Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clashing of Swords(Luna,Materiathief,ME)

Registered User Clashing of Swords(Luna,Materiathief,ME) HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Clashing of Swords(Luna,Materiathief,ME)

Name:Andrew Bealor
    Class:Holy Knight
    Wepon: Defender(Large knight sword)
    Specials(limited to two): 1:Holy Explosion, Sword skill causing the souls of darkness in ones heart to Multiply rapidly and explode within their soul. 2: Divine Blessing,Causes a Berserk rage found in Holy Knights, unleashing their hatered for everthing foul and evil.
    Description:Andrew is about 5foot tall and 9 inches and about 135 pounds.(Not including armor) Andrew is clothed in a average suit of Armor and has a long red cape with a holy cross on his back. Andrew has no helmet beacuse he belives in seeing his enemy face to face.

Story: Good...Evil...Light....Dark. There are things in this world that must co-exist, to have one you must have another. Andrew's master the Holy Paladin Atrix Kregier once told him this. "For every knight there is....there will always be the fell knights and the deathknghts and the dark knights and those who bask in evil."
    As Andrew walked down the cobblestone road, he recalled his masters words. "If there is a Dark verion of me, then I must vanquish such evil from this land."
    Last edited by HUNK; 02-06-2009 at 07:03 PM.

Dark Knight Clashing of Swords(Luna,Materiathief,ME) Dark-Knight Luna's Avatar
    Name: Luna Flameburgh
    Class: Fell Knight
    Equipment: Valhalla and reflect mail
    Description: Normally calm and wields the dark arts as a pro, does not fight unless needed, however when weakened turns into the infamous Archangel
    Specials:
    Vortex Blade - Charges the blade with her newfound dark abilities and her old holy abilities to form an imploding vortex to annihilate enemies, very easy to see coming, long charge time, and slow strike.

Wings of Blackness - Grows the magical abyss wings to HEAVILY increase attack and make Vortex blade instant. Also powers her up and heals all her wounds, only usable upon initial death.
    --------------------White Hole - Summons a white hole to teleport ANYTHING to any given area, momentum is kept the same.(may only be used after wings of blackness has been used and dissapears from skill list)
    STORY: A young templerate trainee trained from birth, coming from the noble family Gailes she was trained endlessly in the ways of the Heavenly Sword, she was a child prodigy. Then, they held experiments to turn the holy templars into invincible angels, she was the failed outcome of this experiment. In the process, the lost zodiac stone of the dragon was lost forever.
    Last edited by Dark-Knight Luna; 02-07-2009 at 02:23 PM. Reason: I forgot to add the skill I get when I use wings of blackness, also excluded story.

Keeper of Balance/Defender of Order Clashing of Swords(Luna,Materiathief,ME) Materiathief00's Avatar
    Name: Elizabeth Rose M.
    Class: Sky Pirate
    Equipment: Artemis Bow and Leather outfit
    Specials: Barrage-four attacks at half power
    Arm Shot - cause Don't Act
    Description: Relatively small for her age, about 5 ft. She never has emotion in battle because she believes it hurts her aim. The only time she does is when a friend is trouble, then she changes targets. She's extremely obedient and only defies orders for a friend. She also hates it when the guys take all the fun. Only ever wears a helmet to keep the sun out of her eyes.
    (Was that good?)
    Last edited by Materiathief00; 02-08-2009 at 03:25 PM.

Yes but without the wolf, and include your spells.
    -----
    IC:::
    Luna draws her blade, scoping the land's aura for human presence.
    Last edited by Dark-Knight Luna; 02-07-2009 at 02:23 PM.

Keeper of Balance/Defender of Order Clashing of Swords(Luna,Materiathief,ME) Materiathief00's Avatar
    Ok, fixed it! But aren't those my spells? Barrage and Plunder gil? Besides, I thought we were only going to have two spells. I don't know, help!

Could you tell us what they do? I can guess barrage but what's plunder gil considering stealing gil would be useless in this fight?

That's true, thank you I shall change it! Hold on a sec!
    Ok, done and done! Now what?
    Last edited by Materiathief00; 02-08-2009 at 03:26 PM.

Okay good, but please remember I will do my best not to get arm sniped.

Okay, whatever you say! You better try your best! And I'll try not to get obliterated! Now we're even.

Blog Entries

Ok so seriously now.

(OOC: Very well then lets start the battle. PS sorry for my absence. Either one of you can start from here. )

Andrew walked down the road that seemed to be compleatly endless.
    "Ahh where is the next town...?"

As Andrew march a good twelve miles down the road he came across a ruin from a town that could not have been abandon long. "Oh man, this map says the next town isnt for miles. Oh well I guess I should press on."

Andrew conitnued his walk and then senced a pressence, this presence was not the kind that he would normally acociate with.
    "Who's there?"

Luna appeared behind him sword pointed at his neck
    "A demon from the lowest depths of hell..."
    She quickly back-stepped enough so as to make a good 5 yards distance between them

Elizabeth came out from her hiding spot and stood beside Andrew. "I'll back you up." She then took to a nice spot in the trees where she could aim.

Blog Entries
    For a brief moment Andrew could feel the cold sting of a Blade at his throat.
    A demon from the lowest depths of hell...

