Just looking to start a evolving thread.

Have you been or started watching a TV series that you think is the mother f'in bomb? Well this is the thread for you. Tell us about the show, why you like it and what tv station you watch it on.

I'll start with a few staples of mine. Most of the television I watch is geared towards adults and gets an M/A rating.

Dexter: Based on a series of Books from Jeff Lindsay. It follows a serial killer cop. Who follows a very strict code of killing taught to him by his late father. The series is full of plot twist and suspense. The acting is really amazing and the mix of humor and drama has pulled me in from season one. This airs on Showtime

Californication: A dark humor following a writer in Hollywood. I laugh so hard at this show. I can't talk a lot about it because of the material it covers, but if you are a guy and 18 or older definately watch this. I say guy because I think it can be a little sexist, but in a funny way at least to me. Also on Showtime.

The Walking Dead: Based off the Dark Graphic Novel. This series just started on AMC which might be my favorite network right now. The title kind of gives it away but its a show about the dead comming back to life. It follows a group of people just trying to survive in this apocalyptic world.

Mad Men: Follow business men from the 1960's. This show makes that era look so sweet. Lots of Bad a** characters, and my god is Christina Hendricks hot. I mean even if the show was awful, which it isnt trust me. I might still watch it just for her. This show is also on AMC.

There a a few others but these are the ones I would definately recommend for anyone to watch. So what do you guys watch?