Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome)

Registered User Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, we could use the time to plan out what we're going to do next. 'Cause I'm not sure where we're heading after the temple.

Plus, it would be a bit unfair to go on too far ahead. So waiting might be the best.

I haven't received any go-ahead for god-modding his character, so I don't know if he wants any of us to. It might just be best to wait it out since Atma and Aerif will be returning at around the same times. It's up to the rest of you guys and Cid though. I'm okay with anything, but if you want me to be the god-modder, keep in mind that I can't role-play well.
    Last edited by Bleachfangirl; 06-28-2008 at 06:42 PM. Reason: I just went to the business forums and found his thread.

OO It seems I have not been the only one that has not been able to get on here for awhile. Work has been taking up most of my time and my brain too it seems.... I should be able to post again soon I hope...

Blog Entries
    Peeeeople.

I think it's about time we continued with this, we all seem to be pretty active again.

-Faith-

Yeah I'm pretty sure we are all back and such, so let's motor forward. Who care to continue the events within the temple? Evan isn't a guardian yet so he cannot go in himself. Although he will still be kickin' around after everyone comes out. So I'm going to wait for everything to move on before I post again.

HRH Albha Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I feel like I'm the one to blame for not posting since coming back from being on holiday. I think I can safely blame a combination of tubercleosis and procastination.

I shall now proceed with creating a post.

Blog Entries
    Alrighty, Aerif, the little brunette waiting outside the chamber that you mentioned is me, no?

If so, then I'll put up a post soon.

Blog Entries
    Well since Sano and Sabina have yet to meet Hana, it seemed fitting that she was simply referenced by a petite brunette

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ Iżsıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    Great, the RP is picking back up! Glad to see that Hana has finally met Sabina and Sano. I intend to post once there's been a little more conversation with Hana, Sabina, and Sano.
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

PM me if you want to become part of my airship riding family, The Red Wings.

'ello? Is anyone still kickin' for this, I know Aerif had talked about trying to get a post up a few days ago, but I don't talk to the rest of you outside the forums. Where you all at?

Blog Entries
    I put up a post, it's not so great but... yeah... I tried.

Banners and Stuff:

Registered User Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys im looking for a rp to join and ive been play FF10 for awhile so your rp got me interested so can i join?

Blog Entries
    Okee dokee, I just put up a post. Sorry it's a little short, but all my posts have been short lately. I guess I'm just waiting for us to move on, heh.

I'm thinking of putting up a post soon. But curiosity has gotten the better of me and I'm wondering where abouts is this story falling into the history of Final Fantasy X? Like who was the last High Summoner?

To find some of this out I decided to go through everyone's backgrounds and piece together what I could and with the help of multiple Final Fantasy X sites. I don't know if this'll help anyone at all but I guess it could lend some ideas to what is going on in Spira. Like what the people might be feeling or where abouts in time the parties are at.

The last High Summoner was Nova's characters father figure and supposedly brought the clam seven years prior to the beginning of the story, although no one witnessed the final summoning and seeing as the Calm brought about by High Summoner Hignata only lasted at most three years, as seen in the Sin attacks resulting in the deaths of Sano's family and Hana's father. Brings to question if in fact a Calm was brought about at all?

Also Sano first encounters Maesters that appear in the actual game and we know that Grand Maester Mika had been Grand Maester for fifty years prior to the game's beginning. (I don't remember how long Guado or Ronso live for but I think it was quite a long time.) Now High Summoner Braska brings a ten year Calm around the Grand Maester's 40th year of being Grand Maester.

So this all kinda points to this story taking place between the first forty years of Grand Maester Mika's reign. I don't even know if anyone will even find any of this useful at all or if you all had already figured it out, but I kinda needed to. Like I said I was curious.
    Last edited by Imposter; 08-30-2008 at 10:02 AM. Reason: o is an a silly Noah

Blog Entries
    Oooh, that's brill! That really helps piece things together and to understand the story better. Thanks, Noah. ^^

So where we are now, Braska hasn't defeated Sin yet and the the majority of Spira still firmly believe in Yevon's teachings, because it isn't in turmoil yet like what happens in the game.

So what kind of story could come out of it, is what I'm thinking.

Oh, yes yes. That's right. Cid and I wanted to still be able to go around on a pilgrimage, so we had the RP set before the events of FFX. I don't know how long before though, since we never went that far into the planning. Atma's history makes sense though, so let's go by that.

Quote Originally Posted by H.U.N.K
    Hey guys im looking for a rp to join and ive been play FF10 for awhile so your rp got me interested so can i join?
    And H.U.N.K as been ignored. I'm not sure, but I think Cid would give you an okay, so I'm cool with it. Since Cid's not here right now though, I guess it's majority rule. What does everyone else say about his joining?

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm all for his joining. I think we're just waiting on Cid's answer.

Blog Entries
    Alright so ill wait for cid.

So if its in the past is it in the time of Braska,Aroun and jecht?

It's actually taking place sometime right before Braska, Auron, and Jecht make their pilgrimage to defeat Sin. Since there we haven't set a definite time frame yet, it could be that none of them were even born yet, or at least they are children. Since this story is taking place anywheres between the Grand Maester's first forty years of reign.

Anyone hear from Cid reccently by chance?

Blog Entries
    No i have not herd from cid.

Hope hes here soon.

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    Hello! I have been on a short leave, well, sort of my internet was down and I couldn't get on, well now I'm back, so let's get the ball rolling. Hello to all of you. Nice to have you here H.U.N.K.
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

Blog Entries
    Yeah finally!

Just when i thought this was going down you jumped back in. So when are we going to get started?

Blog Entries
    Yay Cid is back!

Get posting Cid!

Banners and Stuff:

Blog Entries
    Guys im going to need a good place to start....sorry, i just realised that we had started.

Im still wanting in though.

Gone again. Sorry for my absence. I will post in the next day or so for sure. Sorry about the delay.

EDIT: Well, there it is. Hope this is alright. Now let's get the ball rolling.
    Last edited by FF Ace Cid; 11-11-2008 at 12:24 AM.
    My TFF Family

Just droppin' a post welcoming Cid back. Also even though the ball isn't really rollin' I'm gonna do my best to get a post up this week. The next couple days have priority set to school work so hopefully after that I can get a jump on the post.

Happy writing all.
    EBG

Alright, some action in the thread! I will have my post up soon.

On another note, Seraph has contacted me. He was in a car accident, and was unable to type on account of an injury. He is fine now and wants to return to the thread, if possible. I say it's fine. It has only been a day since he went missing. Bleachfangirl has already agreed with me. Any objections?
    My TFF Family

Blog Entries
    I really can't say I object. It's probably just a coincidence that he left in the middle of the RP, it happens.

Don't derail the good thing that we've got going on Seraph XP

Banners and Stuff:

Ok... I will try not to derail you, but like i already told Cid I may not be up to 100% but i can still do my job. Thank you all and it is great to be back. Now all i got to do is figure out how to jump back in. I have been toying with it and think ing of how it should , but I can really figure out how i want to state it. Ok. I dropped my post Thank you guys for allowing me back in and still my apologies for my absence.
    Last edited by Seraph; 11-29-2008 at 09:25 PM.

its my baby click it to make it hatch i will thank you very much if u save my baby

Blog Entries
    Hey, Cid . Welcome back! (Sorry I'm a little bit late on that note...^^; ).

I'm a little bit busy right now, but I think I'll have enough time to post in the RP this Wednesday coming up.
    Last edited by Halie; 11-30-2008 at 10:50 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast