas, Vaans, and tifas limits.
    Link here.

VGChartz - Please Take A Moment To Visit Our Sponsor

And I knew it, Laguna is a cheat Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The pride i felt from you with that last sentence must've been something to do with all the !'s

Vaan and Tifa's fight was pretty cool and all the new limit breaks look epic
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Melibooyah says:

Oh hell yea. Squalls my favorite, and his father is a cheat, which means Squalls lionheart has reason.
    Wow I made no sense LOLOLOL!!!!!

Yea, Vaans glyphs have no realism in FF12, but Laguna have never used a Ragnarok like surfboard as a launcher lol

Certified tech, come at me! Dissidia Duodecim Announced SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm looking forward to the new announcement of characters, the ones out are good for now. Kain is my first pic no matter what.
    Currently Playing:

I remember an announcement that SE said that they'll add between 4 and 10 new characters to the new game, but even if they stop at these 5, they're all excellent additions to the cast.

I'm pretty impressed with Vaan in those vids! His moves were pretty sick. And is it just me, or did Laguna seem like he had a bit of issue with Speed? Like, he seemed a bit slower to me when he would rush forward compared to the other characters, and his jumping was a little low as well.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

Laguna did seem slow, but I guess he is a sniper like kefka was haha

I swear I remember the creator saying Gilgamesh would be in FF dissidia 2 if he made a sequal, and they are making dissidia 2... so Gilgamesh anybody?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by o0Odin0o View Post
    Laguna did seem slow, but I guess he is a sniper like kefka was haha

I swear I remember the creator saying Gilgamesh would be in FF dissidia 2 if he made a sequal, and they are making dissidia 2... so Gilgamesh anybody?
    Actually, the correct term for this game is "prequel" since it takes place before the first game.

But I do hope Gilgamesh appears. I wanna see what he says to Bartz, Terra.....and Kuja.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

I feel epic... Dissidia Duodecim Announced Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

The Chase Sequences seem a lot faster and more unpredictable this time around. I do like Laguna's style, but he did seem a little slow. Although, that's probably because he's into ranged attacks. And Vaan was pretty interesting, but he reminds me of Bartz instantly. Although his HP attacks are pretty cool and I liked his victory pose.

Maybe the next Jump Festa trailer will reveal even more.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

No official word yet, but word is Yuna was teased in the latest trailer at Jump Festa.

There's also word that there's a Phantom Train Stage (VI) and some XI stage being mentioned. Will report back when I learn more.

Blog Entries

Sweet, Phantom train stage would be cool! It'd be awesome if we could have the phantom train randomly run people over...mayhap a stage effect? Hmm....

Oh yeah. I've heard those rumors about Yuna as well. Something about people seeing her bare feet walking across water in that trailer, and maybe a glimpse of her outfit too.

If it turns out true that Yuna is going to be in, I guess that means we won't be seeing this guy playable in the game. *sigh* Oh well. Wonder which Yuna they'll go with? I'm thinking X-2 Yuna would have a better moveset, since they could incorporate those dress spheres.
    Last edited by Dodie16; 12-18-2010 at 02:40 PM. Reason: mah linkie wouldn't work.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

Blog Entries

I got this quote from Facebook, so I don't know it's accurate. But look at it anyway.

‎"Leaking out from the Jump Festa 2011 event, Twitter users have claimed that Yuna from Final Fantasy X is the newest character addition to Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy and that the release date is now March 3, 2011 for Japan. Square-Enix has yet to officially confirm her appearance, but apparently she was spotted in the new trailer on display at the event. Tweeter Aibo_AC7 seems to indicate she is seen in her Final Fantasy X outfit."

~St. Augustine

Blog Entries

ZOMG!

I finally saw Laguna, Lighting, Vaan and Tifa! They were all awesome! Laguna or Vaan could easily become my new favorite charecters. I love how laguna had more than just his typicall machine gun...and how his victory dance is the same as it is in FFVIII.

What was that stage laguna fought on? I couldn't tell.

Blog Entries

@ H.U.N.K

It was a stage from later on in FFXIII i forget what it's called though.
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Melibooyah says:

Blog Entries

Yeah, after re-watching the video, I kinda assumed that...just wanted to be sure.

What's the deal with the crazy beam cannon Laguna's got? It's pretty darn epic!

I feel epic... Dissidia Duodecim Announced Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall~Dissidia View Post
    @ H.U.N.K

It was a stage from later on in FFXIII i forget what it's called though.
    It's Orphan's Cradle, the final area in Final Fantasy XIII.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

We didn't get to see Lightnings special, though I'm sure it is just Army of one or something like that. She doesn't have "mystecal powers" so I'm hoping they increased her power output for her limit.

I also think it would be cool if pulse was a stage, the archelitte steppe (or however the hell you call it). It would be cool seeing Long guis in the backgrund

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Dissidia Duodecim Announced ZantetsukeN's Avatar

It's been a while since I last saw anything to do with DD. I finally watched Laguna, Vaan and Tifa in action, and I am really excited! I can tell Laguna will be the character I use the most. His moveset looks plain awesome. I never really used Kefka in the first one, but with comparisons to him with Laguna, maybe I should use him more.

Vaan looks a total badass! I was wondering what way they would go with his weapon, but I like that different weapons appear with different attacks. Tifa looks pretty good too, but I suppose with a short range she won't match up to some of the characters very well.

I don't know what to expect with the possible addition of Yuna. I think they should go with Gunner Yuna, and have her dresspheres come into play. But maybe FFX-2 will be her Ex-mode. I'm not sure.

Still sitting here hoping for Freya (though more than likely, she won't be added).

The best part? Force Your Way is a battle theme! My favourite boss theme in FF history.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZantetsukeN View Post
    Still sitting here hoping for Freya (though more than likely, she won't be added).
    I hope they do, too. I wish Kain wasn't the only Dragoon character in the game, though you're probably right about the not being added part. Now that I think about it, though, the new characters have unique fighting styles, and SE probably wants no one else to have them. Perhaps the best reason Firion's style has changed is because they wanted to make Vaan's style "unique". And people will actually fall for it. (Just my opinion, though)

Quote Originally Posted by ZantetsukeN View Post
    The best part? Force Your Way is a battle theme! My favourite boss theme in FF history.
    Haha, they should've put it in the first game. It's easily one of the best boss themes ever in the series.

~St. Augustine

Just thought I'd bump this with some info about some Alt. Costumes for a few characters. Specifically, the characters from FF VIII and from FF III:

Laguna is shown sporting around in his Galbadian Soldier Uniform:
    Tagged for Size:

Squall has a new look based off of a design from Amano, and as for Ultimecia....well, you better see this for yourself.
    Tagged for Size:

Cloud of Darkness basically got a palette swap (again), and the Onion Knight has a look based off of Amano's work:
    Tagged for Size:
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast