Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome)

ThElderGod
    Yay, looks like the games picking up. I didn't want to make a profile on a stagnant game.

Quote Originally Posted by Atma/Evan
    "I'm pretty sure it is uncommon for two summoners to join up like this, are you two planning something?"
    Hey Aerif, are we? I really don't know. I was just planning to go around with them until Cid or Hana got tired of our meddling. It's up to you though, oh great lady summoner. =P

Evan wasn't saying that they were joining up. He was just stating that it was weird that two summoners were hanging around together. That is where the are you two planning something comes in. Evan thinks something is up.

Unless Aerif wants to tag up, but I thought it had already been decided it wasn't gonna be like that.
    EBG

The Mad God Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Heartless Angel's Avatar

Re: Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome)

Hoping it isn't too late to join in here. Though about making on like this myself for ages, never got around to it though lol.

Name: Tenkei (he has abandonned his family name)

Birthplace: Genji (w00t for failure to come upwith a better name at 1:30 AM), a small island within a day's journey to Zanarkand... at least it would be if not for rough seas. It's a relatively isolated place, with little influence from the outside world.

Class: Somewhere between a Samurai and a Dark Knight

Weapon: Naraku no Hana (rough translation: flower of hell) A long, crimson bladed katana. It remains ever sharp, and nearly indestructible, forged by a process similar to that of Zanmato, though this blade is not of the same quality.

Appearance: He stands at 6'1", and has long greying black hair, put in a long ponytail. He wears an open black shirt decorated with the image of red cherry blossoms. He also wears a lower robe of the same design. He has an unkempt beard, and appears to care little for his appearance.

Personality: He cares little for anything or anyone excluding himself. He fights only to prove his skill in combat, and improve it. However selfish, he is a man of duty and honor. Once his expensive services have been purchased, he'd die for you if it came to that. He is not at all religious, and has nothing against using machina, or Al Bhed weapons.

Background: Tenkei was born on a small island, that had been long isolated from Spira and the teachings of Yevon. He is a descendant of the man who became the Fayth of Yojimbo; the act which borught Yevon to Genji. He is much like his ancestor. Strong, arrogant, and demands payment for almost every action he takes on another's behalf. Since travelling to Spira long ago, he became a guardian. The summoner he guarded failed. And so did the next. After several more, he grew to dislike becoming a permanent guardian; and also working for those who would simply quit halfway. He then began guarding the highest bidders. He would seek out Summoners in need of extra muscle, whether temporary or permanent. In his life, he has been present for 2 Final Summonings, though he has fought alongside more Summoners than he can count.
    Last edited by Heartless Angel; 03-16-2010 at 08:38 PM.

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) FF Ace Cid's Avatar

Well, welcome, you could join, but this RP has been pretty dead. I know I'm probably part to blame for that. However, if we could get a couple of other people, or even new members to come aboard, then maybe we could bring it back to life.

I believe Aerif or Roxasnerdgirl needs to post next in the thread, then I will.
    Last edited by FF Ace Cid; 03-08-2010 at 10:39 AM.
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

PM me if you want to become part of my airship riding family, The Red Wings.

Registered User Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) TheLastAdventAuron's Avatar

I was once interested....but not anymorez

The Mad God Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Heartless Angel's Avatar

I'm fine with 2 man RP, but that can be difficult when other absent players are woven into the story... I'll jump in and see if that sparks any activity.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

It's all just a joke Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Acheron's Avatar

I'd love to join if you guys need another character to keep things lively?

HRH Albha Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm still potentially interested in this, assuming Roxasnerdgirl's still up for it.

Remember that the last post I made in this RP was literally 11 months ago, so I'm not about to run in and post right away. But again if Sabina has her Sano then I'll be more than willing to begin writing again.

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ Iżsıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

Sometimes one must be prepared to continue without others. If not, an RP is almost doomed to coming to a standstill, like it seems this one has.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Registered User Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't mind posting again. I'm not very active here anymore though, I've pretty much lost interest in this site now, but if we start this up again, I may be a little more active. Be warned though, I do have a lot of exams coming up soon, so don't expect me to be on 24/7.

Ps: My character is Hana, just to remind you. My username, etc. has changed since then, so just to clear confusion. ^___^

Slow activity is certainly better than no activity.

I come by to this place about once a week, I think, but if we start this up again, I might come around more often. Since Cid says it's Sabina or Sano that has to post, I'll go check out the actual RP thread and see what I can do.

EDIT: Just read through the last few posts again, and after Atma's post, I have to ask. ARE we planning anything? I've completely forgotten, after nearly a year.
    Last edited by Bleachfangirl; 03-14-2010 at 08:44 PM.

Oh good, I was worried this thread was going to die again. I really would love to see this active.

Blog Entries

I can't remember if we were planning anything or not. I'm assuming that the only 'real' plan was to head to Besaid toghether by ferry.

I don't really know, my mind works differently now, from how it did last year. It's more forgetful.

Banners and Stuff:

Um....if that's the case, then I'll have a random post out sometime later tonight or at least by tomorrow night. I guess I'll just finish that conversation thing with Evan, then round everyone up to my house/hut/thing. Sound cool with you all?

EDIT: I'm a liar. I did start though! I've got about five sentences of the post down. ._. You can bash at me later.
    Last edited by Bleachfangirl; 03-18-2010 at 06:44 AM.

You guys were all in Killika temple, right? I admit I only skimmed over the last several pages to get a general idea of where everyone was.

Actually we are just outside the temple, getting ready to spend the night with the two summoners together.

Rock whatevs you'd like, if this is going to actually get some posts I think I can drop a post or two haha.

On a side note, Aerif we need to catch up sometime, it's been awhile.
    EBG

That works, you'll eventually run into me on the way back to town. That's the main reason I asked, I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be playing lone wolf for too terribly long.

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) FF Ace Cid's Avatar

Wow, good to see some activity again! I don't think there are any major plans for the summoners and their companions at this point, beside th pilgrimage, which, will lead them to Besaid next.

On another note, we need to figure out who we still have in the RP. Let's see, Roxasfangirl, Aerif, Atma Noah, Faith, and myself. We need to see if anyone else is still around. The Elder God, Doc Rocco, Kei Kun, and Sato Arasi, and Seraph are the others, and I doubt they will be rejoining us. The only person that that really puts us in a bind with is Seraph, I'm sure we can work something out. We also have a new member Heartless Angel, and Acheron, you are welcome to join.
    Last edited by FF Ace Cid; 03-17-2010 at 12:11 PM.
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

Blog Entries

Well, I have an idea on what to do with Seraph, if he isn't gonna be rejoining. We can just say that if we do spend the night at Sano's, he disappears before we wake up, and being that Hana already has suspicions, she can be like "I knew he was a waste of our time, blah blah blah". And then if he does want to rejoin later on, he can find us again somewhere and apologise for leaving, and say he did it because he was having second thoughts or summin'.

More merciful than I am when I run RPs, I usually either sieze control of a character temporarily, or kill them off if they're holding up a story lol.

Ah, well this is a pretty laid back RP, so we are pretty carefree and merciful. I say since this RP has been dead for so long, we should go ahead and go on in Kiliki and not worry about the rest of them, no point in delaying it any further. So Raven just vanishing works for me, he can come back if he wants, later on.

I think I still want to continue the NPC characters I made earlier, I'll have posts for them soon.
    Last edited by FF Ace Cid; 03-22-2010 at 11:01 PM.
    My TFF Family

FREAKING POTATOES. Okay, until I start come back and start posting again, I give Aeris, Cid, or Noah full control of Sano. Any of you three can do what you want with him, because I know I'm not going to be pulling a post out of my hat anytime soon. That way, this thing can get underway.

Registered User Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome)
    Hell... Well, Newport, but what's the difference?

Hey, I've had a look at this RP and it seems really interesting, so I'd like to know if I could join? I was referred here by Halie (Faith). I'll try and post as much as possible and stay committed. This would be my profile;

Name: Blake Wolf

Weapon: Cross bow and small blade

Appearance: Shoulder length white hair. Blue eyes. Pale skin. Thin, black exoskeleton armour suit with black combat boots. Slim, agile and slightly muscley build.

Background: Blake's parents were killed by Sin, and he was taken in by abusive foster parents and had a rough upbringing. He left at 15 years old to join the Crusaders and lied about his age. He has now ran away from them and gone AWOL, this is because he doesn't like to be told what to do and doesn't stand well with people who believe they have more authority than him. Blake became a hitman after leaving the Crusaders as he found it was the best way he knew to earn a living. Due to his upbringing and profession, Blake has adapted the 'lone wolf' type of personality and usually keeps to himself. Blake believes that as long as the job is done, that's all that matters.

Blog Entries

Hello Synyster, I think by posting in this thread you pretty much have instant-membership!

I made a post there, I don't like the post I made. But a post is a post, right?

Banners and Stuff:

Registered User Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome)
    Hell... Well, Newport, but what's the difference?

Thanks very much Aerif. I can't wait to get started!
    I'll start my first post later on tonight, I have a few things to do at the moment

Memento Rhapso Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Rhapsoblarg

Birthplace: Kilika

Appearance: 5'9 with curly blonde hair and amorphous eyes (change based on lighting and clothing). Wears a Link hat.

Personality: Rhapsoblarg is quiet, very introverted, but quite kind and outgoing when provoked to do so. Barely knows Al Bhed.

Background: Rhapsoblarg was raised in a "nuclear family" until Sin ravaged his town. None of his family perished, however they were all infected with Sin's toxin and forgot who he was. Seeking a cure, he became a White Mage. Upon using all cures known, he gave up and decided ending Sin would restore their memory somehow. . . .

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Well, two new members, and a post, some activity. I will have a post up in a bit, maybe we can get the ball rolling again folks.
    My TFF Family

Blog Entries

Hey, erm, I'm a little confused on what I can do? Because I'm stuck outside with Raven now, and he's not even in it anymore. So what do I do? Can I control him for a little while so that I can make him disappear somehow?

EDIT:

Btw, me and Syn came up with a good idea. Being that his character, Blake, is a hitman, we thought a good introduction to him would be if he was hired to kill Hana's brother? Because we're going back to Besaid anyway, where Hana's brother lives?

Also, you've turned down Sevan and said that you have enough guardians. Buuuutttt, Raven isn't in it anymore? Soooo, I really don't think Hana is a good enough guardian to Yu all by herself, because let's face it, she's 15 years old and quite feeble =/. Sooo, what if Syn's character, after the whole 'hired to kill Hana's brother" shinanigan, could become a guardian to Yu?

And as well as that, if Blake doesn't actually kill Hana's brother, it could introduce a new enemy to the story; the guy who hires Blake to kill her brother.

...Sound good? =D lol.
    Last edited by Halie; 04-02-2010 at 08:06 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast