Thread: Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction

Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction

I just remembered this show and I remember it used to scare the crap out of me when I was younger and it came out "fact" haha.

It's pretty old and I don't watch scifi that much anymore but has anyone seen it? I hardly know anyone who's watched it lol.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction

Re: Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction

Whoa... That picture thing totally got me.

The show seems vaguely familiar, but I can't recall if I watched it a lot. I do remember watching Unsolved Mysteries all the time though. Now THAT show scared me when I was younger, but I kept watching anyway.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I do remember watching Unsolved Mysteries all the time though. Now THAT show scared me when I was younger, but I kept watching anyway.
    OMG me too!

My dad likes to watch those murder investigation type shows and they still scare me, I don't even like listening to the music sometimes when I walk through to the kitchen

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

#LOCKE4GOD Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really loved this show as a child -- my brothers did too. We used to watch it together. My two older brothers would debate which was real and which wasn't. I wasn't concerned with that: I was just sitting there getting more and more scared.

I wish they still made this.

I used to watch it now and then when I was younger. They were cool to watch and guess which were actual happenings. Unsolved Mysteries used to scare me too hahaha. I didn't watch it a lot though, I only remember watching maybe 3 episodes.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games