Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King

Learner Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King CloudTide's Avatar

Re: Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King

sorry for not telling you first Miss Vicky if thats what you wanted
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~

Lady Succubus Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well it's not really me you had to tell.. I just thought it was extremely weird to come out of nowhere.

Learner Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King CloudTide's Avatar

ah ok
    i see where you would think it was wierd
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~

The Mad God Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Heartless Angel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    I was slightly unfamiliar with the geographical locations of the nations in Magvel. Not played Fire Emblem much. A map could come in handy, I suppose if you're planning anything regarding a journey; where lakes, mountains, forests, etc... are.

I found a map though: http://i47.tinypic.com/x0utts.jpg. It'll probably only help me, but you never know. ^^;

Thanks, like you I had no idea of the terrain, and unlike you, I was also too lazy to look it up.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King T.G. Oskar's Avatar

As most of you, I was a bit confused about the layout of the continent, so I went a bit further and checked the wiki about Fire Emblem.

This might help all of you. It's a good starting point.

So it ends up that Caius protects a water border, which can only be penetrated by Jehanna or Renais. You may figure why some of Caius' soldiers are fishermen or sailors, and why the "spy" is sought both by Caius' smaller group and his small navy.

I think my turn's up (so to speak). Arc and Lucien are awaiting what Caius and his ridiculously small group is about to do. In any case, I fear it will be a massacre...of their part, that is.

The Mad God Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Heartless Angel's Avatar

I'm more confused as to whatever it is Cloud is doing. Lucian's last actions were quoted, substituting pronouns with Arc... so I haven't a clue what the **** is going on. Either Could's msitaken our characters, our locations, or the players themselves.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries

I never even noticed his actions were quoted.
    That's just lazy writing.... Heck, that's not even writing at all. I'm extremely disappointed. -_-;

But Magi said he was taking care of the problems in PM or something, so we'll see what happens.

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Magi of Worlds's Avatar

Yes the problem is taken care of and I'm about to post in the Rp. Mistress Victoria please post soon! I want Arc or one of his soldiers to meet you in Frelia ASAP!
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Blog Entries

I'm actually already done with my post.

Btw, what happened to the spy that I was going to convert to my side? D=
    Last edited by Victoria; 06-11-2010 at 04:30 PM.

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King T.G. Oskar's Avatar

@Magi: I'd say one of your soldiers should meet the Princess. Recall that you have someone that's prisoner (and who knows what'll happen with the remaining soldiers which hadn't done anything other than remaining still), adn there's a lot of things you could exploit before meeting the Princess.

For all I know, your character already knew that Prince(ss) Stephan(y) WAS in Frelia, and was just standing by. Recall that Caius is unaware of where Prince Stephan is, or even whom may be the Prince in any case, so it would be bizarre to suddenly have my character blurt out that meta-information; let alone be dragged knowing that my character is from Grado and could do something to the Prince.

Just in case: I feel it's going to be a tad hard dealing with the interrogation, so I'd advice PMing the actual interrogation and posting the result as part of your post. Make it pretty long, and decide whether the information about Prince Stephan in Frelia would be something my character would learn (perhaps by listening), or if he's going to be kept in the blue.

Unless...you have a teleporter or something?

As for the spy: apparently Arc decided that he would capture the spy and do random kills with his people instead of letting you have him. Still: may I PM you? I have a slight idea that it *might* work if you're still interested in having a mole...
    Last edited by T.G. Oskar; 06-11-2010 at 04:34 PM.

Blog Entries

I'll be posting the profiles for Finola and Vahn and Eric soon enough.

For those curious, Finola isn't actually a pegasus knight like you'd think she would be. She's actually a troubador.

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Magi of Worlds's Avatar

Lol's all around. I just took the criminal who was coming through Jehanna as a spy Oskar. That doesn't mean Miss Vic can't have her mole. I'm honestly not sure how I will handle the torture and questioning thing yet. Miss Vic I'm going to send Julius to Frelia in my next post to meet you and you may NOT seduce him! That is all!
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Hence, why I suggested Private Messaging. That way, we can handle the situation appropriately. There's a few other things I'd like to settle, as well.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Treize's Avatar

I guess I'm just going to be doing my own thing and developing my character until some more people get to the capital. I'll probably join up with someone when they get here.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm in the same boat as Treize. I have an idea what I'd like to do after Renais, but it's about timing for me at the moment... we'll see where everyone else is.

I can get the next post up by tomorrow (umm... for me, it's tonight... eh).

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Sorry guys about not being on for a couple of days. I had to work late hours until today! Sigh... Anyway, I and Oskar are now discussing how the questioning will go down. As soon as we are done I will post it all up! Carry on!

I apologise again. Had to work from 11-8 today. Let's figure some stuff out so we can post!
    Last edited by Magi of Worlds; 06-14-2010 at 07:55 PM.

To everyone: apologies if I was absent for pretty much three days. Had to forcefully let my laptop rest because it was acting on me (Explorer was utterly unresponsive)

@Magi: I'll make a post dealing with the people outside, which will be pretty short. You may proceed with other people if you like, but don't make the interrogation post until I can answer your PMs.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I should apologise too. I said I'd have a post up by Sunday evening... it's now nearing Wednesday afternoon for me. Had a downfall of coursework to write instead, and I spent the time away from work relaxing by playing Red Dead Redemption. ^^;

Good news is that I've already started the post, and I'm about 1/3 to 1/2 done with it. I won't promise anything, but perhaps it'll be up before I go to bed this evening.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I'd go knock up a post in a few minutes, but I really have nothing to say at the moment, just kinda waiting for a reaction at the moment.

Its ok you two. As I said earlier, I and Oskar are working through a few bumps before we do any more major things in the RP. Well, good luck to us all!

EDIT:

Well Rhapso, not too bad I'd say. Maybe a little more detail could be added but other than that it wasn't too bad.
    Last edited by Magi of Worlds; 06-18-2010 at 09:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Four days later and things are still held up. What's goin' on, yo? It's not good to hold up an RP. Gives the impression that it's dead and people lose interest. xP

I've been thinking much the same Vicky. Though I personally don't lose itnerest too easily, major delays hurt an RP over all.

Well I don't mean to be rude or anything but everyone else can post while I and Oskar are going over what we want to happen. Besides, I'm still waiting for him to respond to my last message!

Quote Originally Posted by Magi of Worlds View Post
    Besides, I'm still waiting for him to respond to my last message!
    Odd...last I recall, I had sent you a reply to one of the PMs you sent...

Perhaps it was erased? I doubt that's what happened, but might wanna check the PM box for any replies post-13th...

Also...excuses if I seem to have disappeared all of a sudden. My lappy is pretty close to reach the end of its productive days. That, or it needs a really serious disk clean-up...

I just want you at to know that the RP isn't dead, yet. I've been busy with my lousy job for a week. I've sent Oskar a new PM that he will hopefully respond too soon. I would appreciate it if more people would post in the RP though. Thank you.

Again, excuses for the insanely half-month disappearance. Last post was done in a PSP, and I don't intend to repeat that again.

So, on to business:

Magi, read your PM. I'll have to do a further read, but I presume you'll have to do a mild fixing on the posts. I'll explain on the PM reply.

As to everyone else: regardless of whether you'll be following or not, I intend to make one further post, at the moment I solve things with the accessibility trouble. Shouldn't take long, in any case.
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

Ok Oskar. Everyone please hang in there!

Registered User Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Magi Of Worlds(Original)'s Avatar
    Guys I am so sorry about what happened here. If you happen to look back through these like I did last night with tears in my eyes I just wanted you to know that from the bottom of my heart I apologize. I ended up moving out of my house a week after the last post here and have had no access to a computer or the internet until very recently. If anyone wanted to restart or continue this with me I'm here now.

I'm game. As always.

Registered User Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Magi Of Worlds(Original)'s Avatar
    Thank you Heartless. I really appreciate your willingness to get back into the swing of things. If I could get enough people again I wouldn't mind restarting this RP over. Tell me what you think.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast