Thread: Arena: Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima VS. Alther Primus

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Arena:  Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima VS. Alther Primus Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Arena: Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima VS. Alther Primus

Arena: Temple of the Moon.

Opponents: Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima VS. Alther Primus

Announcement: Combatents should Arrive here in ten minutes. When you are here State that you are here.

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: I am here!

Lord Deity of Harmony Arena:  Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima VS. Alther Primus Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    Annoucer: LOOK! Who's that?! It's Alther Primus!!

Alther Primus: Sup! XD

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Arena:  Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima VS. Alther Primus Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: LOL Sup Brother? Ready to get this thing Going?

Lord Deity of Harmony Arena:  Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima VS. Alther Primus Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    Alther Primus: *Beep!* Yea!!

Blog Entries
    Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: Alright then, I will Begin the match.

Announcer: Alright!!! Looks like the two of them are ready to get it on...3...2..1. Begin the match.

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: *Swift Step*

Announcer: Looks like Ryu Opens up with his *Swift Step*

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: *Shing, Ryu Takes One of his Katanas out* Guah!!!

Annoucer. Alther Primus takes out his Greatsword and rushes in for an strike with incredible speed!!

Alther Primus: Eyyaaaahhhh!!!

Blog Entries
    Ryu's Sword: *Shing**Woosh* (Big Gust of Wind Appears after the Swords Clash Together, and a Big Light Appears as well, And the Power of the Gust of Wind is Amazing)

Announcer: It would appear that they have both took their Respective Weapons out, and they have Clashed! OMG, Their Shear Power is Amazing. I Wonder how this battle could go...Lets Continue Watching them.

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: Aha...Brother, it would seem that our Blades Have met, and that our powers are Evenly matched! Hehehe This will be most Exilerating!
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 06-08-2013 at 02:23 AM.

Alther Primus: Don't think you will win! I got secret techniques!

Annoucer: It seems like Alther is chanting a Drain Spell!!

Alther Primus: Your life is mine!! (An big chain of life sucking power surrounds Ryu!)

Blog Entries
    Announcer: It would seem that Ryu is in a tough spot now...

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: Pfff...Please, That Won't even hit me...I'm Still at full Power. Don't forget my Skills either. Bye *Swift Step*

Announcer: Wait, what is this? It seems that Ryu Vanished. Where could he have gone?

Alther Primus: OMFG!!! Well there's one thing i can do... I use my chaosic red eye to see his location... *Death silence*

Alther Primus: Ahha!!

Annoucer: It seems Alther has found his postion! *Alther Primus Jumps high in the air and tries to splitt Ryu with his gigantic sword!*

Blog Entries
    Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: Haha, Just what i thought you'd Try...Ha...

*Ryu's Sword Clashes with Alther Primus' Sword* *A big Crash has happened, and there is smoke everywhere, and alot of wind Pressure*

Announcer: Holy Shit!!! What the F*** Just happened? We Will have to wait and see what the Results are...We Can only wait to see what has Happened...

Alther Primus: Guuaaahhh!!

Annoucer: It seems like Alther has been hit! He suffers with some bleeding wounds!

Alther Primus: Eh... eh... Y... your good... But i ain't enough!! I can't let some petty wounds stop me from winning!!

Annoucer: Did you hear that?! He don't give up thought his wounds!! What courage! Wait a second...! Could that be?! Yes! He desperately sends an Mountain-big Red meteor at Ryu!!

Alther Primus: Take this!! *Alther points his finger against Ryu as the Meteor homs in for an big hit!*

Blog Entries
    Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: Hehe It Would Appear that I have wounded you Brother...Hmmm, And you plan on Crushing me is that it? Okay then...TRY ME!!! *Silent Swift Dual Slice*

Arena: *The Meteor has made contact with the Arena Pretty hard, and there is a big Explosion*

Announcer: What The F*** Is going on here!!! Guaaahhhh!!! They are Really Powerful, I've Never Seen such a thing before...Okay, well last thing that happened Meteor Fell, and Crashed...Hmmm, Wonder What has happened...Guess we gotta wait for the Smoke to Clear...OMFG, What the Hell, That is not even Remotely Possible...It would seem that Ryu has Survived the Crash, and it doesn't Seem that he has even been Scratched...Hmm, okay, Well What happened to Alther Primus, and the Meteor?
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 08-11-2009 at 06:38 PM.

Alther Primus: Damnit! You sended my Meteor back into subspace! But it's not over in long ways!! *Alther's eyes starts burning with anger*

Annoucer: It seems like Alther is preparing to attack!!

Alther Primus: See if you can withstand my Paralysing Gaze!! And its not any gaze as others! You can't hide from it! Either try and Closing your eyes! Mwahahahah!!
    Last edited by Elyon Seraphim; 08-11-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: Time for one of my Specials...*Begins Chanting to activate the Spell *Baria-Suteitasu* Baria-Suteitasu, Awaken!

Announcer: What is this? It appears that Ryu Has been surrounded by a Field of some type of Energy...What the hell, I've never seen this before.
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 08-11-2009 at 06:39 PM.

Alther Primus: What is this...?! My gaze has no effect?! Well then... Hiiiiiiiiiyyaaaaaaa!!!

Annoucer: Unbelivable!! His splitter attack broke Ryu's force field!! And Alther seems to control the splitter from the shield and aim it homing right at Ryu!

Alther Primus: See if you can stand the sword-sharp splitter from your OWN shield!!!

Blog Entries
    Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: I See you've managed to break my Barrier...Thanks for doing that, You fell straight into my Trap...By Breaking my Shield, you have Released the Spirit Energy within it, and as a result it has been Attached to your Sword...If you don't Understand my Point, I will tell you...*Ryu Snaps his Finger* *Alther's Sword, has stopped in Mid Attack* You Must be wondering what happened just now. Don't underestimate your Opponents capabilites for one second. Underneath my looks there is pure Skill and Determination, with that in mind, I never Underestimate My opponents either. Do you still want to know what happened just now, Brother?

Alther Primus: Oh... No! *giggles* fool... You can't simplely do something like that... It is time for My ultimate attack!! *As Alther rises his sword in the air Ryu's Spiritual energy sucks in into Alther's Sword and the sword glims with more power!*

Alther Primus: Take this!! Gyaaaah!! *Alther thrusts his sword into the ground and an massive blast of Holy light and devilish darkness starts massing... and the blast just gets bigger and bigger!*

Annoucer: This is unbelivable!! His power is unhuman!! Who is he anyway??!!

Blog Entries
    Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: Ah, Good, You Finally managed to attack me...Hehe...But if you think just for one minute that that little attack would stop me, You are Sadly Mistaken. This is still a feat of Strength I have never seen before, And I applaude you Brother, as you are the only person on the planet who even ever touched me with their attack.

Announcer: What...The...F***? How the Hell is this possible? That Attack was Amazingly Powerful, yet it only Hit Ryu, but it didn't really do much of anything to him...This in not Possible, What...The...F***? If This keeps up, I will have to leave...These two are Stronger then I have Imagined...Seriously, How can either one be Stopped?
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 08-11-2009 at 06:41 PM.

Alther Primus: No...!! This cannot be!!! No one has EVER survived my Limit Break!!!! I geuss i have meeted my overman... I can't hold on like this... Im feeling... That i have drained out all my energy... I feel... like i would faint anytime... Ugghhh...! *Alther falls on the ground and faints of excautions!*

Annoucer: Is this it...? Has Alther Primus the creator of the planet Chaosthroph been defeated????!

Blog Entries
    Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: Brother?! Don't worry, I'll Heal you. Announcer, The Match has ended, My Brother is unable to continue...You can leave now...Just call it. You will live, I could never Kill you.

Announcer: All Right, it looks like Ryu Has Defeated his Opponent. The winner is: Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: *Ryu Heals Alther Primus* Are you okay Brother?

Alther Primus: Yeah... i think so... how the F*** did you get that strong?! I... Alther... falls in defeat... Me... The creator of the world of Chaosthroph... And the founder of Solar Plexus... Kuddos to you... Heh... Guess i have to train harder... Annoucer! This battle has showed great evidence that Ryu is so much stronger than i...

Annoucer: Well that's it folks! That was the battle against Alther Primus and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima!

Blog Entries
    Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: You did Well Too, Brother. I am Proud of you for Showing no Mercy, and actually focused on Killing me...Or maybe atleast just trying to hit me...LOL
    You are the Only one who has Actually landed an Attack on me, and its been since like...Forever. How 'bout we go get something good to eat? You Deserve it. But you still have lots of Training to do. I hope you learned alot from your Younger Brother...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima View Post
    Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: You did Well Too, Brother. I am Proud of you for Showing no Mercy, and actually focused on Killing me...Or maybe atleast just trying to hit me...LOL
    You are the Only one who has Actually landed an Attack on me, and its been since like...Forever. How 'bout we go get something good to eat? You Deserve it. But you still have lots of Training to do. I hope you learned alot from your Younger Brother...
    You bet! It seems my little brother has to teach ME! ROFLMAO!! well some food does not sound bad... My stomach is moaning like an grooming tiger!

Blog Entries
    Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: Okay, Well where would you like to go to eat? Its your choice...The Meal is on me...Go ahead pick whatever you want. You Truly Deserve it Big Brother. Hehe
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 08-11-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima View Post
    Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: Okay, Well where would you like to go to eat? Its your choice...The Meal is on me...Go ahead pic whatever you want. You Truly Deserve it Big Brother. Hehe
    Alther Primus: Pffft... An easy choise... I want... A BIG BLOODY PRIME RIB! *Alther cleans the teeth after drooling of hungerness.*
    Last edited by Elyon Seraphim; 08-11-2009 at 02:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima: LOL Thats my Big Brother, Hehe Okay, Lets go to the Best Joint that has the Best Prime Ribs...All You can eat too...LOL