Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King

The Mad God Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Probably for the best. After all this time, I don't remember any of my plans.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Registered User Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Magi Of Worlds(Original)'s Avatar
    Yeah I agree. We might as well start over. Do you know anyone else who might be interested? I don't know if Acheron or Dragonheart are still around or not but maybe them? What do you think?
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4