Thread: Bloodlust

Asking all the personal questions. Bloodlust RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Bloodlust

Hey im looking to start my own Rp and i thought i would just throw my draft out there to see what people think im still working on my first post or the start of the story but here is the plot in brief.Its got bits and pieces from books or games but my character and his story is all mine.

Its set in ancient Japan. Nobunaga is the Lord of demons commanding a massive demon army, his aim to topple the existing rulers of Japan and proposing the uniting of Japan but under the oppressive rule of his army. While the Toyotomi, Tokugawa, Mitsuhide and the Miayamoto clans battle against Nobunaga's onslaught. All the while fighting amongst themselves to decide who will ultimately unite Japan under one ruler.

Members can choose to be on any side or part of which ever clan they would prefer, or just be a lone mercenary or assassin etc with their own personal issues to finish.
    Last edited by RamesesII; 02-28-2009 at 05:14 PM.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

How does your character dark talents stay hidden from the people who have taken him in?
    Last edited by Grigir; 02-20-2009 at 11:45 AM.
    Warfare is a great matter to a nation; it is the ground of death and of life; it is the way of survival and of destruction, and must be examined.Therefore, go through it by means of five factors; compare them by means of calculation, and determine their statuses: One, Way, two, Heaven, three, Ground, four, General, five, Law.
    The Art of War -Sun Tzu

Blog Entries
    They don't and in the end those talents destroy the Yagu clan maybe i don't know yet but in answer to question it is soon figured out that that he is not entirely human but thats good thats what i want i want people to ask questions give ideas its still in the rough im still working on the first installment i don't get much free time with three kids but questions like that help me define it more.
    Last edited by RamesesII; 02-20-2009 at 02:51 PM.

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

It seems like your playing an anti-hero. Anyways if you do start this rp I will like to join as a member of the Yagu clan who has survived and is bent on revenge. If your talents caused the destruction of this clan who took you in and care for you, then they need a few survivors no? Consider me a volunteer
    Last edited by Grigir; 02-23-2009 at 02:29 PM.
    Warfare is a great matter to a nation; it is the ground of death and of life; it is the way of survival and of destruction, and must be examined.Therefore, go through it by means of five factors; compare them by means of calculation, and determine their statuses: One, Way, two, Heaven, three, Ground, four, General, five, Law.
    The Art of War -Sun Tzu

Blog Entries
    Yeah i suppose you can call him an anti-hero.

done! i'll try and start it as soon as possible

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Cool. I'll work on the character ASAP. Do you want me to post the character here? Also, if possible a little background info on the Yagu clan so my character fits in. Thanks again.
    The Art of War -Sun Tzu

Blog Entries
    Yeah you can post it here or my PM, it does not worry me.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Being an experienced roleplayer there is one main criticism I have, which is that the story despcription is centralising over a single character. Genrally, the story's plot is written without the use of a playable character to make the scenario more open for other users. The past of a playable character is normally kept in a seperate biography.

You have a good idea, you just need to make the story more open for other people so that they will join. Give a suggestion of the common factor (if any) between the other playable characters. Do you want them all to be mercenaries or of the Yagu clan, or do you want people on both sides? When you create the main OOC, give a basic character template for other people to fill in (typically these suggest the character's name, age, sex, appearance, personality and background).

I suggest looking at the OOCs of successful RPs here for inspiration. If you need any help, feel free to PM me.

Good Luck.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Being an experienced roleplayer there is one main criticism I have, which is that the story despcription is centralising over a single character. Genrally, the story's plot is written without the use of a playable character to make the scenario more open for other users. The past of a playable character is normally kept in a seperate biography.

You have a good idea, you just need to make the story more open for other people so that they will join. Give a suggestion of the common factor (if any) between the other playable characters. Do you want them all to be mercenaries or of the Yagu clan, or do you want people on both sides? When you create the main OOC, give a basic character template for other people to fill in (typically these suggest the character's name, age, sex, appearance, personality and background).

I suggest looking at the OOCs of successful RPs here for inspiration. If you need any help, feel free to PM me.

Good Luck.
    So in other words i've got to make more open for other people, right got ya thanks for the tip.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Blog Entries
    Hey if I could add a bit to this rp I would like to join,
    Name:Andrew(duh)

Weapon:Straight bladed sword(Knight sword)

Bio:Andrew is a young Knight from the continent far north of japan. Seeing that the conflict in Japan may be a problem effecting Europe, his master had sent him to japan to stop the problems in japan...how he dose this his master compleatly left to him.

Appearence: Andrew wheres a full suit of armor(except a helmet) and chain mail under it. He carries his sword on his back and never goes anywhere without it. While he dose not dress like one, he dose follow the Samurai way and was almost invited into Lord Nobunaga's army.

Special skills: Survivalist:Andrew skin can become as tough as metal and causes large increase in defence, however only lasts for about 20 seconds, use right before attacks.
    Berserk: Opposite of Survivalist, Andrew can attack many times and cause very high damage. Only last 20 seconds, can be combine with other people's specials.

How about it? If any changes should be made I will edit.
    Last edited by HUNK; 03-01-2009 at 12:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    A foreigner added to the mix sounds good you in by my standards its also up to Grigir see what he has to say as well. Maybe a bit more about his skills or magic if he uses any be cool mate.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Name: Saito Yagu

Race: Human

General Appearance: Saito stands five feet five inches tall. He has short, straight raven black hair, and soot black eyes. He has a lithe but muscular build and wears a red black kimono. His sword is usually strapped to his left side, at his waist.

Biography: Born into the Yagu clan Saito was trained in the ways of the samurai at the age of six. His father a farmer/warrior gave his son to the clans leader at the age of six to be trained and educated. The leader of the clan was impressed with the lad and decided to name him one of the successor to the ultimate fighting style of Yagu clan. He was one of twelve chosen for the honor. When Saito reached 16 years of age he was sent out to craft his sword and to practice his new found skills in secrecy. Only after he master the style would he be able to returned. It took Saito a full 2 years to learn the new fighting techniques. He returned to his village, but it was in ruin. It seems the clan had been massacre which shook the young youth. After the tears tried from his face the youth began his search for survivors and information about what had transpired during his absence though Saito had a feeling he knew who was responsible, he didn't have the proof he needed to seek the justice he code demanded.

Personality: Saito personality is deeply affected by the code of bushido as taught to him be his master. Saito would take his life if his lord wanted him to. He has a heavy sense of honor and loyalty. He is a man of his word but has the playfulness of youth around him.

Skills: As all Yagu clan members Saito can manipulate one of the four elements, but per his training as one of the successor to the clan he can in fact control all four elements of water, earth, fire, and air. He can also imbue his weapon with the elements to make it more effective. He is also well versed in crafting weapons.

Important Possession: Saito has a katana named Kazgor which he created during his training. It measure about 24 inches long the sword has a white hilt with the symbol of a lightning bolt on it.
    The Art of War -Sun Tzu

Blog Entries
    Well I didn't want to have lightning bolts shooting out of my hands or anything that crazy, so for ability I just have stats increasing but if thats alright, I am totally fine with it.
    That any better?

The character is fine, but Nobunaga is the Lord of demons, so you know.
    The Art of War -Sun Tzu

Blog Entries
    Well what I had thought was Lord Nobunagas army had been trying to

A:Get Andrew to join them.
    B:Kill him.

So Andrew denied them and is now basicly running through Japan trying to hide from the demon army untill he can get enough people to help him thwart Nobunagas plans.

Blog Entries
    Sorry guys i haven't had the time to do Raven yet he is still half done on a piece of paper lol i have been trying to get him finished so we could start i promise to have it done by Sunday my weekend is pretty free so i should have time then.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Blog Entries
    Name: Raven (given to him by his master because of the Raven that never leaves his side)

Race:Human/Demon god

Weapon/s: Custom built Katana named Jato imbued with the spirit of the wind god Fujin.It illuminates a dim green glow when released from its scabbard. It has the secret incantation to summon the wind god scribbed into the bottom of the blade and the hilt is a deep emerald green with a thin white bleached leather strap woven around the hilt to give exceptional grip. Look closely at the blade and you may even see the wind in its reflection.

Shuriken/Kunai named Shinigami ( The bringer of death ) that he was drawn to when he was completing his final training into manhood. It is four Kunai that can attach at the bottom of the hilt to make a large cross shaped Shuriken. It is jet black and looks like it swallows all light that touches it. It has a faint shadow aura around it and also looks like a shadow when thrown as either a Shuriken or in Kunai form making it hard to see and follow. It is said that it can dissipate into a shodow and re-emerge from another location.

Apperance: Jet black long hair tied back into a samurai pony tail except his fringe which flows lightly over his face. His eyes are dull red in colour.
    He is medium height and a sinewy build with little fat making his muscles more defined. He wears traditional samurai garments, a white samurai shirt and black samurai free flowing pants with his Sword strapped to his left side on his belt and his Shuriken clipped to a speacial holder on his lower back or in kunai form in kunai sheaths on his belt on his back.

Raven has a dislike to most people because they hate his apperance and often despise him, and is very introverted talking very litlle to anyone unless required. He always appears laid back and lazy but is always in tune with his accute senses as well as his ravens senses and is always at the ready to do battle.

Skills: Raven has two main weapon skills- He can quick draw his Sword Jato from its sheath and direct it at a target creating a very quick attack that produces a cocentrated force of powerful wind in the shape of a blade and can slice through its target within a certain range. He can also summon extreme wind from his sword.

When he throws his Kunai or Shurekin he can somewhat control it mid flight as if it had a mind of its own changing its direction mid flight or even spinning in one spot.

Speacial skills: Raven can meld into the shadows and/or creating illusions from the shadow themselves.

Raven's best friend is his raven named Shadow who stays by him all the time either in th sky or on his shoulder. Raven shares such a strong bond with Shadow that they can thought speak with each other and Raven can become one with Shadow's senses allowing Raven to use Shadows eyes and ears where ever he is.

Shadow is a jet black raven about the size of a hawk with white eyes. Shadow rescued Raven from the hunger of vultures and other scavangers when Raven was left for dead off the side of a road until a traveling mercenary from the Yagu clan named Shigeru found him and took him in.
    Last edited by RamesesII; 06-09-2009 at 10:06 PM.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Nice character you have there.
    The Art of War -Sun Tzu

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grigir View Post
    Nice character you have there.

Thank you what can i say i have been working on him lol i do like the finer details.

I must commend you on your character aswell. He is very well done.

I think i might introduce his background through the actual RP instead of OOC. So hopefully it will be started soon yay and then we can get under way.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Blog Entries
    Wow you sure went crazy with the detail there....In a good way of cource.

Cant wait to start and I hope to see the rp thread soon!

Yeah, starting the thread would be nice.
    The Art of War -Sun Tzu

Baal
    Name: YoungBlood

Race: Human

Weapons: Bow, Quiver, two broad swords, six throwing knives, two daggers, and a short sword.

Appearance: One eye is red the other is blue, his hair is black but covered by his hood so no one can even see it. A rough hard face with a scare on his left eye (red eye). He’s about 5’8” He wears chain mail under his black and red clothes. He wears black garments and he has brown leather boots.

Biography: YoungBlood was born in Japan. His parents abandoned him when he was just over a year old. Then an old man found him in an ally and made YoungBlood his apprentice as the next family assassin. Now he is after the demon lord because the Yagu clan hired him.

Personality: He keeps to himself. Doesn’t talk unless it is required. He rarely ever jokes around. He only drinks off the job, and he doesn’t like liars.

Abilities: Increase in agility- He gets a boost of speed that can make him run longer and faster and can also make him jump higher only last about a minute.
    Increase in Strength- He gets a boost of power so his hits take more damage but his reaction time is slowed down. This lasts for about a minute.
    Defensive increase- This allows him to dodge easier and also slows down the person that is fighting him. This lasts for about thirty seconds.

This is my character dragoon thanks for letting me join and if you want me to change anything just let me know and I will!!