Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Movies that make you cry.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Movies that make you cry. Xanatos's Avatar
    No matter how sad the movie is I never cry, don't know why but I have never shed a tear at least when I watch a movie. My girlfriend cries a lot whenever we watch sad movie and sometimes I can understand pretty well why. Even tho I never cried I must admit that there are few really sad movies that really touched me. For instance "Bucket List" and "Million Dollar Baby", cant remember any more but when I do I'll add them.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Master of the Shadow Key Movies that make you cry. KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Any Disney movie before the year 2000 has choked me up, especially when a really cool villian dies (I'm an avid Disney Villian supporter). Besides that, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, or for that matter any LOTR movie, makes me bawl out crying...Why did Boromir have to die? Why did that cool elf guy die at Helm's Deep? Why couldn't Smeagol be saved? Why did Frodo have to leave? *sniff*
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Blog Entries
    I'm not afraid to admit that I've shed a manly tear or two during "Marley & Me". There were two really sad parts in that movie, and once the second one hit in, the waterworks were flowing for me to say the least lol. But yeah it definitely got my emotions all going because I'm a big animal lover and I lost my dog last year after having him for 9 years. It was probably the only movie in the past 15 years that got me to tear up, so it must of been pretty good.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries
    The Fox and the Hound is the saddest movie ever!
    Spoiler:
    The beginning when Todd's momma dies is really sad, and the part where the Widow Tweed has to leave Todd out in the forest is heartbreaking!

All I have to do is think of the music, and I'm like, "...Soooo saaaaad!!" I can't really think of anything else right now that's really sad... Although everything the Nostalgia Critic covered in his top 11 saddest nostalgic moments has gotta be up there. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer mom

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Movies that make you cry. ZantetsukeN's Avatar
    Yeah Fox & The Hound made me cry.

Another one that did was Edward Scissorhands. I felt really sorry for him

All is One.One is All. Movies that make you cry. Firefly's Avatar
    The movies I cry the most in are Titanic,The Fox and the Hound,Marley and Me,and The Notebook.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Viva la SePOOHroth!!! XD Movies that make you cry. luckystar314's Avatar
    lilo ans stitch
    1 litre of tears
    ...i cant think of any others

Pay it Forward made me cry when I was in the 6th grade.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Death Before Dishonor Movies that make you cry. Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There a movie that has made me cry, cause well basically a am the ultimate bad ass...jk...My girlfriends all the f*cking time during movies. We watched the notebook together and she cired her eyes out, and I was sitting there thinking "wow people actually enjoy this shit"....The saddest part of any movie I have seen is in 300, damn Persians...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

.............. Movies that make you cry. smurphy's Avatar
    Ive only cried twice in the past eight years. It was at the end of Tae Guk Gi( or Brotherhood), a korean war movie and the Studio Ghibli film Grave of the Fireflies. I nearly cried at the end of Gran Torino though.

This ain't no place for no hero Movies that make you cry. Tiffany's Avatar
    Christ. Pretty much any movie with any sort of remote sappy theme since having my daughter. Friggin' hormones.

Bananarama Movies that make you cry. Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not many movies can make me cry. Then again, I've never really been much of a cryer. That being said, there are a few that get to me.

1. Brian's Song. Pretty much the ultimate story of friendship.

2. The Iron Giant. It made me cry when I was younger.

3. Saving Private Ryan. "Tell me I have led a good life."
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    The Fox and the Hound is the saddest movie ever!
    Omg, I almost forgot about this movie.

I honestly think I did cry when I was younger, we had this movie on VHS. It was always one of my favorite movies, but I always hated that part. I also remember watching another movie, I can't remember the name, I think it was called "Once Upon a Forest" or something....and there was another about like household items trying to find their master.....there was a lamp and a radio, a toaster.....I can't remember at all what the name was at all >_<

I'm not that big of a movie person but me and my friend watched The Notebook recently, because everyone has seen it but me. I gotta say that movie was kind of sad, but not enough to make me cry.

EDIT: I forgot about Alpha Dog, that ending sucked:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ryhnRgnMys
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 12-16-2009 at 01:44 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Movies that make you cry.
    Posted by Gypsy Elder
    I also remember watching another movie, I can't remember the name, I think it was called "Once Upon a Forest" or something....and there was another about like household items trying to find their master.....there was a lamp and a radio, a toaster.....I can't remember at all what the name was at all >_<
    The Brave Little Toaster was the name of the movie you're thinking about. That movie was an emotional rollercoaster ride for me, and I was just a young kid when I watched it!

I was terrified of the Air Conditioner, when it lost it's temper and starting yelling at the other appliances "I'M NOT AN INVALID!" I was also scared of the big magnet near the end that was picking up all those cars and dropping them in the compactor. *shudders* Oh, and the dreams that the Toaster had were scary as well. The one that sticks out the most is the one where there is a clown firefighter and he tells Toaster to "Run." in that really scary voice...

I'm sure there were other scenes that terrified me, but I can't think of them right now.

I did cry in that movie, but I think it was at the part where the lonely flower was growing and the flower saw it's reflection in Toaster's shiney surface, and hugged it, but Toaster told it to back off, and the next thing we see is the flower wilted over and dying... So sad...

But I'm a crybaby anyway, so....yeah.

I can't think of any other movies that I haven't already posted about that made me cry.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Master of the Shadow Key Movies that make you cry. KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Well, I just saw The Princess and the Frog over the weekend hoping to see the return of Disney's former glory. Well, it's a good start to recovery, but I need to see them make at least two other good movies before they get their glory back.

Anyway, as I was enjoying the movie and the badass villian. There was this one part that fully shocked me:

Spoiler:
    When Dr. Facilier sends his shadow demons to attack Tiana, Ray the Cajun firefly, who just annoyed me with his mannerisms for most of the movie (save his songs), started attacking the demons and dispelling them with his light. All of a sudden, Facilier knocked him to the ground and CRUSHED HIM!!! Yes, Disney killed off a character when I thought this was going to be a safe movie. Facilier's death also creeped me out.

Needless to say, the entire theater of kids and me were stunned and choked up. *sigh* I think I'll go see it again....
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Hmmm there are a few.
    1.Forrest Gump
    2.Walk The Line
    3.Ray
    4.I Am Legend(The dog shouldnt' have died)

steveneddy
    hi would have to be platoon man thats a sure fire weepy !!!!!!

charlie sheen plays the rookie role so well.....

Asking all the personal questions. Movies that make you cry. RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    The Note Book almost bound to make any grown man cry it's a dosy that one I didn't ball my eyes out but it was sad and funny it was a pretty good movie though.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Blog Entries
    Pete: "Earn this." Damn it, yes. Saving Private Ryan, the whole movie. Also, for a similar movie, We Were Soldiers. The ending to that actually caught me off guard.

Nobody's mentioned Up yet. That movie made my brother cry five times, he said. It was a sad movie; particularly anything with the old man reminiscing about his wife... Gosh danget, there's another one that I almost get teary eyed at just thinking about it. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Fun For Hire Movies that make you cry. FamousMortimer's Avatar
    Seven Samurai..........sigh......

And Boondock Saints. Rocco didn't deserve that!

I would explode to save your life~ Movies that make you cry. SeaAlchemist's Avatar

Re: Movies that make you cry.

Marley and Me i always cry when
    SPOILER!!:
    Marley dies.

Freezing Ring! Movies that make you cry. Darkdragoon's Avatar

I cryed my eyes out at the ending of marly and me ='( SAD!!!

JillXWesker & MeruXDart FTW!

the psycho in me wants pie!!! Movies that make you cry. kurohime's Avatar

the green mile made me cry. it was so sad.
    The cake is a lie!!!!!

I will finish the hunt Movies that make you cry. Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tarzan made me cry today. In the beginning it has a dead baby so I lost it there, and when the other man baby was orphaned ! Also, 6 people/animals die in that movie. Disney can be so cruel !
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Lullaby_Singer_Cali

The ends of American Me, Gladiator, Marley and Me. The worst crying jag had to be during the end of American Me. Dude it tore me to pieces.

Learner Movies that make you cry. CloudTide's Avatar

i cried when i watched Picture Perfect
    really good movie
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~

Rabanastran Movies that make you cry. Belugn's Avatar

I am very sensitive. Recently I cried my eyes out to the beginning of Up! : (

But the movie I've cried the hardest to for some reason, is The Butterfly Effect. It's got lots of different endings, but the ending I'm refering to is the one where he goes back in time through time as far as when he's about to be born. You guys who've seen it know what I mean.
    "I don't think I have what it takes to make a good action game. I think I'm better at telling a story."
    Hironobu Sakaguchi

meijello

The last movie that made me cry was Prince of Persia cuz Jake Gyllenhaal is sooo hot and the other reason I can't say because it's a spoiler.

Certified tech, come at me! Movies that make you cry. SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had to fight back my tears for Toy Story 3. If you've seen the whole movie and what happened at the end, you'll understand why.
    Currently Playing:

Registered User Movies that make you cry. Kuja's Avatar

One movie that really made me cry was The Boy in Striped Pajamas. If you've ever watched it, and seen the end, you'd understand.

And... Well... Haha, call me weak or whatever, but I do cry every time I watch Advent Children, 'cause it's always Kadaj's death that gets to me... It's so sad.

And... Those two are the only ones I can think of right now. I think I might've cried the first time I've ever seen Finding Nemo, and yeah...
    "Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past...
    Though we hope for promising years. After shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
    And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast