Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 3273

Thread: What are you currently listening to, v.2.0

Queen What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Crescent's Avatar
    Wasnt sure whether I typed "Hydrodynamo station MP2" cause I thought it was Brinstar Red Soil at first Ha. Its a definite remix of the original. This part creeped me out yet the song makes me feel so at peace.

*^________________________________________________ ____________^*

Note: Although the pic's DMC4, "Shoot The Works" is from DMC2. This video just had better sound quality is all.

"my destiny evades me" What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 magewarrior's Avatar

What are you currently listening to, v.2.0

Troublemaker - Olly Murs

http://youtu.be/4aQDOUbErNg

This is what it feels like - Armin van Buuren

http://youtu.be/BR_DFMUzX4E

Angel With a Shotgun - The Cab

http://youtu.be/ua830TJ1jxA

G'day What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Acoustic version <3 <3

Death Before Dishonor What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pendulum
    Witchcraft

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

Certified tech, come at me! What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Currently Playing:

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ohhhh how I love -old- Ace of Base. That blonde chick is soooooo flipping pretty it's ridiculous.

Death Before Dishonor What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mystyrion

Love Veela ^

Just for back from a empire of the sun concert. LOVED IT

http://youtu.be/fySewQCtJZk

Mystyrion

Oops double post

Certified tech, come at me! What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Final Fantasy Legend 2 battle theme played in Romancing Saga's instruments.
    Currently Playing:

&amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;my destiny evades me&amp;amp;amp;amp;quot; What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 magewarrior's Avatar

Radioactive - Pentatonix feat. Lindsey Stirling
    http://youtu.be/aE2GCa-_nyU

To this morning's (dance) workout

..and one of my classics:

Sons Of Liberty ranks in as my most played MGS game. And they're all awesome.

Blog Entries
    Lowkey - Terrorist

Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The Mad God What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Heartless Angel's Avatar
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

This music made me look forward to Boss fights. Seriously one of the best boss themes ever <3VII

To this morning's dance workout ;D

I love listening to the Piano version of both the Battle theme and boss theme for FFVII.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

&amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;my destiny evades me&amp;amp;amp;amp;quot; What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 magewarrior's Avatar

Pokemon Dubstep Remix - Lindsey Stirling and Kurt Hugo Schneider

http://youtu.be/99ZYIECx1Vw

Blog Entries
    Wasn't expecting to hear an epic remix of a mario game in the least likely of places to hear it which was in a party game.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

I've never had the pleasure of playing Mirror's Edge and I never was interested, but this song remix from the game is very easy on the ears ^^

and yes for my daily subliminal messaging...I'm still alive....sorta.... need to message my old friends again :3
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries

I've been listening to this Re:Birth album of Romancing SaGa which is insanely good, this battle medley is ridiculous. I hope you all enjoy it. I would post more songs but I don't think anyone would be able to handle them haha. They do get more intense from here. EDIT: Then again there are some mild ones in the album.
    Last edited by SuperSabin; 11-26-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    Currently Playing:

The Mad God What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Heartless Angel's Avatar
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    Linkin Park - A Place for my Head

Blog Entries
    Iron Maiden song played on a harp.
    Currently Playing:

Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast