{OOC: This is a private battle between me and LocoColt, I will be using my character here and Loco will be using Argentos, so, this should be an interesting conflict }

Panting, I jumped down from the marble pillar I just landed on, my muscles aching from the exertion I was putting my body through, but nothing seemed to be increasing my power by much anymore, I was hitting a wall.

Walking slowly to my families shrine, I felt something off... wrong. Hastily I ran full bore to the shrine to find it undisturbed, but still, something was wrong here, I could smell someone, someone who was still very close.

Examining the shrine some more, I was quickly drawn to the conclusion that I was hoping was wrong.

"Nobody knew about it, nobody..." Yuudai muttered weakly as he went over and looked at the hidden trap door near the bouquets and opened it up and jumped down. I had spent a half a century gathering information, but that wasn't the only thing that I had gathered over the years. A lot of cave delving led to a pretty nice stash of ornate jewelry, all of which had been enchanted in one way or another, most having great powers even I feared. Lines of Master Artisan quality crystal boxes which had the jewelry in it, were all empty. It was an offering to my ancestors, and someone being here, which by his scent, he was still here, ment that I had to challenge and defeat this man to maintain my families honor. I took a step to the door and made sure nobody could get past me.

"Where are you, you little leech?!"