This so called demon then jumped back and had Andrew prepare for battle. "Well at least you have some honnor about you..."
    As Andrew drew forth the great sword Defender a strange warrior clothed like a theif came walking twords him. She was about Andrew's age and held a very strange weapon. "I'll back you up."

"Well thank you strange warrior, Well then Demon Prepare to be slain for the good of god!."
    Andrew drew his sword and charged straight at the demonic warrior. "Have at Thy!"

Elizabeth prepared a bow and aimed at the demon, waiting for the right moment. "Now then, where do I strike first?" She whispered to herself under her breath. "The gods award patience but I shall do what I must." Don't worry kind warrior, I shall keep you safe. She thought. Too many heads have fallen to such demons.

Her blade glows such a deep black it temperarily blinds all on-lookers, and it shines such a bright white it blocks vision of her.
    "Vortex...full power..." she whispers to her self ready to clash blades.
    "SHOW ME THY METTLE WARRIOR!"
    (I should beware that sniper) she thinks to herself

Blog Entries
    Andrew suddenly stoped his charge and doged to the left.
    "Oh no!" Andrew was scratched on the armor by flying debrie and rocks, he looked to the side and saw the Blackened, decaying land that was once a piece of earth.

"Darn you unholy creatures and your versitility..."
    Andrew charged forward and attacked his target only to be met with a clash that instentainiously caused great weight at the tip of his sword.
    "You seem stronger than I thought...I will use my true strength.DIVNE BLESSING. God be with me...."

Andrew unleashed a barrage of 7 different swings to the center of his enemy's balence. "How about this!"

"Eh..." She looked away just in time to not be blinded by the light of the demon. Thy foul creature makes me wish children were afraid of the light. Elizabeth now turned her attention to Andrew who was bashing at the demon. After he finished, Elizabeth shot four, half-powered arrows at the demon. "Barrage!"

Starting, vortex blade just crushed your blade...nextly i never said it affected the land...anyhow..
    She backsteppd having lost her weapon, she then dodged two of the arrows, one hit her thigh the other her arm. After the attack you see a black feather.
    "How dishonorable picking on a poor maiden such as myself *Sarcasm*" she grimaced slightly.
    OOC: since its 2v1 please excuse when im way rigged as an archangel.

Blog Entries
    (OOC: Well you said you were preparing for a clash not that it accually happend. Secondly I was just showing the power of the blow that would have hit me by saying what it did to what it hit. One more thing, I figured with your Wings of blackness move that makes your stronger and even full heals you I figured you would be plenty for the two of us. Ok I was going to post but I now have no clue as to what we are going with and what really happended.Anyone care to explain. )

OOC: I thought you just rushed to attack me and I blocked causing the vortex blade to ignite and destroy our weapons.

(OOC: Everything cleared up?
    Oh, and I think being over powered is fine for 2 against 1! Makes things more interesting! I like it better that way! )
    Last edited by Materiathief00; 02-12-2009 at 01:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    (OOC: You do know that if both of our swords break then we must follow the rules and not use our knight skills. Everyone knows special knights cant use specials without there swords. If you are ok with that then feel free to post and continue the fight )

Continue.

(OOC: Wait, who's turn was it? Oh well, I'll just grab it while I can. If the confusion is over, that is.)
    What's this? Both of their weapons hath been vanquished. I shall take advantage of this confusion and use it to my advantage. Though I should know not to underestimate demons and thy power. Elizabeth readied another bow, this time only but one arrow. Come now, don't mess up. I have but one chance to get this right. "Arm shot!" I wish not to fail you, warrior.

She puts the feather in front of it and the arrow gets asorbed, the feather glows a dim red.
    "Yes...unleash your malice upon me."
    She smirks slightly

(ooc - I don't plan on joining the fight, just joining the RP - ooc)

Jimmy walking towards the sun, into a strong breeze he notices a bit of a commotion up ahead. Looks like a bit of a Duel. Or even an ambush, but it's none of my business, but I think I'll go ahead and have a look anyway. Jimmy stops below the tree that the Archer is perched apon. Jimmy says out loud to no one in particular. "Now now children, what's going on here?" Looking at Luna he frowns for a second and then sighs loudly and leans against the tree. "got nothin' better to do I guess.."

Blog Entries
    (ooc: well it would have been nice of you to pm us i see no problem in you watching.)

Andrew had watched as his sword vanished into thin air. It was times like this that Andrew had wish the Paladin hand-to-hand combat training was more intense,for Paladins are only trained to recover their weapons...not to fight without them.

"Well you seemed to have disarmed both of us...a tad risky do you not think?"

without waiting for a reply Andrew leaped at his opponent hoping to takcle her to the ground.
    "The swords are gone and their no longer honnor in this duel, which means I can go all out!"

Hmm, the girl seems to be fighting an uphill battle. Brushing the handle of one of his axes Jimmy wonders if he should help her out, but pushes the thought from his head, he'd probably get an arrow between the shoulderblades for his effort.

She grasps the feather in her hand and awaited the tackle
    "Hah! I was trained swordless for two years!"

Blog Entries
    Ha I've trained swordless for over two years!

"Well Ha, I dont Care!!!!"
    Andrew ran at the evil knight and threw many blows but most all were missed, if not blocked.

"As for you standing next to the tree, Should you even concider helping this pathetic wretch I will kill you." Andrew turned and faced the man who seemed to be contemplating using the massive axe at his side.

"So what will it be?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast