Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Dissidia Duodecim Announced

The Mad God Dissidia Duodecim Announced Heartless Angel's Avatar

Re: Dissidia Duodecim Announced

I like the ide aon Ulti's. Now we just need a Zack costume for Cloud lol.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I feel epic... Dissidia Duodecim Announced Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

I think Ultimecia wearing
    SPOILER!!:
    Edea's outfit
    may actually be literal. She DID possess her in FFVIII, so they probably did this so they would avoid making her join the battle.

Also, never thought I'd see Squall without sleeves.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

*o*

Edea as a costume!!!
    They shuld have Seifer as Squalls costume and Zack as clouds and... *the list goes on...*

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Dissidia Duodecim Announced ZantetsukeN's Avatar

I don't know whether I like the idea of Edea as Ultimecia's alternate outfit. They might as well put her in the game as far as I'm concerned.

However, I'm liking everyone else's alternate outfit, especially Laguna's. Squall's is cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Odin0o View Post
    *o*

Edea as a costume!!!
    They shuld have Seifer as Squalls costume and Zack as clouds and... *the list goes on...*
    If they were designed like them, it wouldn't be Seifer or Zack, it would just be a blonde Squall with a raincoat and Cloud with a black haircut.

My advice? Just wait for Dissidia 3, where Seifer or Rinoa will surely appear.

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Yeh, I just hope they get that the PSP is kinda hindering their sales of this game...>.>
    I would be much more ready to buy this if it were an Ps3 game, but tha means it would take like 2-3 years per Dissidia...>.<

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

The British Guy. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yayy Edea was the villain for most of the game anyway tbh, so i think this is a good move plus its almost like having another character
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Well, Edea was never the villain, it was Ultimecia controlling Edea.

But having different costumes are kinda fun. I can "think" I'm Edea anywhoo lol

Registered User Dissidia Duodecim Announced

Hey everyone...

IT'S DUODECIM JUMP FESTA TRAILER TIME~

While there are no english subtitles to translate what's being said, there's still some pretty interesting stuff to see, such as the characters walking around and engaging enemies on the new world map set-up, a pretty badass CG cutscene @ ~4:16, aaaanddddd this:

Last edited by Dodie16; 12-24-2010 at 05:08 AM.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

The Mad God Dissidia Duodecim Announced Heartless Angel's Avatar

Aww... looks like no Auron then. Damn. Ah well, Tifa looks suprisingly entertaining, might have to give her a try.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Dissidia Duodecim Announced Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Yay! Yuna! I really hope she's in the game.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

"Tifa looks suprisingly entertaining, might have to give her a try."

*clears throat*
    yea uhmm, what he said.

I still wish auron instead of yuna...>.<

I still wish auron instead of yuna...>.<
    Dissidia 3...

I love that trailer, and I'd recognize those bare feet anywhere.

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

The British Guy. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Woop ammah rake in the Christmas money buy a psp then invest in Dissidia HAPPY DAYS ^^.

Play through each characters story then this will be near released hopefully and Auron does pwn Yuna but i wanted some new characters, i got some new characters I'm pleased Laguna is in it and Edea's costume in dissidia 3 it may possible have Rinoa as a costume?
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

As long as dissidia 3 is a major platform, I can wait ~_~
    I guess lol

Memento Rhapso Dissidia Duodecim Announced Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post

Cloud of Darkness basically got a palette swap (again), and the Onion Knight has a look based off of Amano's work:
    Tagged for Size:
    Um. . . Is it just me or did anyone else notice C.o.D.'s nipple pasty has shrunk?
    Not to mention the game's title was shortened to DDFF in the article under them. . . .

Anyone else see where this is potentially going?
    Last edited by Rhaps; 12-24-2010 at 08:30 PM.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Quote Originally Posted by RhapsoBlarg View Post
    Not to mention the game's title was shortened to DDFF in the article under them. . . .

Anyone else see where this is potentially going?
    The moment they announced Duodecim, they basically said flat-out, "we're going to turn this into a mini-series if it does well enough."

And why not, they're pretty fun games. Personally, I'd like to see what the next one will change.
    Last edited by Ralz; 12-24-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

Memento Rhapso Dissidia Duodecim Announced Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralz View Post
    The moment they announced Duodecim, they basically said flat-out, "we're going to turn this into a mini-series if it does well enough."

And why not, they're pretty fun games. Personally, I'd like to see what the next one will change.
    Breast filled humor just doesn't stick out as well as it used to T_T
    And a mini series would indeed absorb a lot of my time, so let's have it!

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Yep...double d's LOL!
    No, I did not notice her coverage, but all the FF girls are kinda endowed LOL

Is this Shadow in the preview at 3:56?????????????????

And who is that at 3:45?

SHADOW!

Registered User Dissidia Duodecim Announced

SHADOW!
    Pretty sure you're seeing Golbez in his other form @ ~3:45. CLICKIE! (image too large to put in the post, and I'm feeling lazy with the spoiler tags)

And @ 3:56, I saw Cloud and Sephiroth duking it out in the lifestream. A bit after that, it looks like Cecil in his Dark Knight armor, and Golbez again, except he's in his full body armor.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Dissidia Duodecim Announced ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Thank god Shantotto is still in! She was one of my best characters :3

That preview was awesome. All the new characters are looking great, especially Laguna, who I am looking foward to fighting as with every passing day. Tifa looks good, as does Vaan. Lightning and Kain are looking great. Looks like Lightning is their 'star' in this game by the way she is represented in the preview. And, obviously, I think it's safe to say Yuna is definitely in. Personally, I would have preferred Seymour, but Yuna should be good too.

SHADOW!
    That's Onion Knight's new costume. He's made to resemble his Amano design more. (Or was it Warrior of Darkness?)

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Dissidia Duodecim Announced Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Zidane - Booster 8

Apparently Zidane has a new move. Hehehe. Looks like it'll win matches, especially if everything can be wrapped up in a Chase sequence.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Zidane - Booster 8

Apparently Zidane has a new move. Hehehe. Looks like it'll win matches, especially if everything can be wrapped up in a Chase sequence.
    I'm guessing that'll lead to ANOTHER Meo Twister link. Looks like it might be able to replace Rumble Rush.

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

Never tried Zidane cause for somereason, Squall has some appearent counter abilities to Zidanes set.

I'm actually glad Yuna is in the game. She is a great character. I wonder if they will make her like Cecil and can switch between Gunner and Summoner.

By Colours
    ~Universal Esper~

You know what? I never had my fan-gasm squeal for Yuna, have I? *ahem*

SPOILER!!:
    OMG Yuna! <3 <3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

My life is now complete, I can die in peace!

YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA! YUNA!

*faints*
    Anyway...

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

I can't wait!

The last characters will be post-Snes. I just hope its not another thief/ninja no matter what game it comes from. I've had enough...well, unless its Shadow xD

I think Celes/Edgar, Faris (?) and Eiko would do very nicely! Eiko is just so adorable and awesome! :33

By Colours
    ~Universal Esper~

Well, If Yuna (Summoner) is in this game, then I don't think Eiko would be in it, same reason for freya-Kain

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast