Thread: World war three (Privite)

World war three (Privite) draco's Avatar

World war three (Privite)

occ: This battle is for me and My oppenent and no one else.

He was walking around in the kingdom of Agroth. He had a dtermind look on his face. He walked up to the gards and said in a deep but quiet voice "Is the king ready to see me now". "Yea hes been ready for you ????". As the soilder lead the way to the kings quarters ???? could not only think about what he was going to say but also about wjat kinda a mission the king was going to send him on this time.
    Last edited by draco; 06-22-2008 at 01:16 AM.

(Side note: Starts off as a brief RP, then to an RPB...)

???? walks in hearing a piano playing throughout the darkness of the throne room. It's rather empty from what anyone can tell. Pillars line the sides of the hall, with a small set of stairs leading up to the throne and the lone piano that is playing at the side.

(IF you have Quick Time, you can hear the music playing...
    "With Pride"
    Don't Click on anything after opening the link, it should start playing. If not, click Play. Close the window or tab when done playing)

???? looks over to see the King playing, and continues to watch.

After the melody, the Young King gets up.

"'With Pride'... it's a beautiful song... yet with pride... what have you accomplished? Your hopes? Your dreams...? Your goals? Your destiny...?
    Pride: the thought of being above others or pushing others down... Why is it that we, humans, among other races, have wished this feeling for ourselves and even killed and died for it? Is it human nature to strive for something as such?

"In the end... acting 'With Pride' is nothing short of worthless...

"But I digress... I have need of two things of you.... Your first mission... is to survive!"

Without warning, the young King lifts his rifle from his back, points it at ???? and pulls the trigger with the long distance between the piano to the door...
    Last edited by Draken Benvolaid; 06-17-2008 at 01:48 AM.

Ziro with swifyness ducks and roles out of the way. "What are you doing my loyal king! have you gone mad? All well looks like I'll just have to kill you." Ziro took the blue and red blade from his back and ran twords the king with te sword pointed at his chest.
    Last edited by draco; 06-22-2008 at 01:16 AM.

"Good.... Now then..."

Holding the rifle downward to the floor, with both hands on bottom of the stock, Light taps the bayonet blade on the marble.

The room flares to life, torches around the pilers burst into flame. The glow reveals the majority of the large throne room... walls decorated with epic tapestry, depicting battles fought long ago.... a high celling that reaches the sky, spines of the dome overlooking the floor.... the long crimson velvet rug, wide and streaming up to the stairs to the throne... the piano, the only piece of furniture, other then the throne itself, within the massive hall. Majestic in it's place, spaced fluidly beyond the large decorated chair...

The light from the blaze also shines on the Lord of the castle. His attire, unbecoming of a king... Red shirt with white vest, worn and somewhat tattered. The only objects held by the king his shining silver rifle and bayonet, and the gold chain from the Necklace of Sufanna, the birthrights of Agroth's royalty.

The King of Agroth steps down to the red carpet, rifle in hand. He looks at Ziro with a slight glare.

"Show me you are worthy of your place in this world."

Light switches his stance from his lax posture, to an threatening defensive position. Widening his feet to a crouch, standing with his left arm and planted foot outward to his opponent. Renju Kagain, the heavy metal gun in his right hand, pointed towards Ziro as well.

The young king's free hand moves in patterns, drawing glyphs in the air...

"Haste!"

As Light's spell finishes, a slight smile appears on his face... just as the knife from his arm appears in his hand...
    Last edited by Draken Benvolaid; 06-22-2008 at 01:54 AM.

Suddenly the kings throne room was filled with light. The sword magiced in his hand. "Well I missed that attack but I garante that I will not miss my next attack." Ziro pulled the blue and red blade up and pointed it at The king. "I don't really want to kill ou my loyal king so back down no or I will have no oher choice ut to kill you."

Ziros blade was kinda bright in the light. Ziro stabed his sword into the ground and uttered sillently to himself "Earth Drain." A light appeaed around Ziro and then he swiftly ran around the room just show how fast he was.

" Now lets get this over so I can get out of here. Since your the king I will let you have the next attack. But don't thinck you will even scratch on me." Ziro scratched the ground with his fingers as he crouched in defence.