Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Naruto RP - Pulling of Puppets Strings

Registered User Naruto RP - Pulling of Puppets Strings Lady Rika's Avatar
    ...Aqua dome?...*runs off* Oh my!! I better go edit it! I don't know how I missed that! But I shall change it!

Blog Entries
    Well, since I've already joined the club, it seems natural that I join the RP as well, if you have room that is. Please let me know if any modifications to my profile are necessary.

Name: Hizashi Hyuuga
    Height: 5' 8”
    Weight: 130

Birthday: December 1st
    Blood Type: AB

Home/Current Village: Konoha

Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Pale violet

Clothing: The traditional Hyuuga clan robes. (Identical to Neji's in Shippuden.)

Unique Differences: None.

Weaponry: Standard issue supply of kunai and shuriken. Also keeps a small number of explosive tags.

Kekkai Genkai: Byakugen

Common Jutsu/Abilities:

Juuken (Gentle Fist)
    Hakke Hasangeki (Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher)
    Hakke Kusho (Eight Trigrams Empty Palm)
    Hakke Rokujuu Yonshou (Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms)
    Hakke Shou Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Heavenly Spin)
    Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution)

Background:

Although Neji's efforts greatly improved the relations between the main and branch houses, there is still division within the clan. Many of the older main house members feel that after being little more than servants since the founding of the clan, the branch house remains a threat to them. Naruto's intervention as the Hokage was harshly criticized for this reason. Hiashi did his best to protect Neji's future, but the only way he could was through a compromise. Neji was forced into an arranged marriage shortly after Akatsuki's downfall.

Three years later, Hizashi was born and welcomed as the first member of the newly integrated Hyuuga. As the first child born to the branch family without a seal, he became the hope and pride of the entire clan.

However, the elders of the former main house felt it was far too soon to allow a branch member to live without their control. As soon as Hizashi was old enough, he was summoned to a secret council and told of the clan's history, his family's in particular. Though they cannot correct his behavior directly, they can keep him in line by other means. Namely, the seal Neji still bears.

From that day forward, Hizashi began to resent the clan, just as Neji did. However, he also resolved that he would continue his father's efforts to make the branch house equal. Until the seals are removed, the branch house is still bound to their fate. Hizashi is secretly researching the forbidden knowledge of sealing techniques in the hopes that one day he'll be able to remove Neji's seal.

The clan elders suspect what he's doing, of course. As a way to keep tabs on him, they've taken pains to ensure that he would have a sensei privy to their plans. Neji and Hiashi both protested this decision but were overruled. Hanabi Hyuuga, Hiashi's younger daughter, is Hizashi's sensei. She's never had any real affection for either Neji or her own sister, Hinata. While Hiashi was preoccupied teaching Neji in their younger years, Hanabi was mentored by less accepting main house members. She believes strongly in the original Hyuuga mentality and constantly takes her anger out on Hizashi. He can do nothing back, as he refuses to do anything that would threaten his father.

Although they are very close, Hizashi's never told Neji that he knows about the clan and the seal. He also says nothing of Hanabi's constant verbal attacks.

Personality:

Hizashi is known for being a loner. He's completely obsessed by his research, so has few friends and little to do with his peers outside of missions. When he's not studying seals or on a mission he's usually sparring with his father or on his own. He's also inherited his father's hobby of meditation.

Skills:

Hizashi is often called Neji the Second, for being so similar in both appearance and combat ability. However, Hizashi is slightly less proficient at taijutsu, and is having trouble learning the Eight Trigrams 128 Palms. His chakra control and Byakugen are at the same level as Neji's at his age, however. Neji constantly encourages him to adapt the Juuken style to suit his own strengths, leading Hizashi to be an excellent strategist.

~DragonHeart~

Morning Always Comes Naruto RP - Pulling of Puppets Strings Xeim's Avatar
    A second cousin for Hanako! xD (I think...?) We must meet at some point! ^^;

Well, as you might have noticed, I'm running the RP in Itachi's absence. Great job on your profile, accepted for sure. Only thing is, make sure you have a few defined differences between him and Neji. It's alright for the to be similar, I just don't want a case of you playing Neji under a different name. ^^; I think you'll be fine though.

That reminds me that I still have to re-do Hanako's profile. I've done a little on it, but I think I'm going to switch her up a little more. Some of the concepts Sandman had in there I don't think I can expand on.
    Last edited by Xeim; 12-05-2007 at 07:59 PM.

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Only the Greatest Stuffs:

Honored to be 2008's Best Roleplayer alongside Dragonheart.

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

Lady Rika is my Sacrifice Echoless

My TFF Family
    Froggie, Nick, Lady Rika, Darkwolf, Sinister,
    Flash, Craven, Ann, CLOUD, Kaos_Dragon,
    Mistress Sheena, Silver, Tiger Lily, Yuuki, Halie, Rocco
    Jenova33,
    Dark Rider, Fishie, Refieth

A Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation
    Xeilie Peanut Butter, now featuring sitting ducks and deformed monkeys!

Evenesca, Halie and my home planet.
    It is a wonderful world ruled by Reno, where rainbow skin is a common sight.
    Odd numbers are illegal, hence the even number of words in this paragraph.

Member of FF Cult

Blog Entries
    Naturally they won't be the same, just similar. All the Hyuuga have more or less the same appearance and they all use Juuken, so I really couldn't avoid the resemblance without resorting to something cheap. It'll be easier to see the difference between them once I actually start posting.

~DragonHeart~

Alright, I figured as much. I look forward to your posts. ^^

I'm going to put in Hanako's new profile now, but don't be suprised if I edit here and there. A lot of the original was oversaturated and restated things by the dozen. I tryed to elimate that...but some is probably still floating around. I also changed Hanako's eye color. It's kind of a small thing, but it might throw off some descriptions. Heck, I could just have her be wearing contacts if it makes it easier...but I don't think it should effect too much. Er, other notes?

I'm trying to figure out what to do for a post. Both of my Konoha characters are going to have an interaction with cetra's character, but beyond that I'm not too sure. Bed probably. xD I'll have to think. I don't want Hanako to just sit in her room and draw all day. xD I think Kusi was going to run into Shira, but I have to double check with cetra on that...So my point is something along the lines of...It might take me a while to post again.

So..here's Hanako: Now slightly re-vamped (or whatever)

Name: Hyuuga Hanako

Birthday: October 15

Village: Konohagakure

Hair Color: Jet Black

Eye Color: Blue/White when using Byakugan

Blood Type: A

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 118lb.

Clothes: Hanako wears a white button up top and a short black skirt. The top has the Hyuuga symbol located just beneath the collar.

In all, it looks like a school uniform. She also wears long black socks that come halfway up to her knees, and flat black shoes. Her headband is worn around her neck. She used to be fond of kimonos, but recently decided she needed a change.

Appearance: Hanako’s long black hair falls loosely around her shoulders and ends a little above the waist. She wears no make-up, but really doesn’t need to as her features are pretty enough already.

Unique Differences: A necklace in the shape of a sharp cross hangs down from her neck and the bottom disappears into her low cut shirt.

Weapons: Amatsu - Hanako's most trusted weapon, a double-bladed white/silver chokuto with a sharp pointed end. The blade is made from fine steel while the hilt and guard are black made from strong wood reinforced with durable steel. The chokuto has small hole near the end of the guard. The sheath itself is made from the same wood from the guard without the steel. The weapon is mainly used for close combat and for controlling wind-elemental chakra.

She also carries an 8-inch kunai colored black for assassinations. Along with that, she has an arsenal of 20 shuriken and 8 exploding tags.

Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan

Jutsu:

Wind Release: Spiraling Shuriken: By creating a Rasengan on her left hand, she channels wind element chakra, while quickly shaping the Rasengan into a giant shuriken. The shuriken cannot be thrown, but if being able to connect to the targeted opponent, this technique deals massive damage, but puts greats stress into Hanako's left arm. The technique is only used as a last resort.

-Juunken: gentle fist

- Bunshin Daibakuha: Clone Great Explosion

- Kage Bunshin No Jutsu: Shadow Clone Technique

- Rasengan: Spiraling Sphere

- Odama Rasengan: Great Spiraling Sphere

- Hakkeshō Kaiten: Eight Trigrams Heavenly Spin

- Hakke Rokujūyon Shō: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms

Personality: Hanako is shy, patient, and never angered. Her favorite hobby is drawing, but seeing as she is a "perfectionist", she can never really be satisfied with her drawings.

She doesn’t talk much, and tries to avoid stressful (social) situations. All her life, Hanako has been the girl who never got invited to parties and never had a true friend. Even though her anti-social attitude is most likely genetic, she hasn’t attempted to fight it at all. Not until Kusinada’s arrival that is.

Background: Hanako is the daughter of Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuuga Hinata. Her birthplace is Konohagakure where she has lived for 15 years.

Hinata taught Hanako to care for people and to never give up no matter how bad the situation. To care for a person and help them is the right way to be a good shinobi. With Naruto's lessons of life (and ramen) mixed with Hinata's, she has grown to be a good kunoichi.

She gradated from the Academy at 10, became Chuunin by 12, and finally became a jounin by the age of 14. Upon her inauguration as jounin, her mother and father taught her the Rasengan and Eight Trigram Techniques so she would excel in the works of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.

Also a gift for her inauguration, Hiashi gave her the chokoto Amatsu as a sign he recognized her as a true Hyuuga. This excited her, and she treasures Amatsu above all else. Hanako's last name was supposed to be Uzumaki, but she later changed it to Hyuuga to be recognized as a Hyuuga Clan member. Even though she was a member of the main family, many of the Hyuugas didn’t pay much attention to her as a child. She supposed that this was because both of her parents supported the integration of the main and branch families. Hanako supported it too.

This has caused her to become isolated from most of her family members, and she greatly dreads having to visit her family. However, she is proud of bearing the name Hyuuga, as she knows not all Hyuugas are sour.

Relationships: Raiden and Hanako don’t get along, but they usually don’t fight either. Hanako’s calmness can get Raiden worked up, so the two tend to avoid each other. It saddens Hanako sometimes. He’s so close and yet so far away at the same time. All she can do is watch him suffer in his own little world, and do nothing to comfort him. Sometimes she wonders what it would be like to be close to him, to be someone he could lean on, but alas, that just isn’t what their relationship is.

Ever since Kusinada came to live with them, her life has been a brightened up more, even being able to teach Kusinada to draw. The girl has helped her to combat her quiet shackles, and is teaching her how to live a little more. She often calls her “Kusi-chan.” Hanako still doesn’t have the guts to pull pranks on her brother, and always drops out of Kusinada and her’s perfectly crafted plans at the last minute.

Hanako looks up to Kusinada like a big sister. She sometimes wonders how she ever managed to live without her. But she knows that beneath Kusinada’s layers of happiness, there’s a tortured past. Hanako wonders what it was like for her in Otogakure, and what was so terrible that would make her flee. But Kusinada doesn’t seem like she’s willing to share, so Hanako doesn’t ask her.

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Blog Entries
    Well, my first post is a bit short but it'll do. Neji's meeting with Naruto doesn't necessarily have to be important, though I highly doubt Naruto would be making a simple social call. I'm kind of figuring that it's just discussion about recent events since Neji stopped doing missions (for the most part anyways) to raise Hizashi. Just in case you want to do something with the meeting.

As a side note, I'm not really sure who the mother is, nor do I really care. >.>; It's an arranged marriage so they don't even live together or anything. It was the main family's choice so probably someone Neji doesn't like.

~DragonHeart~
    Last edited by DragonHeart; 12-05-2007 at 10:18 PM.

alchemistmagician
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted yet, but I'm still working out the details for my character

Hey guys! ^^ Working on my profile for my Akatsuki profile for my character! It will be up soon!

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n Naruto RP - Pulling of Puppets Strings FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    Hey, have we started a new RP thing? I am terribly sorry for not doing anything with the last one, I had issues with thinking something up. If I may, could I create a new character and start over?
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

PM me if you want to become part of my airship riding family, The Red Wings.

Lady Succubus Naruto RP - Pulling of Puppets Strings Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Er.. no... It's the same RP as last time, Cid...
    And you're pretty much welcome to, since everyone pretty much ignored your first post anyway. XD

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n Naruto RP - Pulling of Puppets Strings FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    Ah...ha... alright, I'll be working on another character then, and I will be better about it this time. lol.

I'm a member of the club, and I posted up a profile, but I dont think I posted. I edited it before and was wondering if I could get back in the game? ^^ Not in a literal sense, I meant in the Rp...
    -WP
    (M) Kieron Sumner. says:
    strudel? :|
    Maxi(L) says:
    strudel ^^
    (M) Kieron Sumner. says:
    whats that haha
    Maxi(L) says:
    like apple pie but pastry instead of....pie stuff

question: can my character be a mystical beast? (need to know)

Blog Entries
    Can your character be something like Kyuubi you mean? ...Why?
    My guess is... I don't think so. Xeim will have to have the final say, but I doubt it.

Though wasnt it said somewhere that we needed some Jinchuuriki? like so any characters with Akatsuki members actually had a purpose lol. ANd can I pleeeease get accepted so i can post! I have absolutely nothing to do >.< And I love Naruto and stuff too =P lol
    -WP
    (M) Kieron Sumner. says:
    Maxi(L) says:
    strudel ^^
    (M) Kieron Sumner. says:
    whats that haha
    Maxi(L) says:

Prolly talk to Xiem is the best idea. Personally i think character shouldn't have Jinchuuriki in the chracters because one look at the difference in the Jinchuuriki's power and the normal peoples power. Yes it would be good for the Akatsuki member, but maybe we can make missions o NPCs around that pat of involvment. the best thing you can do is wait for Xiem.

Alright, Cid, good to have you onboard again...look forward to seeing your character. Alchemist, look forward to yours as well.

Avatarsakura: Your character must be humanoid. If it's an Akatsuki character, it can have a "mythical beast" inside of it. I've explained that in the information about Akatsuki which is contained within the second post of the OOC. Remember that if you have a jinchuuriki, though, you must make sure that there isn't any released information on the tailed beast you choose. If there is you have to follow it.

If you're confused from this, its best for you not to have an Akatsuki character. I am judging these strictly. But if you've got a handle on things, go right ahead. Now, if you want your character to be scary or something I never said they had to look completely human. I mean, look at Zetsu. But keep in mind they cannot be godmodding.

Waterprince: I can't accept you if I can't log in. -_- It's not like I'm just ignoring you. You're in, but remember the value of patience. FFcid, don't tell me I'm a broken record. =P

Look forward to your character as well, unless you're using your old one?
    Last edited by Xeim; 02-11-2008 at 04:54 PM.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Hey everyone! Been busy with school as usual but I am ready and always willing! ^^
    I look forward to everyones posts including Tophs which will include my character too!!

But Xeim I have decided to create an Akatsuki character just because I wanted to reply. But next time I am allowed to use msn then I want to talk to you about it Xeim alright. I think it'd be fun if you could help me develop him/her better. =)

Thank you Xeim. I look forward to actively participating in this RP. Again, sorry about before. I will have my character up in a little bit.

Oh, and a record must be played many times for it to be broken in. So don't worry about sounding like one, Xiem.

Sorry Xeim! Wasn't having a go lol And thankens! Shall I just post whenever? Or go to a certain place? Also, I think I need to talk to you about another character, one that we talked about when the Rp just set off. We had loads of ideas and stuff then my PC went awol =[ So do you have msn? I'll PM you for it if you have it ^^
    -WP
    (M) Kieron Sumner. says:
    Maxi(L) says:
    strudel ^^
    (M) Kieron Sumner. says:
    whats that haha
    Maxi(L) says:

Fox Naruto RP - Pulling of Puppets Strings fivetail_uzimaki's Avatar
    I know I haven't been on for awhile but been busy with school and work and all. Exactly, what did I miss?

Wow I haven't been here in a long while it makes me feel all nostalgic T^T
    but unless im going to get beat by large weapons for being gone so long I will say hi here and that im sorry for the length of time I was absent. Lots of crap been going on but thats no excuse for me to have been gone that long. I will be fully active now when it comes to the writing part now that school is finally over.

Mostly im saying sorry to Xeim but I missed everyone else too!

Blog Entries
    Well, you know I've been keeping in contact with you on myspace, dearest. So yeah..

Sorry Xeim! ^_^;

Oh, by the way, Rika hun, now that you're off school, I better see you on MSN. Or you'll get a whipping. *giggles*
    Last edited by Victoria; 05-29-2008 at 06:32 PM.

Yes ma'am!

I shall be seen but first I must attend summer school, I failed math but that won't stop the Rp's and the talking.

Blog Entries
    That's a good girl. And yes, the RPing and the talking will commence shortly. I can't wait to get this RP started again.

I pulled out of the RP a while ago, but it seems it kinda went into a hiatus at some point.

Is it possible for me to join back in?

It would be helpful if someone PMed me what is exactly going on concerning what is going on in the RP and why it is "starting up again".

Blog Entries
    It's starting up again in the sense that Rika is back. And if you want to know what's going on, read the first/second post of the OOC. Or read the RP. Unless you don't have enough time. XD

Ok, well, I sorta know what is going on now (since I quick-read the first post). I think I'll join up again but with a slightly different character.

If it is o.k. with Xeim, or whoever is heading the RP now, I'll post my profile up when I get a confirmation.

Wow, this Rp's getting attention again? xD;;

Ok, I'd pretty much given up on it, but I don't mind getting back into it.

Rika, welcome back. *glomps*

Evangel: Go ahead and post up that profile. Sorry it's taken me so long to give you confirmation.

fivetail: You haven't really missed anything. the RP pretty much died for a while. If you haven't read the info in the second post, though, then do that.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Its alright Xeim, we all have a life of our own other than TFF.

My "new" character is going to be similar to the one I originally had, with a few exceptions. Once I get him worked out, I'll edit this post and put him here. ^^

Here you go:

Name: Zatoichi Aizen
    Height: 5' 9''
    Weight: 180lbs.
    Hair: Deep red/ crimson spiked back hair like FFVII's Zack
    Eyes: Zatoichi's eyes are silver but are rarely seen due to the crimson rag tied over them. It is also suspected the he is blind.
    Blood type: O
    Clothes: Zatoichi wears a deep red/ crimson colored no-sleeve zip up turtleneck. He wears pants made out of a jean like material that is colored the same as his turtleneck with black stripes that go down the outer sides from top to bottom. The pants go all the way past his ankles to the top of his black sandles. He holds up his pants with a black leather belt and a second belt that he uses to carry kunai, and shuriken along with other items essencial to a shinobi. His nodachi is slung over his back by a similar styled black belt.
    Unique differences: Zatoichi wears a crimson wrapping over his eyes, he is suspected to be blind. Zatoichi also harbors the soul and chakra of a dragon, like Uzumaki Naruto and Gaara.
    Village: Fire Nation- Unknown Village
    Weaponry: Nodachi

Kekkai Genkai: Cherry Blossem Forest Illusion; a very real illusionary genjutsu that creates a forest of cherry blossem trees in which makes Zatoichi completely invisible.
    Ninjutsu & Genjutsu:
    -Shadow Clones
    -Earth Dragon Missile
    -Fire Dragon Flame Blast
    -Grand Fireball Jutsu
    -Fire Fragon Technique
    -Taijutsu:
    -Dragon Style Combo
    -Double Thunder Kick
    -Rising Fang Uppercut

Bio: Zatoichi was born into a small village in the Fire Nation. His family was poor, but his father served as a soldier for the local warlord. His low wage managed to get their family by, but just barely.

The warlord was highly interested in dark arts and experimentation. Children were disappearing from the village monthly. After the children disappeared, their families also "disappeared". The night came when the warlord's grunts went to his home and kidnapped him. His father was there too, he attempted to defeat the grunts but failed, ran through by his own Nodachi.

The warlord's scientists experimented on Zatoichi for years. When he was 15, Orochimaru appeared and began his own experiments, tring to create a perfect weapon and a sublime body for his next transfer. He took the spirit of a dragon and sealed it within Zatoichi. Zatoichi beacame too dangerous to control and Orochimaru left him for dead in his village while it burnt down around him. The dragon's chakra released and blew all remnants of the village away. A barren scar remained. Zatoichi left for the desert to train, learning to contol the spirit wihin him. He also reached the rank of Jounin and returned to Konoha.
    Last edited by Evangel; 06-07-2008 at 05:39 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast