Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome)

Ok then vanishing thing is fine with me , but also are we going to raven's first or are we going to look for nova? B/c i need to know. From what Cid is writing it looks like Raven's then Nova, but Dystopia's looks like Nova then home. I was in the middle of writing and i noticed that i didn't now how this order was so i have to stop until one of you two can clarify with me.

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    Alright, a few questions have come up, so here is what I think. Nova's disappearance will be brief, I had decided that earlier. As for our two summoner parties, I think that a race would be excellent.

To clear things up about looking for Nova, first we will look for Nova, and then go to Raven's home.
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

PM me if you want to become part of my airship riding family, The Red Wings.

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    Alright, now that Nova is out of the way, feel free to move on going to Raven's home. Just need Seraph...
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

Au revoir. Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Doc Rocco's Avatar
    I'll be away until Thursday. If Sabina and co. DO make it out of the Trials, feel free to Godmode Kino or just move him along. He can ignore Sabina, as I had planned to make him hostile at first.

Bye! (for now)

|Rocco's LiveJournal| = |SPSGE| = |Request Avatars and Banners|

"I can't disappear yet..."
    Banner and avatar by myself.

TFF Family, Awards and random lunacy:

=TFF Family=

Lily, Craven, Froggie, Bleachfangirl, Priscilla,
    Hyzenthlay, Xeim, Crazy Chocobo, Halie, Refieth, Rikkuffx, Martin,
    FF Ace Cid, winterborn86, L Lawliet and T.G. Oskar.

PM/VM me to adopt me or join!

Because we're clones and stuff.

Memorable Quotes:
    Rachel : I hear you're advanced in twittery. =D
    Rocco : PhD level. =D
    Rachel : And beyond. =D

Ann: It's like asking someone "How do you brush your teeth?"
    "What's your methods of toenail cutting?" "How do you get rid of nosehairs?"

Jules: Bullshit. She thought it happened.
    Rocco: It was that quick huh?

Cilla: Closets are so hot.

TFF vs. World's Biggest Idiots:
    Matt :
    y = X x T
    -----
    C x V
    y= -6
    Rachel : For what, may I ask? Your intelligence?
    Let X, T, C and V all equal zero.
    Rachel : And you'd still come up with -6, because, let's face it, you're not the brightest spark.

TOM: thought id take a pic of mine [his penis] and show u's
    TOM: its nice aye
    George: i wanan touch it

TOM: i will go ****ing hulk on your ass ok
    .::.Sammy.::. : ill go like super sayian 5

Quotes of Lily's:

Hayden says:
    r u sure theres not a man standing behind u with a knife
    Rachel says:
    Quite sure.
    Hayden says:
    maybe its me
    Rachel says:
    I seriously doubt that your IQ is high enough for it to occur to you that you cannot walk through solid objects.

=Lily on Freema Agyeman [Slightly paraphrased]=
    Lily says: Freema is so pretty.
    Lily says: I wish I was her.
    Lily says: She is mind-bogglingly sexy.
    Lily says: Seriously, if I had to choose between her and David Tennant, I'd SO choose her.
    Lily says: *glomps Freema to death and rips her clothes off*

Member of FF Cult

Alright, I have noticed, some significant down time on this RP. We need the next post to start up the RP, mostly speaking to Seraph, but if anyone feels that they have anything to do before his post, feel free to post it.
    My TFF Family

I'd love to post, but I don't think I can until Aerif does. It would mess things up. And the both of us are really just waiting for your group to catch up with us to enter the temple at the same time.

I know, we are waiting on Seraph, if anyone can get in touch with him, that would be good.
    My TFF Family

HRH Albha Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bleach, I know you want to post, so if it's not too much trouble could you take Sabina to Sano's home, there are some details I wouldn't be able to mention if I did it and I'm snowed under with work at the present time.

I'd really appreciate it!

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ Iżsıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

I can do that, but are there any directions you want to give me? If there are, you can tell me, and I'll just edit my post. Until then, I'll just do whatever- with some god modding, but I don't know what to do otherwise. If there's any problem with that, I can change it later, but I don't know how to move you or end the conversation otherwise.

Hi, care if I join in at some point?

Sure, make a character profile and post it on this RP ooc, and we'll work things out.
    My TFF Family

Name: Kei Spardus

Birthplace: Besaid Island

Primary Class: Summoner

Secondary Class: Warrior

Appearance: 5'9 with black hair and ice blue eyes. He is lean, and wears the Besaid Auchors uniform under his summoner robe, which is white and light blue.

Personality: Kei is not always confident, but he is strong-willed when he sets his mind to it. He wants to and in his mind he will be the one to bring the eternal calm.

Background: Kei started his training in becoming a guardian but switched to become a summoner. Because of that he is strongly skilled in both summoning and with the sword arts.

Alright, a blitzball summoner! Sounds interesting! Glad to have you aboard. Feel free to make a post in the RP, and hopefully you can get yourself some guardians.
    My TFF Family

Alright, here is a list of our characters and and status.

Final Fantasy Fan Cid - Yu Hisigawa: waiting on Raven.

Dystopia - Hana Hasumi: waiting on Raven.

Aerif - Sabina De Rose: waiting for Raven, Yu, and Hana.

Bleachfangirl - Sano Matsura: waiting for Raven, Yu, and Hana.

Seraph - Raven: NEEDS TO POST. (Inactive)

Doc Rocco - Kino Nakima: waiting for Raven, Yu, Hana, Sano, and Sabina.

Cool Kid!! - Kimika Natsuki: waiting for Raven, Yu, Hana, Sano, and Sabina. (Inactive)

Kei_Kun - Kei Spardus: starting post needed.

Nova Mage - Nova: Removed.

Alright, that's everyone. Now then, down to business. The issue of Seraph will have to be dealt with. He has been inactive, and is causing our RP to dramatically slow down. Are there any suggestions as to what should be done about this problem?
    My TFF Family

Well, we've already killed off one character. Let's just kill off another. Either that, or someone assumes control of Raven. Send him a couple of PMs, and if we get no reply, in this thread or otherwise, we take action.

I will post as soon as tomorrow comes in the RP. Maybe a nice monologue or something.

=TFF Family=

Memorable Quotes:

Matt :
    y = X x T
    -----
    C x V
    y= -6
    Rachel : And you'd still come up with -6, because, let's face it, you're not the brightest spark.

Quotes of Lily's:

Hayden says:
    Rachel says:
    Quite sure.
    Hayden says:
    maybe its me
    Rachel says:
    I seriously doubt that your IQ is high enough for it to occur to you that you cannot walk through solid objects.

Lily says: Seriously, if I had to choose between her and David Tennant, I'd SO choose her.

Member of FF Cult

HRH Albha Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't really like the prospect of killing of a lot of characters, but...

Seraph has done this many times before, with my RP's usually on the recieving end. I don't think the RP should really be delayed any more so it would be in our best intrests to 'dispose' of Seraph.

I know. I hate to do this to him too, because I know he wants to do it. I just wonder how we will suddenly lose him, I mean he was walking us to his house.
    My TFF Family

Registered User Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Me and Cid could do a tad bit of godmodding for a post or two of controlling Raven, and make it as though Raven doesn't become a guarian, he just wanted a little 'chit-chat' with us and some company. And then Hana and Yu could just set off and continue with the pilgrimage.

I don't think there's much more of an easier way around it, especially because at the moment we're on our way to Ravens' house...but err, what do ya think? Anything else we could do?

That sounds like a good idea to me, anyone else?
    My TFF Family

Hiya! Some of you know me and some of you don't, but this seems to be the most active rp and I'd like to apply for a character position to partake in this Sin slaying quest of extra awesome proportions!

In other words may I join?

Name: Evan Fraust

Birthplace: Luca

Appearance: Evan is about 6''2 with green eyes and short black hair. His slender build is often overlooked by the strange tattoo that embroiders itself along his left arm and up the left side of his neck. The design depicts what appears to be a summoner and guardians fighting off Sin. He can be commonly seen in ragged yellow pants with a black belt, a blue sleeveless shirt, and a small chain wrapped around his left hand where a small crescent moon dangles from.

Personality: Evan exerts a wall of selfishness to many of those that know him, however under the surface he is very willing to stake his own welfare for others, it is just that it is very hard to break the wall down. This exterior comes with an grudge towards those thinking the can bring the Calm. Along with a willingness to speak his mind, and being rude.

Background: Evan took the quickest chance he could as a child to explore the world around him, so leaving the luxuries of family behind him he ran away at a young age, realizing that no one came looking after him eased his mind as he became a scavenger, digging through the remains of past battles, he came to learn a fair bit about machina, and developed his own fighting style. He wields a piece of machina that looks much like a small dual barrel revolver, with a blade extending between the two barrels that curves upwards. However he does not commonly use the weapon and just carries it around, normally he defends himself with his own body. The magic arts elude him though as he is without any type of training.

Evan roamed around the world doing whatever he wanted, the freedom came with a price though, twice he stumbled into Sin's attacks, not playing the hero he ran without a though, later returning to see what he could find amongst the rubble. It was after the second attack as he sorted through the mess that things changed. The almost lifeless body of a little girl lay under debris, she cried out to him asking where her parents where. Seeing the sight at such a young age wounded him deeply. So he buried it deep within himself pushing forth his selfish exterior.

Nowadays he claims himself to be the only member of a group who plan on stopping anyone from trying to defeat Sin, thinking any attempt is vain.

Great to have you here. So, I just have a question, what is Evan? Is he just a person up against Sin, a Crusader, a summoner, a guardian? Will he be one of these things? Just curious.
    My TFF Family

Sweetness, I'm thinking that he'll become a guardian to one of the summoners but he might just tag along for awhile before make the commitment, I haven't really decided yet....that isn't a problem is it? It depends how the story goes I guess. I can say that at first he isn't going to be very friendly with the summoners because they are going against Sin, and he thinks that it is suicide to go against it.

I'll get my opener up as soon as I can.

Alright, that isn't a problem, I was just checking.
    My TFF Family

Dang while I'm at work you all post a lot lol. And I was in the middle of posting this morning and realized omg I'm late for work. Now that I'm finally off I can finish my post and finally join with ya'll.

Holy jeez you guys do a lot while I'm not around. So now Seraph is an issue. I see how his barely occasional posting is kind of dragging us down, but we should ask him if it's okay with him first. He was really interested in the beginning, so it's just right.

If he does agree with it, how does Raven exit the story. Since he's just a young orphan, I guess it would be simple enough for Yu or Hana to not want him traveling with them. It just might take a few posts to get to the house and through the meal. That's just one idea though.

Yea I agree with Bleach. And I finally posted mine : )

Well, the problem is asking Seraph. I have already tried to reach him through PM and visitor messages, not working. Does anyone have any direct contacts with him?
    My TFF Family

Nope

For the second time seen as the forum rejected me just now grrrrrrr.

Well, Yu could say "I don't think you're ready to become a Guardian yet." Then if he returns, Raven could be ready? Just a thought.

=TFF Family=

Memorable Quotes:

Matt :
    y = X x T
    -----
    C x V
    y= -6

Quotes of Lily's:

Hayden says:
    Rachel says:
    Quite sure.
    Hayden says:
    maybe its me
    Rachel says:

Member of FF Cult

That would work, I was thinking along those lines as well.
    My TFF Family

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast